1st cycle ever .havoc. need help

I

i8chace

Awards
so im day 2 into my first cycle ever. im using havoc for 4 weeks. working hard 3 days a week

1st week:day 1- 10mg, rest of week 20mg and 30 on workout days
2nd+3rd week: 30mg everyday
4th week: 30mg and 40-50 on workout days depending on how my body reacts.

i eat a mostly raw diet with cooked starches, this means raw eggs and fish as well. im including more dandelion greens as well.
currently taking milk thistle supp and maca
gonna run animal stack with a pct. i want to use nolva but cant find it anywhere.

this is my second day and ive been exploding with energy and horny as a mouse.
can anyone help me modify my plan and give me tips? where to get nolva,

ill b posting before and after.
pardon the speedos..... (the photos r in my before havoc album)

Last edited:
I

i8chace

Awards
day 4. feelin fine. no boody on here has given me advice though

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sort of advice are u looking for? You could prob search specifics and find it pretty easily buddy.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You should have had your pct before you started the cycle ;)

As for the cycle. I would go 6 weeks with the havoc. And as far nolva goes. Google the term "research chems" and you will find what you need. Stack a natty test booster like DAA along side it and you will be good.

DAA can be had at ntbm right now for only 16.99 shipped with one of our discount codes.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I ran havoc for 6 weeks, before the summer, to harden up a little bit. I ran it 30/40/40/40/40/40. I did not start feeling it until late 3rd week into the forth. I would have definitely short changed myself if I only ran it for 4 weeks.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
good luck son! I'll be following this

I

i8chace

Awards
thanks people. so doin the research chem thing is legit? and just any company will do?

I

i8chace

Awards
so i am now going to change the plan and run for 6 weeks unless i have sides. gonna run 40 consistent after the 1st week. got some tamox as well. i was not going to use any cycle assist. should i? and which assist should i use?

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I like CEL's cycle assist its a good all in one supp.

catty66

catty66

Awards
You are definitely going to want to use cycle assist or something similar. If you are 6'0, 165lbs., what you eat is going be more important than the havoc. You might want to post you're age, goals, diet, and training program. You will get a lot more help and be able to have a more successful 1st cycle. I am assuming you want to bulk?

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest taking some Taurine for back pumps, they're coming soon :). Also, you can google Serm, there are plenty of sources out there. Sometimes it takes 6mo to get them, so like someone said here, next time get all of your stuff ready before starting a cycle.
Btw, first time I ran Havoc, I got away with just using TRS from Primordial for PCT. But had Nova on hand, just in case.

I

i8chace

Awards
im 24. mostly raw diet with cooked starches. this includes raw meat (usually eggs +fish). 6ft 165. loooking to add some more lean size. workout 3 days a week. mostly full body recruitment exercises. deadlifts, squats,squat presses and such. i do 10-12 reps first 2 sets to failure then 4-6 reps to failure. no cardio cept for warmups. i am a dancer(stripper) noww so i burn alot of cal during cardio at work.
2.jpg
forum 2.jpg

I

i8chace

Awards
what is in question when u say " WAIT SERIOUS" ?

I

i8chace

Awards
day 9. upped it to 40 a day and will continue till end of cycle. blood pressure was high but not bad. definite strength increase and slightly more vascular. the place i orders the tamox from delivered 2 days after i ordered. awesome!

I

i8chace

Awards
thought id put some more pics up so i can get more feedback at the end of the cyc
f1back.jpg
f2back.jpg
f3back.jpg

L

leadpoison2

Awards
just came off a 4 week cycle of havoc since it was my first... interested to see a 6 week one... will def check in on this one

I

i8chace

Awards
so i ended the cycle early due tue an unrelated hospitil stay/

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Uh -- at this rate you'll be a stripper with manboobs. Is there a niche for that I hope?