Help a gainer out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Help a gainer out


    Im always trying to find a weight gainer with the most servings for the least amount of money per serving. Must have over 50g protein and over 500-600 calories.

    Examples: Muscle Juice goes for $35 with about 19 servings thats like $1.84 a serving.
    Universal Real Gains $44 with 31 servings which is like $1.41 a serving.

    I spend too much time everyday checking prices on every site and take gainers year round. So I always try to find the best price since I rely on them. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Of course I will distribute my massive amount of rep power BOOM


  2. CynoSport CytoGainer for 20$.




    54g Protein. 89% Lactose Free. 97% Fat Free. 3g Creatine. 2g Glutamine. Pre-digested Whey Peptides. Complex Carbs ONLY! No Sucrose, Fructose, Aspartame.




    You can get a 6lb tub for 34$ also.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    CynoSport CytoGainer for 20$.




    54g Protein. 89% Lactose Free. 97% Fat Free. 3g Creatine. 2g Glutamine. Pre-digested Whey Peptides. Complex Carbs ONLY! No Sucrose, Fructose, Aspartame.




    You can get a 6lb tub for 34$ also.
    MUSCLE MILK!!!!!

  4. ive tried them all and I mean almost every single weight gainer been taking them all year for years now. and honestly they all give me the same benefits. Thats why I like to find the cheapest per serving. But like the 3.3 lb tub of cyto gainer comes with 10 servings which brings it to $2 a serving.

    No worries I think the Universal Gains is my best bet for $1.41 a serving. I was just reaching out to see if anyone else has my same gameplan

  5. Yah, the Cyto has 4 more grams of protein then the Universal Gains i think though.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    MUSCLE MILK!!!!!

    Taste the best, but overall it started to make me fat, and it was overpriced.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Taste the best, but overall it started to make me fat, and it was overpriced.
    haha at least your honest. Around this point two years ago I forgot what I was taking but I definitely was losing all my definition it was either a weider or a muscle juice 2600. Also Im sure my diet wasnt as good as it shouldve been. I was just playing the number game on the scale when I should always play the mirror game.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by swish1985 View Post
    haha at least your honest. Around this point two years ago I forgot what I was taking but I definitely was losing all my definition it was either a weider or a muscle juice 2600. Also Im sure my diet wasnt as good as it shouldve been. I was just playing the number game on the scale when I should always play the mirror game.
    Yea Muscle Milk will make you fat if your not doing any cardio, but that Cyto **** is good tho.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. just get 100% whey 77 servings for like 45 bucks and add your own stuff to make it a weight gainer. plus it will be better cause its coming from real foods, not a powder. like add 2 eggs, fruits, 1 scoop ice cream, oats...etc
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. i always considered it, I go to school f/t and work over 40 hours a week so i just like the convenience of everything thrown together. But I really might give it a run to see how it goes thanks brotha. BTW if you could give me your opinion I appreciate it. Is this overkill for pct??
    •   
       


  11. i always considered it, I go to school f/t and work over 40 hours a week so i just like the convenience of everything thrown together. But I really might give it a run to see how it goes thanks brotha. BTW if you could give me your opinion I appreciate it. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...rkill-pct.html

  12. since you have experienced gyno symptoms, i would take out DAA. other than that it looks fine, i would just choose different products than you did. but to each his own
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Why shakes, particularly gainer ones year round?

    I'd say you are better off with a half of a 12oz can of tuna ($2 total, so $1/serving) 2 slices of white bread and some mayo. Its better than gainers are, hits your caloric goal too.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why shakes, particularly gainer ones year round?

    I'd say you are better off with a half of a 12oz can of tuna ($2 total, so $1/serving) 2 slices of white bread and some mayo. Its better than gainers are, hits your caloric goal too.
    cause shakes are easier and quicker for people on the go
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    cause shakes are easier and quicker for people on the go
    But particularly gainer shakes year round? those are full of empty relatively crappy calories for the most part
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. I have a sick bulk diet if your interested

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFreak22
    I have a sick bulk diet if your interested
    I'm interested

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFreak22 View Post
    I have a sick bulk diet if your interested
    very interested. Wutcha got bro??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    since you have experienced gyno symptoms, i would take out DAA. other than that it looks fine, i would just choose different products than you did. but to each his own
    sorry just saw this. Yeah i took out that, the recycle and creatine. Ive been feeling very bloated lately when I never do and think a lot of it has to do with the creatine bc mostly everything is a regular. I just started creatine over a month ago so Im pretty sure Im gonna look and feel a lot better after my pct.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why shakes, particularly gainer ones year round?

    I'd say you are better off with a half of a 12oz can of tuna ($2 total, so $1/serving) 2 slices of white bread and some mayo. Its better than gainers are, hits your caloric goal too.

    My metabolism is ridiculously fast if I dont have a certain amount of calories a day I drop lbs like you wouldnt believe. And like R1 said you cant beat the convenience.Yeah Ill have a few cans of tuna for lunch with a teaspoon of olive oil

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But particularly gainer shakes year round? those are full of empty relatively crappy calories for the most part
    nah man, im talking about home made weight gainers.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. ON Serious Mass. Consider it. It comes in dog-food-sized bags lol and has alot of calories and protein in it andfomr what I remember it is pretty cheap too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    ON Serious Mass. Consider it. It comes in dog-food-sized bags lol and has alot of calories and protein in it andfomr what I remember it is pretty cheap too.
    i used to use that for years until it started to give me a huge bloat when i was on it. now i take ISO MASS on a bulk. when i cant afford it, i make my own.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee

    I'm interested
    Have u ever tried a bulk diet? They can be tough

  25. Quote Originally Posted by swish1985

    very interested. Wutcha got bro??
    Have you ever tried a bulk diet? Eating every 2 hrs is rough
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFreak22 View Post
    Have you ever tried a bulk diet? Eating every 2 hrs is rough
    why would you need to eat every 2 hours on a bulk diet?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    why would you need to eat every 2 hours on a bulk diet?
    It floors your metabolism and enables you to consume all the cals. Force feeding has been what works best for me and my clientel
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFreak22 View Post
    It floors your metabolism and enables you to consume all the cals. Force feeding has been what works best for me and my clientel
    no, the number of meals a day doesn't change your metabolism at all, and plenty of people have no issue consuming 1500-1800 calories per meal.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    no, the number of meals a day doesn't change your metabolism at all, and plenty of people have no issue consuming 1500-1800 calories per meal.
    I'm not gonna argue. I know what I know and you know what you know.
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFreak22 View Post
    I'm not gonna argue. I know what I know and you know what you know.
    no, you think you know something but are mistaken whereas there is scientific proof of what i'm saying.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best weight gainer
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:29 AM
  2. Need help with a Weight Gainer
    By hearno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:05 PM
  3. Heavyweight gainer 900?
    By xtatic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 08:51 AM
  4. weight gainer and m1t
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Log in
Log in