Went from GOMAD BULK to "clean Bulk" help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  268 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.82%

Went from GOMAD BULK to "clean Bulk" help!

OK I been working out for 8 years went from 210 to 276...276 target was meant with gallon of milk a day diet...did it for 5 weeks roughly a half gallon to 1 a day. Gain 20 pounds from 254...after trying to cut down in the winter to 250. Now im back to 263 and slightly trimmed still wanna get to 270 and be solid in cut...I woukout 4x a week one body part a day 2 on 1 off. I feel like it getting hopeless cuz when i either bulk or cut its not that impressive...well tha bulk is but i get major love handles and look bloated and when i try to cut...i look leaner but too skinny so im never happy...Im thinking bout going the anabolic route or natural clean bulk route...I wanna be 270 with 10 percent bf....just feel i cant get there naturally. my diet is sound i eat enough to gain and know how to cycle carbs to get a lil cut...just dont know which path to turn...i dont wanna just be a huge heavy blob wit sum muscles under it...or look like a skeleton to get an 8 pack...so help what to do???? and im 6'5 so how do I get so cheap but good quality huge amounts of protien sources into my diet...was eating 2 pounds of grd turkey, 10 eggs, almonds, milk and chik.breast daily...hard being tall and wanting to fill out more then get lean

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%

6ft 5, 263 and you think your skinny? Buddy is same height and weighs 250-260 and is pretty damn big and ripped. You posted your foods but all the amounts, what is your cal intake per day? That would be a good start for people to see.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by manicstudio View Post
    OK I been working out for 8 years went from 210 to 276...276 target was meant with gallon of milk a day diet...did it for 5 weeks roughly a half gallon to 1 a day. Gain 20 pounds from 254...after trying to cut down in the winter to 250. Now im back to 263 and slightly trimmed still wanna get to 270 and be solid in cut...I woukout 4x a week one body part a day 2 on 1 off. I feel like it getting hopeless cuz when i either bulk or cut its not that impressive...well tha bulk is but i get major love handles and look bloated and when i try to cut...i look leaner but too skinny so im never happy...Im thinking bout going the anabolic route or natural clean bulk route...I wanna be 270 with 10 percent bf....just feel i cant get there naturally. my diet is sound i eat enough to gain and know how to cycle carbs to get a lil cut...just dont know which path to turn...i dont wanna just be a huge heavy blob wit sum muscles under it...or look like a skeleton to get an 8 pack...so help what to do???? and im 6'5 so how do I get so cheap but good quality huge amounts of protien sources into my diet...was eating 2 pounds of grd turkey, 10 eggs, almonds, milk and chik.breast daily...hard being tall and wanting to fill out more then get lean
    I'll be honest, if you don't believe you can do it then guess what? you more than likely can't BUT if you switch your mindset around i guarantee you'll smash your goals! With that said i'd say bulk up a little more it's not going to come extremely fast, Sometimes you gotta sacrifice to get to where you want, You may be fat for a little bit BUT when you cut down then you WILL be closer to your goal. The issue with lean-bulking is it will take a longer amount of time so if you don't mind the slow progress to get where you want then go for it. Right now it seems like your asking us what you should do, i think you should continue to cut down and see what you look like first THEN decide what to do.
    Once you post your calories we can get more of an idea of where your at as well.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  268 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.82%

with gomad and carbs

11:20am - eat on commute to work (egg whites and turkey burger) egg whites = 250cal 50g protein whole carton + 1/2lb turkey burger = 460cal 38g protein

12:20am - begin sipping on gal of water with 5g of alcar for 5 hours and eat sweet potato fries 40carbs or a quarter of my 2cup oatmeal shake 150cal 23g-35g carbs

1:40am - 2nd and 3rd turkey burger = 920cal 76g protein

3:20 - oatmeal shake =150cal 35g carbs

Preworkout meal -5am 4th turkey burger =1/2lb turkey burger = 460cal 38g protein and finish oatmeal shake 150cal 30g carbs
    workout at 6am
    postwork whey protein shake if i have any and creatine 15min later
    1 hour after workout - white rice and tuna
    2 hours after workout - whole milk and chicken sweet potatoes and greens plus multi-v
    3 hours after workout - whole milk and chicken sweet potatoes and greens

if going to bed - almonds and milk
    if class - almonds and water

***********Right now my diet is the same minus the heavy carbs and milk**********
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  268 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.82%

know what hearty lean protein sources I can eat to replace all those carbs and 2700 calories from milk with??? ANYBODY???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My "Lean" Bulk Diet
    By phillyb in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. So i have decided not to "bulk" any more
    By warbird01 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:23 AM
  3. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
  4. is there such thing as a "clean" bulk?
    By blackjack in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:43 PM