Cheat or no cheat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Its a pretty good product, Past few months i have been using Champion Heavyweight Gainer 900 Cookies & Cream - 7 Lb cant go wrong for only $23

2. Quote Originally Posted by etoks13 View Post
    Its a pretty good product, Past few months i have been using Champion Heavyweight Gainer 900 Cookies & Cream - 7 Lb cant go wrong for only $23
    I'm trying to go the cheapest route possible and so far i don't know if anything can beat GOMAD, $23 is really cheap for that much gainer though. I used Muscle Juice 2544 for a long time but i never thought about just having a gallon of milk a day i mean $2 you get 2600 calories (2800-3000 if you get chocolate) so imagine for $23 in milk you'd have about 28,000 calories worth instead of 12,600 calories from the tub of weight gainer. (You get roughly 2.5x more for the same exact price probably a little less protein though, You DO get more carbs and protein with gainer! Milk just has more fat) If i knew this last year it would have saved me over half of what i paid for weight gainers and i STILL needed milk to mix in with it. I've got a strategy for this winters bulk!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. if money is a problem easily go with whole milk, I remember I used to do the gomad during a bulk, I just remember first time I did it. I was used to having that much dairy in a day. puked the whole gallon up

4. Quote Originally Posted by etoks13 View Post
    if money is a problem easily go with whole milk, I remember I used to do the gomad during a bulk, I just remember first time I did it. I was used to having that much dairy in a day. puked the whole gallon up
    I just want the money that I've saved for this bulk to be well spent, I start college again so i won't have a lot of time to work. That sucks i love milk a ton but sometimes it gives me gas for hours... Gonna suck on that part! But in order to get the cals i need (5000+) i have no problem dealing the sides.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

5. I'm in the same boat bro, College is coming up in a few weeks and that 45k a year need all the money i can save
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by etoks13
    Its a pretty good product, Past few months i have been using Champion Heavyweight Gainer 900 Cookies & Cream - 7 Lb cant go wrong for only $23
    You gotta tell pm me where to buy that!

7. Quote Originally Posted by etoks13 View Post
    I'm in the same boat bro, College is coming up in a few weeks and that 45k a year need all the money i can save
    Yeah money is precious

I think i'm gonna take a chance and just use chocolate milk, It's got more calories and is the same price. I mean i'm going to be training my ass off so much, is the high fructose corn syrup really going to have that much of an impact on me if i'm training 6x a week/2-3 hours per session? I wish i could know!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee View Post
    You gotta tell pm me where to buy that!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cn/heavy.html

You're welcome

9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

That'd be accurate, a gallon of whole milk has about 2400-2500 calories plus the Russian 5000 has 2600 calories in a serving. That's pretty awesome too bad there's only 3 servings :\
    I didn't know that It would be a gal. With champion nutrition 1200 I got 3600 cals with 6 cups of milk (three servings )

10. Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee View Post
    I didn't know that It would be a gal. With champion nutrition 1200 I got 3600 cals with 6 cups of milk (three servings )
    Yeah i mean you probably could mix it with less but it'll probably be very very thick. I guess they expect you to drink the gallon of milk in a few days or so.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

[.

You're welcome
    Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. Cheat meals that arent cheat meals
    By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
  3. what do you eat on your CKD cheat day(s)
    By soontobbeast in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. 2 cheat or not 2 cheat....that is my question.
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 07:11 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 09:04 PM