Peanuts/Almonds etc for bulking??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sams Club sells the natural almond butter for $7 for a 24oz jar and its good
    thats quite a good deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sams Club sells the natural almond butter for $7 for a 24oz jar and its good
    Thanks bro, but I'm from germany so there is no sam's club here unfortunately. Will have to stick to the expensive stuff or try and make it myself as suggested by fightbackhxc.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    Thanks bro, but I'm from germany so there is no sam's club here unfortunately. Will have to stick to the expensive stuff or try and make it myself as suggested by fightbackhxc.
    Some Food Markets let you grind your own...not sure how $$ that is but it could be worth looking into if they have the grinders to do it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Some Food Markets let you grind your own...not sure how $$ that is but it could be worth looking into if they have the grinders to do it.
    Just looked at recipes online. Apparently all you do is grind the almonds for 60 seconds on the highest level in a blender and then cook it on a low setting in a pot for 15 minutes. Will try this tomorrow and report back.

If this really works well then almond butter from the store is a true ripoff

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    Just looked at recipes online. Apparently all you do is grind the almonds for 60 seconds on the highest level in a blender and then cook it on a low setting in a pot for 15 minutes. Will try this tomorrow and report back.

If this really works well then almond butter from the store is a true ripoff
    My EX makes killer almond butter... ill get her method/recipe for ya.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   

6. A VitaMix could do the job. I have made peanut butter out of peanuts. I'm sure if you used roasted ones you probably wouldn't have to cook them in the pot afterwards, but that is just a guess.

7. Bumpin' it up. Bought some Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds... holy sh!t these are good, can't stop eating them. Anybody want a fast, good tasting bulking snack, grab these... you won't be able to stop eating them lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Salted peanuts, do you eat them?
    By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. Whole almonds
    By Chub in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
  3. Peanuts and other nut breakdown
    By Kam in forum Weight Loss