PLEASE HELP!!!! I AM STUCK AT 145

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. This is true. Youre gonna hear 100 different opinions from 100 different peopl who all have 100 different body types with 100 different responses.

The question is: what works for YOU???
    Best way - find one person, try their methods for a little while. Then try something different after youve hit a wall. A personal trainer is always good option... just sayin.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Chocolate milk + a ton of fast food + training heavy, If you can't gain on that i'm sorry it's hopeless.
    My exact strategy this summer. Seems to be working ok.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    My exact strategy this summer. Seems to be working ok.
    Yeah it definitely will it's just some people freakout when they get some fat packed on with all the muscle. Ever notice guys who go ALL OUT and eat everything in sight get really fat but when they cut they look crazy? imagine powerlifters cutting :|
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    workout 3 times a week, 4 at MOST, Eat, Rest, Repeatdo the 5x5 program
    Great advice ^Lift heavy

5. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah it definitely will it's just some people freakout when they get some fat packed on with all the muscle. Ever notice guys who go ALL OUT and eat everything in sight get really fat but when they cut they look crazy? imagine powerlifters cutting :|
    look up matt kroc guy doesn't have an ounce of fat and holds world record for 220lb class. Or al caslow for the 165lb class.

But yeah, lifting heavy is the only way I've found I can add on any kind of mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    look up matt kroc guy doesn't have an ounce of fat and holds world record for 220lb class. Or al caslow for the 165lb class.

But yeah, lifting heavy is the only way I've found I can add on any kind of mass.
    Matt Kroc is a fuggin' BEAST, i remember watching a video of him training with Johnnie Jackson and doing ridiculous heavy 1 arm db rows!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

7. Yeah, definitely. Johnnie has nothin on him though!

8. I love Johnnie. Really lookin for him to progress the next few years. I think the most impressive DB motion Ive ever seen is David Henry cross hammer curl 120's
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

9. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I love Johnnie. Really lookin for him to progress the next few years. I think the most impressive DB motion Ive ever seen is David Henry cross hammer curl 120's
    Yeah if he brings his legs up a little more he'll be unstoppable in my opinion! That video is hilarious dexter jackson is like aw hell no! haha

10. I like pro but was never really to into it.

11. I really like pro... but I love the masters divisions. I also like the under 202, just because thats my goal to compete
    Franz Kafka

12. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I really like pro... but I love the masters divisions. I also like the under 202, just because thats my goal to compete
    I love it all, great physiques everywhere whether your old or young haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    I really like pro... but I love the masters divisions. I also like the under 202, just because thats my goal to compete
    Agreed. At my height a heavyweight is pretty out of the question
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. please help. stuck at 173
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Stuck!!!!!!!!!! please help!
    By TomR2424 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. ok cut from 265 to 208 and stuck