PLEASE HELP!!!! I AM STUCK AT 145 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PLEASE HELP!!!! I AM STUCK AT 145

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

no, i dont use "mad" roids. Ive done one cycle lol

the cycle was over the top- gained 25lbs but thats it.

ive also probly been lifting for a much shorter time than you

BUT
    im not here to get into a pissing match
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's nothing to piss man, some people got it; others don't. Nuff said
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Compound movements until failure and then another rep, 9 hours sleep, tons of food until u start to get fat. U might have an overactive gland in your body. I forgot what gland it was but it regulates your metabolism. If u go to the doctor he could perscribe medicine to slow it down if u have this. Supplements don't do crap unless youv got diet, training and enough sleep dialed in perfectly and even then it only helps like 10%
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

5x5
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Lift heavier, forced reps, switch up the routine and eat a ton with proper rest
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

750mg Test E p/w should fix you right up.
    Die Young, Die Strong, Dianabol.

Created by God, Enhanced by Man.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Chocolate milk + a ton of fast food + training heavy, If you can't gain on that i'm sorry it's hopeless.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

boladrol isn't a testbooster, play with that stuff for 30days and you won't have enough natty test left to worry about training or diet. Read up on it and save it for a few years when your prepared for it.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    you didn't even post what your diet looks like... I'm 100% sure the problem lies there
    ^ THIS

1) EAT. And if your not gaining... EAT MORE.
    2) Do 3-4 days only. Rest is crucial (this includes sleep) to growth. If you overtrain it becomes damaging to the muscle tissue and potentially cause necrosis.
    3) Don't realy on supplementation to get your goals. They only "fill in the gaps" and supplement diet and exercise.
    4) Train to failure. There are numerous legit studies and literature on how gains are attributed to fail point as your body is adapting to its environment. High reps, low reps, high volume, it doesnt matter... just get there.

Oh... mind you, this is a progressive sport. You're not gonna jump 10lbs in a month. It doesn't happen. When dealing with the human body things take time. 8 months is not all that long.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcalli83 View Post
    i am posting this in hopes i can get some advice,ive heard 100 different things and it seems everybody has their own opinions...i have been lifting for about 8 months now and cannot gain weight to save my life i am 28 years old 5 10 stuck at 145 i am extremely cut and have good vascularity and all that but i cant bulk up to save my life i look like a cut up crackhead,i workout 4-5 times a week and eat as much as i can i have taken everything from diff types of creatin to kre alkalyne pre workouts whey proteins bunk test booster called boladrol,and i am stuck!!! am i lifting too often or what i was about to get some dbol but it has waaaay too many nasty side effects.i am giving up hope and ready to throw in the towel,any good supplements that work for hard gainers like myself or should i switch up my routine or know of any websites to get an outline of a gaining routine....i am 110 percent dedicated tohelp me get over this plateau..thanks
    Yes everyone has their own thing and its best to find what works for you and to stick with it but every now and then you might want some advice so take all that you can get and use what you think will work for you. What I use to keep my weight up is a weight gainer (Optimum Pro Complex Gainer) 2x a day also just recently I have added Optimum Natural Pro Complex in with my gainer shake for a total of 120g of protein in one serving. My suggestion is get some gainer and drink one after breakfast and after dinner and Im sure you will start to see the weight start coming on. As always IMO!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

This is true. Youre gonna hear 100 different opinions from 100 different peopl who all have 100 different body types with 100 different responses.

The question is: what works for YOU???
    Best way - find one person, try their methods for a little while. Then try something different after youve hit a wall. A personal trainer is always good option... just sayin.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Chocolate milk + a ton of fast food + training heavy, If you can't gain on that i'm sorry it's hopeless.
    My exact strategy this summer. Seems to be working ok.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    My exact strategy this summer. Seems to be working ok.
    Yeah it definitely will it's just some people freakout when they get some fat packed on with all the muscle. Ever notice guys who go ALL OUT and eat everything in sight get really fat but when they cut they look crazy? imagine powerlifters cutting :|
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    workout 3 times a week, 4 at MOST, Eat, Rest, Repeatdo the 5x5 program
    Great advice ^Lift heavy
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah it definitely will it's just some people freakout when they get some fat packed on with all the muscle. Ever notice guys who go ALL OUT and eat everything in sight get really fat but when they cut they look crazy? imagine powerlifters cutting :|
    look up matt kroc guy doesn't have an ounce of fat and holds world record for 220lb class. Or al caslow for the 165lb class.

But yeah, lifting heavy is the only way I've found I can add on any kind of mass.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    look up matt kroc guy doesn't have an ounce of fat and holds world record for 220lb class. Or al caslow for the 165lb class.

But yeah, lifting heavy is the only way I've found I can add on any kind of mass.
    Matt Kroc is a fuggin' BEAST, i remember watching a video of him training with Johnnie Jackson and doing ridiculous heavy 1 arm db rows!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Yeah, definitely. Johnnie has nothin on him though!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I love Johnnie. Really lookin for him to progress the next few years. I think the most impressive DB motion Ive ever seen is David Henry cross hammer curl 120's
    Franz Kafka
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I love Johnnie. Really lookin for him to progress the next few years. I think the most impressive DB motion Ive ever seen is David Henry cross hammer curl 120's
    Yeah if he brings his legs up a little more he'll be unstoppable in my opinion! That video is hilarious dexter jackson is like aw hell no! haha
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

I like pro but was never really to into it.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I really like pro... but I love the masters divisions. I also like the under 202, just because thats my goal to compete
    Franz Kafka
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I really like pro... but I love the masters divisions. I also like the under 202, just because thats my goal to compete
    I love it all, great physiques everywhere whether your old or young haha
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Agreed. At my height a heavyweight is pretty out of the question
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. please help. stuck at 173
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. Stuck!!!!!!!!!! please help!
    By TomR2424 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. ok cut from 265 to 208 and stuck