How much Testosterone to build mass? (ng/dl)

MusicMan

Awards
I read a lot about how much Test to inject but I have never heard anyone give a number in terms of (ng/dl) necessary to build mass. Say I keep my lifting the same but want to gain more mass. What blood level (apx.) would I have to reach before growth happens due to the T? Right now my T-level is about 300 (obviously low). Would reaching 700 cause muscle growth? Do i need to shoot for 1,000+? I get regular blood tests done, so it's much more helpful for me to chart my objectives through (ng/dl) than by mg of injection. Thanks for input!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I read a lot about how much Test to inject but I have never heard anyone give a number in terms of (ng/dl) necessary to build mass. Say I keep my lifting the same but want to gain more mass. What blood level (apx.) would I have to reach before growth happens due to the T? Right now my T-level is about 300 (obviously low). Would reaching 700 cause muscle growth? Do i need to shoot for 1,000+? I get regular blood tests done, so it's much more helpful for me to chart my objectives through (ng/dl) than by mg of injection. Thanks for input!
700 is pretty high for most men in their 30s. so yeah i think you can build muscle on 700 ng/dl. not sure how old you are, but, i assumed older if you're on hrt or considering it?

free test plays a bigger role in growth, though.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You don't need to shoot 1g. Most people do 500mg a week I would say 600mg a week and you'll be more than good to go.

WerdUp

Awards
This is a loaded question. You don't NEED anymore test than you naturally produce to gain mass. Natural body builders gain plenty with test levels in the 300's. I would focus on diet.

Now, if you are just wanting to do a cycle. Just say that. As stated before 500 wk Test is plenty. That is roughly 6 and a half times a normal male's physiological production in case you were unaware. GL.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to shoot 1g. Most people do 500mg a week I would say 600mg a week and you'll be more than good to go.
lol, this dude is talkin bout gettin his levels into a high-normal range bro. Your giving him cycle advice.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
This is a loaded question. You don't NEED anymore test than you naturally produce to gain mass. Natural body builders gain plenty with test levels in the 300's. I would focus on diet.

Now, if you are just wanting to do a cycle. Just say that. As stated before 500 wk Test is plenty. That is roughly 6 and a half times a normal male's physiological production in case you were unaware. GL.

i dont follow natural bodybuilding, so i don't know. how do you know what the contestants' T levels are? they interview these guys or what?