How much Testosterone to build mass? (ng/dl) - AnabolicMinds.com

How much Testosterone to build mass? (ng/dl)

1. New Member

How much Testosterone to build mass? (ng/dl)

I read a lot about how much Test to inject but I have never heard anyone give a number in terms of (ng/dl) necessary to build mass. Say I keep my lifting the same but want to gain more mass. What blood level (apx.) would I have to reach before growth happens due to the T? Right now my T-level is about 300 (obviously low). Would reaching 700 cause muscle growth? Do i need to shoot for 1,000+? I get regular blood tests done, so it's much more helpful for me to chart my objectives through (ng/dl) than by mg of injection. Thanks for input!

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    I read a lot about how much Test to inject but I have never heard anyone give a number in terms of (ng/dl) necessary to build mass. Say I keep my lifting the same but want to gain more mass. What blood level (apx.) would I have to reach before growth happens due to the T? Right now my T-level is about 300 (obviously low). Would reaching 700 cause muscle growth? Do i need to shoot for 1,000+? I get regular blood tests done, so it's much more helpful for me to chart my objectives through (ng/dl) than by mg of injection. Thanks for input!
    700 is pretty high for most men in their 30s. so yeah i think you can build muscle on 700 ng/dl. not sure how old you are, but, i assumed older if you're on hrt or considering it?

free test plays a bigger role in growth, though.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You don't need to shoot 1g. Most people do 500mg a week I would say 600mg a week and you'll be more than good to go.
    •   

4. New Member

This is a loaded question. You don't NEED anymore test than you naturally produce to gain mass. Natural body builders gain plenty with test levels in the 300's. I would focus on diet.

Now, if you are just wanting to do a cycle. Just say that. As stated before 500 wk Test is plenty. That is roughly 6 and a half times a normal male's physiological production in case you were unaware. GL.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    You don't need to shoot 1g. Most people do 500mg a week I would say 600mg a week and you'll be more than good to go.
    lol, this dude is talkin bout gettin his levels into a high-normal range bro. Your giving him cycle advice.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WerdUp View Post
    This is a loaded question. You don't NEED anymore test than you naturally produce to gain mass. Natural body builders gain plenty with test levels in the 300's. I would focus on diet.

Now, if you are just wanting to do a cycle. Just say that. As stated before 500 wk Test is plenty. That is roughly 6 and a half times a normal male's physiological production in case you were unaware. GL.

i dont follow natural bodybuilding, so i don't know. how do you know what the contestants' T levels are? they interview these guys or what?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Build muscle Testosterone????
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. Build mass keep hair possible?
    By herberv in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 05:00 AM
  3. Does Testosterone Build a Better Athlete?
    By yeahright in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 12:23 PM
  4. AAS Build Mass NOT Aggression
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:32 PM