Currently im on week 2 of Test E 300mg/ EQ 450mg for a 17 week cycle, but my concern is not my gear, its my food.
Im current : 214.8lbs 6'1" and 12.6% BF Age: 27
Been training since 18 and this is my 2nd Cycle.
This is my Diet Plan
1. 7am 2Tbsp Omega3-PB + 2 Wheat Bread
2. 9am 1scoop Protein/Water + 1 cup of raw oats
3. 11am 2 Chicken Breast + 2 Small Potatoes
4. 1pm Protein Bar Meal Replacement (VPX No Impact Bars)
5. 3pm 2 Chicken Breast + 2 small Potatoes
6. 5pm 1 scoop Protein/Water + 1 cup of raw oats
7. 9pm 5 Egg Whites + 2 Wheat Bread
8. 11pm 2 Cups of Milk + 2 scoops on On Casein
EST : 3200Kal C:300 P:300 F:80
**Keep in mind I take 5g Omega 3, 1.2g R-ALA, 5g CLA, Multi, Pre-Wo (No-Shotgun), Post-Wo (2g of Glutamine), Intra-Wo (Purple Wrath), Animal PM and Flex.
I work out GVT (German Volume 5x5) 60 min + 90min Cardio (Interval) on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Wed, Sat, Sun (Rest Days but I limit to 4 Meals a Day)
My Goal is to gain to 36lbs in 15 weeks (2.4lbs a per week) with out gaining as much Fat.
Question: Do I need to eat more, eat less. Change my work out? Any suggestion will be helpful. Side note I use to weight 260lbs 3 years ago but was around 30% BF