PCT help please, H-Drol cycle

batterypower

Awards
Hey guys,

im 21 and pretty thin, 5ft10 and about 9st5
been tryin to put on weight and bulk so I decided to start a course of H-drol because I heard alot about them being a mild PH and very minimal sides, didnt wana go nuts.

the cycle I am doing is H-drol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
I am using milk thistle for liver support along with cycle assist for the other problems.

I obviously read wrong about them because I bought Cycle assist from CEL thinking it would be alright for PCT alone

I am now starting to panic about not having an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex or clomid
I have read everywhere that its an over the counter medication and there are no estrogen blockers available unless prescribed by a doctor or gotten by illegal ways etc etc..

I have no way to get Nolvadex or clomid so is there anything i can buy that would work out the same? or any way I could get some?

I still have 5 weeks before I have to start PCT

I live in Northern Ireland btw

thanks

Collateral

Collateral

Awards
Do you want my honest opinion?

Your too thin to be considering PH's ... at 133 lb you should be focusing on diet and training. I know you'll say 'but i eat enough, i eat loads' the simple fact is, if you ate enough you would be getting bigger.

I'm 5foot 10 168 pounds, i have been (actually finishing) my first course of Halovol-v, a hdrol clone. I started at 11 stone 2, and i'm ending around 11 stone 11. However ... I altered my diet and before hdrol, I started taking in over 3500 calories a day, and training 5 days a week, with plenty of rest.

I used to be around 10 stone 10, i couldnt get past it, but with diet i reached 11 stone 2, the minimum weight in my eyes that I would even consider PHs...

Anyway, i'm sure despite my lecture your going to do it anyway, so the only advice I can give you is...

In my opinion (and i will be SLATED for this) but.... on H-drol you don't need Nolvadex, me personally i havnt experienced any gyno on Hdrol. HOWEVER this does not mean you wont, i would suggest getting it (i cant supply sources on this site, but google is your friend), and keep it on hand for PCT IF needed.

ALSO

get your diet up to OVER 4000 calories aday, and if your not worried about fat then keep your carbs high too, weight increase guaranteed. Also rest and hydration, make sure you tick ALL the boxes if your going to go onto a PH.

Hope this helps

Ryan

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great advice above. Very well stated (and it saves me from having to post the same things).

You CAN get a hold of nolva or clomid; you just have to utilize google. Outside of that, though, while I'd recommend going the SERM route, if you opt not to, definitely have your bases covered and look at HCGenerate and/or Phytoserms-347. Since you wouldn't be using a SERM, you could pair one or both of those up with some forma-stanzol and that should work well for you.