Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.

found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

get coldstone cupcakes. cheat correctly fool lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mchief101 View Post
    found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN
    Drop in when you cash a quad whopper or a Hardee's triple thick burger!

I call yours a thursday dinner!
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just had the new double California Whopper yesterday! Guacamole and bacon on a double Whopper = Mmm mmm good! Not to mention the fries and onion rings too!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

(Can you tell I'm dieting?)
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

(Can you tell I'm dieting?)
    Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Quote Originally Posted by MNripped View Post
    Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.
    An attempt at sarcasm with a proclamation of chickens with lips!
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving
    THIS ftw
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%

I use to down a cartoon of ice cream and a pizza then munch on whatever i was in the mood for a lil like oreos or stir fry lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
    Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
    Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
    You may not stop until the plates are clean.
    If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%

When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
    Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
    Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
    You may not stop until the plates are clean.
    If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.
    HAHA
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%

when I cheat- i eat a whole box of brownies- to myself

but uhm, i cut this out, as im cutting :/
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

Me and a friend would order the 2 for 20 at Applebee's. But the waiter was always confused that we wanted 2 entrees each.
    Franz Kafka
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%

Thats not a cheat meal! Wheres the extra large pizza, ice cream, burger king and other such disgusting things?

Note; That is sarcasm hehe
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

My favorite cheat meal is always pizza. A nice big crispy pizza, with super thin crust and some good italian sausage on top. For good measure, I like to pour some olive oil that has been soaking in spicy peppers on top.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sushi cheating? how?!?! I eat it all the time NOT cheating.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

went to the diner last night. started with Corn fritters - f'n amazing IMO
    Dinner was fried clam platter - house special salad with Blue Cheese dressing, fried clams onion rings fries and a side of broccoli. A bit bummed they didnt bring over the bread platter, but I was stuffed
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.68%

cant go wrong with a large triple whopper from bk.
    now thats the way to cheat
    shut up and squat!!!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    cant go wrong with a large triple whopper from bk.
    now thats the way to cheat
    Go with the Red Robin Monster Burger!
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

When i was bulking it was just fast food hamburgers all the time, As long as i got my calories and protein nothing else mattered. So technically i "Cheated" my way from 170-246 People tend to beat themselves up over little cheat things all the time don't sweat it just keep on moving forward.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.68%

people over think bodybuilding too often. sure if u are going to be a professional bodybuilder you kinda have to, but for most of us, we just wana look good. so dont worry about it, just eat your butt off. and dont worry about the scale. just how your body looks. if u pay attention too much to the scale, you can get depressed easily
    shut up and squat!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.
    Franz Kafka
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.
    bet that... 1x a week max for me!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.69%

[QUOTE=OrganicShadow;2936095]That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.[/QUOTE

The man is right 100%! Focus on the mirror as your friend weight means nothing. Look at it this way competition wise, do they "weigh each bodybuilder and whoever is the most weight wins?" NO! I weigh myself bulking once every 10 days or so, but when contest dieting it's once a week. I learned from that it messed with my head like organic mentioned. Plus there are many things that contribute to weight on an hour by hour basis.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

So is it ok to have a cheat day? And eat whatever the **** i wanna eat? And eat clean the rest of the week while bulking.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.03%

That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

=( ihavent had a cheat meal in such a long time...i want one!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%

Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT View Post
    That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
    LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.03%

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas

LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...
    Yeah man mine Aren't scheduled either I just loose it and then I feel horrible later haha
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT

Damn!!!
    Haha.
    U killed some snacks man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL and i was worried about MY cheat day the other day...I only had 5 large portions of garlic bread , aboud a plateful (heaping...) of brisket, like 2 slices of cake...half a jar (tiny one , like 12 oz tops) of dried fruits with nuts , and a whole bottle of laura scaulders natural peanut butter...idk how the peanut butter ended up there..but yeah haha...I was feeling bad about it...after the food-bonanza some of you down...i feel ok now :3!!! Oh and add like 2 desert plates of sweet potatoes baked in champagne and agave honey with marshmallows on top (yes melted) ^^!!! But i do not cheat ever haha that was my first cheat meal in months xD
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?
    Once every 2 weeks or so isnt gonna give you all that body fat , heck with a nice metabolism and with a sweet ass cardio in check all the week , it wont even make a dent , and most likely give u a nice metabolism boost and insulin spike , both nice for bulking :3
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%

Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
    Agreed , make it a meal , not a day lol and enjoy it , its a reward for all the hard work...trust me just 1 meal , however bad it is , if u followed ur program completly for like a month , wont do **** to you , and if u stick to your program again you'll be ok and far more motivated
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%

^ exactly what he said.
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.3%

cake is my weakness.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by MindMuscle12 View Post
    cake is my weakness.
    egg ham & cheese croissants are my kryponite from BK =( I just had 2 with a protein scoop, lol!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. cheat meal?
    By dedication in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 01:05 PM