Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.

mchief101

Awards
found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get coldstone cupcakes. cheat correctly fool lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN
Drop in when you cash a quad whopper or a Hardee's triple thick burger!

I call yours a thursday dinner! :D

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I just had the new double California Whopper yesterday! Guacamole and bacon on a double Whopper = Mmm mmm good! Not to mention the fries and onion rings too!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

(Can you tell I'm dieting?)

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

(Can you tell I'm dieting?)
Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.
An attempt at sarcasm with a proclamation of chickens with lips! :arms: :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving :(
THIS ftw

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to down a cartoon of ice cream and a pizza then munch on whatever i was in the mood for a lil like oreos or stir fry lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
You may not stop until the plates are clean.
If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
You may not stop until the plates are clean.
If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.
HAHA

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when I cheat- i eat a whole box of brownies- to myself

but uhm, i cut this out, as im cutting :/

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Me and a friend would order the 2 for 20 at Applebee's. But the waiter was always confused that we wanted 2 entrees each.

RedneckDB

Awards
Thats not a cheat meal! Wheres the extra large pizza, ice cream, burger king and other such disgusting things?

Note; That is sarcasm hehe

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
My favorite cheat meal is always pizza. A nice big crispy pizza, with super thin crust and some good italian sausage on top. For good measure, I like to pour some olive oil that has been soaking in spicy peppers on top.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
sushi cheating? how?!?! I eat it all the time NOT cheating.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
went to the diner last night. started with Corn fritters - f'n amazing IMO
Dinner was fried clam platter - house special salad with Blue Cheese dressing, fried clams onion rings fries and a side of broccoli. A bit bummed they didnt bring over the bread platter, but I was stuffed :)

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
cant go wrong with a large triple whopper from bk.
now thats the way to cheat

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
When i was bulking it was just fast food hamburgers all the time, As long as i got my calories and protein nothing else mattered. So technically i "Cheated" my way from 170-246 :D People tend to beat themselves up over little cheat things all the time don't sweat it just keep on moving forward.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
people over think bodybuilding too often. sure if u are going to be a professional bodybuilder you kinda have to, but for most of us, we just wana look good. so dont worry about it, just eat your butt off. and dont worry about the scale. just how your body looks. if u pay attention too much to the scale, you can get depressed easily

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.[/QUOTE

The man is right 100%! Focus on the mirror as your friend weight means nothing. Look at it this way competition wise, do they "weigh each bodybuilder and whoever is the most weight wins?" NO! I weigh myself bulking once every 10 days or so, but when contest dieting it's once a week. I learned from that it messed with my head like organic mentioned. Plus there are many things that contribute to weight on an hour by hour basis.

tskdisable

Awards
So is it ok to have a cheat day? And eat whatever the **** i wanna eat? And eat clean the rest of the week while bulking.

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha

willc86

Awards
=( ihavent had a cheat meal in such a long time...i want one!!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...
Yeah man mine Aren't scheduled either I just loose it and then I feel horrible later haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Damn!!!
Haha.
U killed some snacks man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LOL and i was worried about MY cheat day the other day...I only had 5 large portions of garlic bread , aboud a plateful (heaping...) of brisket, like 2 slices of cake...half a jar (tiny one , like 12 oz tops) of dried fruits with nuts , and a whole bottle of laura scaulders natural peanut butter...idk how the peanut butter ended up there..but yeah haha...I was feeling bad about it...after the food-bonanza some of you down...i feel ok now :3!!! Oh and add like 2 desert plates of sweet potatoes baked in champagne and agave honey with marshmallows on top (yes melted) ^^!!! But i do not cheat ever haha that was my first cheat meal in months xD

gmenfan40

Awards
How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?
Once every 2 weeks or so isnt gonna give you all that body fat , heck with a nice metabolism and with a sweet ass cardio in check all the week , it wont even make a dent , and most likely give u a nice metabolism boost and insulin spike , both nice for bulking :3

aceroni

Awards
Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
Agreed , make it a meal , not a day lol and enjoy it , its a reward for all the hard work...trust me just 1 meal , however bad it is , if u followed ur program completly for like a month , wont do **** to you , and if u stick to your program again you'll be ok and far more motivated