Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT
    That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
    Damn!!!
    Haha.
    U killed some snacks man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. LOL and i was worried about MY cheat day the other day...I only had 5 large portions of garlic bread , aboud a plateful (heaping...) of brisket, like 2 slices of cake...half a jar (tiny one , like 12 oz tops) of dried fruits with nuts , and a whole bottle of laura scaulders natural peanut butter...idk how the peanut butter ended up there..but yeah haha...I was feeling bad about it...after the food-bonanza some of you down...i feel ok now :3!!! Oh and add like 2 desert plates of sweet potatoes baked in champagne and agave honey with marshmallows on top (yes melted) ^^!!! But i do not cheat ever haha that was my first cheat meal in months xD
    •   

3. How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?

4. Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?
    Once every 2 weeks or so isnt gonna give you all that body fat , heck with a nice metabolism and with a sweet ass cardio in check all the week , it wont even make a dent , and most likely give u a nice metabolism boost and insulin spike , both nice for bulking :3

5. Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
    Agreed , make it a meal , not a day lol and enjoy it , its a reward for all the hard work...trust me just 1 meal , however bad it is , if u followed ur program completly for like a month , wont do **** to you , and if u stick to your program again you'll be ok and far more motivated

7. ^ exactly what he said.

8. cake is my weakness.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MindMuscle12 View Post
    cake is my weakness.
    egg ham & cheese croissants are my kryponite from BK =( I just had 2 with a protein scoop, lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. cheat meal?
    By dedication in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 02:05 PM