1 oz of brocly

Meal 2. 300g of chicken with
1 cup of weetabix
1 banana
3 pills of fish oil .

?? Thanks real need this as im realy in 2 it

JComp

Awards
Thats still only 2400 cals, not a whole lot for a bulk.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
please tell me you wrote that post from your phone

Pika

Awards
Yes i wrote it from my phone bro sorry ... Ok so i do just want around 2 meals large and im not looking to bulk bro i just saw im on the bulky list wow im dump!

Im looking for lean gains so um 2500 cals would be enough right? Please guys need the help i have gain nicly within a year not bench alot only 60kg lol i know :( i can do 70kg incline :) anyways im realy in to it and 2 large meals aday would healp so much as im going collage aswel thanks?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Hi, iv been thinking about 2 meals aday here it goes

Breaky::: just some cornflakes abd mabye toast some jucie

Meal 1 .. 12oz of steak
1 cup of mash with
1 spoon of hunny
1 oz of brocly

1 cup of weetabix
1 banana
3 pills of fish oil .

WTF?

Bulking on 2 meals a day is absurd. Eat and eat more. Oh and when youre done eating, eat again.

Pika

Awards
No bro i want a lean diet i was. Told by a guy that eating every 3 hours or eatin 2 largs meals is just the same as long as you get all the cals abd pro ?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
No bro i want a lean diet i was. Told by a guy that eating every 3 hours or eatin 2 largs meals is just the same as long as you get all the cals abd pro ?
I'm going to try and decipher your coded text message lingo. You do have to realized that many of us on here are much older and don't text message, or know all the "hip" abbreviations, so it's hard for us to read some of the stuff that people put on here.

If you want a lean diet you should still spread your meals out evenly because your bodies absorption rate is better suited for intervals, vs. twice a day. If you have a 20 gram protein shake 5 times a day your body will actually absorb that amount of protein. If you have a 100 gram protein shake at one time the chances of your body absorbing most of it are slim to none. Plus on a two meal a day diet you are really starving yourself, even if the numbers are "equal" to smaller meals. If you want to be lean why not eat smaller healthy meals, with a good amount of protein, and have a good cardio plan to go along with your lifting.

JComp

Awards
I would atleast do 3 meals a day. Ive read both ways and people will tell you different stuff. I dont have the link but it was posted by someone on here about the absorbtion rate of different foods, im sure you could find it. But I dont remember anything lasting 12 hrs, I may be wrong though. Do 3 meals a day breakfast, lunch, and dinner of about 800-900 cals a peice, clean foods. Snack between meals on some almonds or a pb sandwitch. that should put you around 3000 cals and would be decent for lean bulk IMO. If I only ate 2 meals a day I would be starving between them.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try and decipher your coded text message lingo. You do have to realized that many of us on here are much older and don't text message, or know all the "hip" abbreviations, so it's hard for us to read some of the stuff that people put on here.

If you want a lean diet you should still spread your meals out evenly because your bodies absorption rate is better suited for intervals, vs. twice a day. If you have a 20 gram protein shake 5 times a day your body will actually absorb that amount of protein. If you have a 100 gram protein shake at one time the chances of your body absorbing most of it are slim to none. Plus on a two meal a day diet you are really starving yourself, even if the numbers are "equal" to smaller meals. If you want to be lean why not eat smaller healthy meals, with a good amount of protein, and have a good cardio plan to go along with your lifting.
sorry, i can't handle that much bro science in one post.

the only time you should be having frequent meals is if you're drinking most of your protein - since whey absorbs quicker. if you're eating MEAT like you should, aminos are still being released several hours after you eat it. If you eat 2-3 meat meals a day, with adequate fats and carbs, you will not lose muscle, and you will burn more fat.

You aren't starving yourself even if you don't eat for 12 hours. In fact, fasting is muscle sparing and increases insulin sensitivity and GH.

hell, i fast 16-18 hours a day straight and i am more muscular and leaner than i've ever been. I eat 2 big meals, sometimes 3 in that 6-8 hour period.

Pika

Awards
Yes i'm sorry im text talking,

Ok you guys seem right i will be hungry :( ok so hows 3 to 4 meals aday? How does this sound ...

8am 2hole eggs 4 whites 100g of beans with 50g of weetabix

1 pm 1 can of tunna fish with 100g of oats

4 pm gym
Shake

6 pm 300g of chicken with 1 cup of brocly 1 cup of mash and a banana

? God this is hard i mean am realy in to this i want to get big!! Like i said iv put a nice size on from a year ago so im doin ok but want more now! Im doing a p mag cycle in winter so i want to add more lean musscle and hit it hard .. This ok? Thanks so much for helping guys honest man

JComp

Awards
That still seems low cals. My diet right now is
7 am 2 eggs and 1 cup oatmeal.
10am- snack
1pm-Chicken breast, pasta/rice, vegies
post w/o shake
5pm- same as 1pm
11pm-Chicken breast, veggies.
I have to eat at 11 when I get home from work because im starving and I do cardio every night before my last meal. Im just starting this diet so im not sure how its working for me yet, but its supposed to be a recomp/cut.

Pika

Awards
Oh but thats alot of chicken bro how much is your shopin costing you? Lol im a student :( 21 age and i don't want to spend so much ?

JComp

Awards
Im 21 and live at home to take care of my mom and only have a part time job. I buy 2 bags of boneless skinless chicken breasts a week. The ones I buy have real big peices so I cut them in half and get about 8-10 peices a bag. Thats only about 10-15 bucks a week. The rice and pasta is cheap and my mom cans veggies so I got all that at the house. If im doing a pure bulk I pretty much just double my portion size and add another shake with oats in it. It all depends on how much you can bulk on. Figure out what your maintnece cals are and add 300 or so if you want to do a lean bulk. If youre not gaining add 100 more. If youre gaining to much fat cut back a little bit. And it depends on how you handle carbs, I have a lot of carbs in my diet because I dont get bloated or fat from them, a lot of other people cant do that. Its all about figuring out how youre body responds to certain things and tweaking it from there.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 2 meals/day now for a while and it has been working pretty well for me. I've very slowly been getting leaner and maintaining body weight. I usually eat at 3:30pm and 9:30pm. I would suggest more fruits and vegetables and more variety, though.

JComp

Awards
I've been doing 2 meals/day now for a while and it has been working pretty well for me. I've very slowly been getting leaner and maintaining body weight. I usually eat at 3:30pm and 9:30pm. I would suggest more fruits and vegetables and more variety, though.
Do you snack alot throughout the day? I cant imagine only eating 2 meals a day and not being crazy hungry.

Pika

Awards
Aww man so hard!! Lol i live in england tho and its 5 pounds for 800g of chicken so if i was to eat 3 chicken breats aday thats like 40 breast chickens in 2 weeks! Lol

Pika

Awards
Well my diet right now is this .. In the mornin around 10 i eat 2 eggs and 50g of weetabix then. B4 gym i eat 100g of oats and 120g of tunna caned tunna fish then gym after gym il eat 1 chicken breast and brown bred with butter then il snack a cooki with milk here and there lol ... So thats **** yh? Lol

WerdUp

Awards
You need to eat man. Just focus on getting down quality calories. The timing is irrelevant.
Your breakfast might as well be for a 12 year old girl.
Try 6 WHOLE eggs, 2 cups WHOLE milk, banana or some sort of easy carb.

I personally gulp down 6 raw eggs and 2 cups of milk in like 15 seconds. Grab the banana and go. I prefer to drink my calories since I would otherwise have a hard time eating 6 eggs in one sitting. Incorporate easy quality calories into your meal plans and your caloric goals should come much easier.

Pika

Awards
Thanks bro, 6 whole eggs man? Aint that 2much yolk :( bad for the heart? Coukd you throw me a diet plan? Im 180bls at 5'6 5'7 ... I go gym 4 days aweek mon tru thurs and fri i do 20 min easy cardio 4 days aweek i take 1 shake after workout ... So yh .. Hopfuly you got a plan thats not to costy? Thanks

JComp

Awards
Look in some of.the otherthreads about bulking there are diets listed everywhere.

Pika

Awards
No bro i want lean gains lol want to lose bodyfat and gain musscle leaan out bro .... Iv looked and cant find a decent meal plan :(

JComp

Awards
How long have you been training? To recomp you need to know how your body handles different foods. If beef is cheaper.than chicken, switch a meal with beef instead of chicken. To recomp it takes a while to perfect your diet and get your body to act how you want it to.

JComp

Awards
Look down at a post named critique my lean bulk by phillyb. Take that and tweak it to you're budget and needs. It's atleast a base for you to work from.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi, iv been thinking about 2 meals aday here it goes

Breaky::: just some cornflakes abd mabye toast some jucie

Meal 1 .. 12oz of steak
1 cup of mash with
1 spoon of hunny
1 oz of brocly

1 cup of weetabix
1 banana
3 pills of fish oil .

add in one more liek this and add 2-3 50g whey hakes and then maybe.

Pika

Awards
Iv been train for a year bro im 21 and 180bls it is hard i have also done my best to eat clean and stuff so yh but im doing my best to hit a nicly diet to lose bodyfat for a bulky cycle of p mag in the winter bro?

Pika

Awards
Right iv got it ...

Meal 1. 4 hole eggs 200g of beans 100g of weetabix.

Meal 2. 2 chicken breast 1 cup of mash 1 cup of brocly.

Gym . Shake .

Meal 3. 200g of chicken with 1 cup of mash and glass of hole milk.

Meal 4. 200g of chicken with 2 slice brown bred and light butter.

So that seems nice and good hows this for a nice lean gain ? Thanks alot i need to get this **** roght i wamt yo gain more !

JComp

Awards
looks good. I would add some veggies with 3 and 4 tho. Do this and see how your body reacts to it. In about two weeks on it if youre not gaining then add some more cals or reduce if youre gaining to much fat. And you can add some beef instead of chicken sometimes too. Just make sure you eat meat and get the protein you need.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Do you snack alot throughout the day? I cant imagine only eating 2 meals a day and not being crazy hungry.
Nah, I pretty much never snack. If I do then it kills my appetite when meal time rolls around.

Pika

Awards
It all adds to around 2400cals aday

So 230g of pro 220g of carbs and around 60 to 70g of fats .... This ok? For a recomp diet looking to still gain but lose at tge same time ?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You don't want to exceed 1.5 egg yolks a day. You could get egg white protein powders to cook with. I use Rose Acre Farm egg whites and it's like $78 for $10lbs of it which is more than 1000 egg whites!

If I was bulking I would have 4 large meals usually and couple of small meals between them. My big meals would be brakefast, pre-workout, post-workout, and before bed. My last meal would consist of a lot of cottage cheese for obvious reasons.

It's easy to up your calories with oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potato :D

Oh and PB

JComp

Awards
The macros look split good. For me 2400 would not be much, but dor you it might be. If you're not getting bigger after 2 weeks add 250 cals and see how that works.

mnowak1228

Awards
Right iv got it ...

Meal 1. 4 hole eggs 200g of beans 100g of weetabix.

Meal 2. 2 chicken breast 1 cup of mash 1 cup of brocly.

Gym . Shake .

Meal 3. 200g of chicken with 1 cup of mash and glass of hole milk.

Meal 4. 200g of chicken with 2 slice brown bred and light butter.

So that seems nice and good hows this for a nice lean gain ? Thanks alot i need to get this **** roght i wamt yo gain more !
Im trying to recomp myself right now. For me sticking with mainly 200-300g of protein and most days under 50g of carbs has been helping alot. Im also stacking Erase+Titanium+TCF-1. Begining first week of July my stack will be Erase+AT2 and may switch up the diet a bit to trick my body. If I stay on the same diet for to long my body get used to it and just stops progressing. So I will take a week off and eat like a pig to boost motabolism again.

WerdUp

Awards
It's the incredible edible egg brehhhh. 6 whole eggs is okay imo.

Pika

Awards
1.5 of yolk aday? Bro i thought the hole sayin of yollks bad for you was a mith? People say its cery very good for you?

You are right tho if i dont get bigger lean in 2 weeks il just umm put some penut in my mash? Ewwww lol but i guess it would be a must???

JComp

Awards
just spoon down a few tbs of pb after each meal, that will get you the extra cals you need.

Pika

Awards
Oh yh sry im irish bro we backwards lol ok yh makes sence ... So umm yh i have my diet plan of 4 meals i want lean gains now :) im realy happy the only biggi is the breaki now so yolks .. 4 hole egss to much? I dont want to die lol no but is it to much?

WerdUp

Awards
Tablespoon. I just put half a tablespoon in my mouth and swallow it down with some milk. Easier than licking it all off the spoon. >.>

4 eggs is definitely not too much.

Pika

Awards
Realy? Ok man thanks alot you guys honest i know theres guys herre ask stupid **** n most probs dont even listen but iv have a 100 percent happy diet i need to get new shopinin another 2 weeks lol as i aint gt the right things iv brought like 14 cans of tuna fish lmao yh im irish alright!!

But for sure iv got this :) ima lean it out abit and slowly but surly il but the size on and when i go on my p mag cycle its on!!!!!!!! Love you all no homo ;) xxxx

JComp

Awards
You'll get different opinions from everyone. I say no and other people will say yes.

Pika

Awards
Yh thats very true bro_ loads of diffrent thingss .. Is gravy bad for ya?llol i love it with mash so just thinkim?