mega dosed fish oil for gains?
- 06-08-2011, 11:50 AM
- 06-08-2011, 03:54 PM
- 06-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I liked it, try you will feel great or at least I did
06-08-2011, 04:02 PM
the anti-inflammatory effects might acually do the opposide and lessen gains i have read, with too much fishoil. i myself take 4-8g ed.
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
06-08-2011, 04:06 PM
I can't fathom taking that much in...
Regardless, my interest is piqued.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
06-08-2011, 04:11 PM
I took about 20 to 30 nutra caps a day for a few weeks then took 15 to maintain that for a month or two. I found my hair and skin looked great during that time but didn't notice much else.
06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
I have heard that mega dosing fish oils to that level can make it act like a blood thinner that could be dangerous for some. Just something to keep in mind.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bigugly in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:48 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 216Last Post: 10-01-2008, 08:03 AM
- By haroldjg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-20-2008, 11:24 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:27 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 45Last Post: 01-21-2006, 12:46 PM