Little Friendly Advice?

watsoncd

Awards
Recently I finished my second PH cycle. I noticed some decent gains but nothing super impressive. I also had a pretty bad experience my first week of pct. Really what I am asking for are suggestions for PH's, Prosteroids, etc. Also if you could include an appropriate pct. Well everything from A to Z that I would need to have a more successful run. I weigh 180 lbs, 5'10. I have done some research myself but there is so much to go through and I'm sure there are more informed individuals here that could help.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
So you've done "some" research, you've given up and now you are expecting someone to lay everything out for you?
Good luck with this one. . .

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
rather than PH route some people should try

Ravenous

Or

Black Hole

Or

google Xero Limits Engorge it's not board sponsored so I won't link to it

Eating enough is the biggest thing to gain.. even with PH's you need to eat.. to maintain gains.. you need to eat.. one of these could help and they require no PCT..

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
So you've done "some" research, you've given up and now you are expecting someone to lay everything out for you?
Good luck with this one. . .
So because you guys don't know how to help him you are going to be ass holes? Yeah. That makes sense. How about just not posting at all? Or do you think you're funny by being ****s online.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
The fact that we could lie and make him do harmful things because he doesn't want to learn is. We can help, but he should learn like we did so he knows a least a bit so he knows what is happening.. It's pretty standard.. You shoukd know what you are putting in your body..

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
So because you guys don't know how to help him you are going to be ass holes? Yeah. That makes sense. How about just not posting at all? Or do you think you're funny by being ****s online.
I'd argue that giving him a set plan that he obviously doesn't understand constitutes being a ****--no humor intended.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
BTW--what's your advice for the under-researched OP, drummaboyzl? Or are you just trying to be funny?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do your research on the compound you are interested in OP, you need to learn if it anabolic, androgenic, sides to combate. Also how suppresive it is. Then you can formulate your supports and pct around that. Usually id recommend pct to have a serm. Also your gonna have to tailor your diet to your goals and make sure you eat enough to keep gains. After knowing what to look for, you can easily get the info you need about any PH in a matter of a few hrs.