Boladrol first PH cycle

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first PH cycle and I just wanted to make sure I am properly covered with what I have before I start taking it.

Prohormone
1 x Boladrol (60 caps)
Health Support
1 x Life Support (120 caps)
Post Cycle Therapy (required)
1 x Reversitol V2 (84 caps)
Testosterone Booster
1 x Natadrol (120 caps)
Anti-Cortisol
1 x Lean Xtreme (90 caps)

I know how to put together my training regiment and diet, just not experienced with this part of it. Anything you guys can tell me I would really appreciate.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Umm, Im just going to be the first to tell you that you only need your PH, a support supp for liver,bp, and prostate, and a SERM(clomid, tamox, torem)..The proper pct SERM is actually as easy to purchase as your ph.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
So would there be a better PH to take then?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I liked boladrol especially as a pulse(only on workout days) but I actually took the time to read 10 logs, wikipedia the hormone that it converts into, learn what potential side effects I could potentially encounter and made sure I had some Clomid on hand in case my body decided to shut off its testosterone-making abilities. Im sure any hour now someone will chime in and agree with me that resveritol or any otc pct may not cut it for taking what phf claims is "the most potent prohormone ever"

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
In the instance that "my body decides to shut off its natty test" wouldn't the test booster + the pct cut it? If not then getting Clomid wouldn't be too difficult.

also, if I pulse the boladrol then should I be taking another as a steady PH during the entire cycle? Or would that be too dangerous as far as causing side effects is involved?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to ph's, everyone is different. I like to have a ****tail on the weekends but even when I didnt drink at all, Epistane had my liver enzymes and cholesterol super elevated. Unless you are getting your blood tested every couple weeks on cycle, you may not know what your "supplement" is doing to your body. And if getting a SERM is not an issue, drop 40 bux and get one just for piece of mind, and if you dont lose a ton of strength and size right out of the gates after discontinuing a strong hormonal product, save it for another cycle where you will undoubtedly need it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm also not neccesarily reccomending pulsing, I've just enjoyed pulsing Boladrol because its cut down on side effects and loss of appetite, etc.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll grab a serm to be on the safe side then. I'll start it in about a week and post up under this thread. Thanks for the help.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Boladrol will shut your natural test production down, but to what extent...I 'm not sure. All hormonal products will shut down your natural testosterone production to some extent (some more than others). I would recommend you have a serm on hand, such as clomid or nolva. Also, natadrol is not a test booster. It is an androgen that is derived from plants, and as such, is mildly suppressive on its own. A pct is suggested for Natadrol as well. I think you should do a little more research before jumping into this, thinking you are doing it safely, and end up doing more damage than good. Will you die or never produce natural testosterone if you do one four week cycle incorrectly...I doubt it. Your body will eventually get back to normal from something like this, but you might feel like crap for a while, and lose any gains you made, because it will take it some tiem for your body to get back normal on its own with no "help". Measure twice, cut once (research more).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to run Boladrol id suggest just running it straight through. The only hormone id pulse is Superdrol and thats because that stuff is just insanely strong but everyone is different and i personaly just dont get the idea of pulsing unless you have another hormone thats steady during the cycle.

Also its good to have a SERM on hand i suppose, but honestly i dont beleive its absolutely necessary but thats just my opinion. Things like PES Erase work well for most, or even 6-Bromo.

Also Natadrol would be smart to save, like swole said, it is a natural androgen so using it during PCT wouldnt be the smartest of ideas. Save this for down the road.

Life support is a health supp and like ive told you, i run that as a staple.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
yeah i decided on
Boladrol
Erase
Titanium
Lean Xtreme

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need to do more research before you start a PH. Search this site and learn as much as you can about PH's and it will show you all you need to know. I've never run Boladrol, but it has some good feedback on it so far.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
bulk. im 190 6'2''
and i did a bit more research and have everything figured out now i think

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
thats a heavy hitter for your first ph

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
thats a heavy hitter for your first ph
I dont think its a good idea either, get some hdrol, pmag, epi/havoc or something else for your first run, you have no idea on how you will react to it, or how to recognize side effects, no idea how your body will respond/tolerate it, regardless of some people saying its weak because they didnt react well to low doses, its still is, as bigbumpkin said "a heavy hitter".

Gord_the_Ward

Awards
where does one find a reliable serm source? plz pm if necessary

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i'm a week into this cycle. so far i like what i'm seeing. maybe next week i'll put up a designated log to it otherwise i'll just wait till its over

MikeMagz1013

Awards
i'm a week into this cycle. so far i like what i'm seeing. maybe next week i'll put up a designated log to it otherwise i'll just wait till its over
Curious to how this worked out for a novice who decided to ignore all the useful information he was given. Enjoying your bitch tits? Boladrol will surely give you a pair if you're running without a SERM.

amethyst

Awards
where does one find a reliable serm source? plz pm if necessary
ag guys have good supplies for rat and gerbil testing. I've ran ph/ds twice now without serm pct and kept gains, but I still had a serm available,like car insurance,might not need it all the time but you will be screwed if anything happens without it. I'm 36, mid life crisses sucks just don't make it mid life disaster