6- 2 breasts chicken and 100g uncooked rice,

8;30- same as 6pm

12; 70g casein and 40g peanut butter

370pro 380carb 85 fat

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Do to my double workouts daily between lifting and Hung Gar Kung Fu I am around 4000 daily at 205lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on the individual, and you cannot use what another uses, since everyone should be consuming specific for them. For example, I eat ~4,000 calories and lean OUT or recomp - if I wanted a straight out bulk (which I would never do - well, my body would end up recomping, regardless, since it loves to do that, period), I could be having up to ~10,000 calories for it. Like I said, all very individual dependent. The general recommendation is to have MORE than your Maintenance calories; 200-500 above to start with - I recommend starting at ~200 calories above and going from there, adjusting weekly based on your progress and results. Remember also that whenever you calculate your Maintenance calories, these are just ESTIMATIONS, so whilst you use them as a baseline, adjusting based on results is essential, IMO, since your ACTUAL Maintenance may be more or less than the number you came out with.

~Rosie~

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
around 4000cal with some baing 250-300g protein ed.

bulk up man

Awards
I am at like 2,900. I probably need to bump it up to 3,400 in order to gain weight.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Most people fall short on gains NOT BECAUSE OF CALORIES, they fall short because of a limited recovery ability they cannot address clearly. At your stats and 4000 cals/day, if you cannot grow from that cut your workout frequency in half, and if you cannot grow at that point then cut it in half again. Yes you need calories to grow, but there does come a point it gets ridiculous. I probably take in 4,000/day when I'm not strictly dieting and I'm 60 lbs heavier and lean. 4,000 should be plenty to grow on, your macros look good to me too

Jordanbid

Jordanbid

Banned
Awards
you only need 500 cals over maintenance to grow plus you need to consider the cals you burned during your workout with more calories then that a day you could start to see fat gain but who knows everyone is different