Bulking Up

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Bulking Up

Ive been working out hard for about a year and a half now and have managed to beef up from 160 up to 190. Ive been up around 205 before but it never lasts. I jus need some help to get there and maintain that. My goal is to be around 215 220. Right now im tryin to eat around 3500 to 4000 calories. Lately ive been sick so thats been part of my struggle to maintain some of the weight any tips to keep on gaining??

Right now the only supplements im taking are HPC-3 (protein) and SizeOn as a pre workout.

Im not opposed to take any ph as i have before and seen good results but with all the bans im hesitant seeings how i havent tried any since then. So any recomendations on those as well will be much appreciated

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Instead of taking ph eat a whopper and fries once a week. I am a hardgainer and it helps me put on weight.
    And I keep up with my lifting schedule. And instead of drinking a diet soda drink a smoothie. Doing those things has kept my weight up.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

eat lots of bagels, pasta and p and J sandwiches. also, take size on Post workout, or half pre and half post. not full pre workout. i can put together for you a nice natty stack that will put some pounds on you and ALOTTTTT safer than a PH
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.74%

Try these macros for 30-40 days, 250 pro, 400 carb, 60 fat. One cheat meal per week. Clean carbs obviously, efa's and some saturated fats. Write down what you eat, when, total up macros for the day. That way you KNOW what's going on with your diet and gains.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boyer20 View Post
    I jus need some help to get there and maintain that.
    you need to work out eating. No steroid will help you maintain the mass. Only correct eating for the maintenance based on your weight and your activity level will help you maintain the mass. So running a hormone before you can manage that doesn't make sense.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Id say add some fats to your diet, they are calorie dense and not as filling as carb/protein. Make sure your getting enough protein per day and go from there. I like andy g's suggestion, but add more fats to it, more like 100g per day, and lower carbs a lil if you have too if you cant eat that much yet.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you need to work out eating. No steroid will help you maintain the mass. Only correct eating for the maintenance based on your weight and your activity level will help you maintain the mass. So running a hormone before you can manage that doesn't make sense.
    exactly
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking.
    By JonesyDaniel in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. Need a bulking PH
    By ls1danny in forum Supplements