Sd lean bulk....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a simple lean bulk diet for gainin on superdrol... Here's my plan please help want to gains 10-15lbs lean...

Meal 1: 3 eggs 6 pieces of bacon 2 piece of toast cup of milk

Workout post 50gram whey in milk with a soda for simple sugars

Meal 2: 8oz chicken with banana... 1/2 cup rice

Meal 3: 6oz steak. 1/2 cup rice

Meal 4: ground beef in a wrap low carb with onions

Meal 5: 2tb pb and some Greek yogurt

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I need more food... Might throw In a shake with milk once a day also with all the food.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Didnt take the time to calculate all the macros, but if youre anything like me youll want to lower the carbs and up the good fats.

SD is a pretty dry compound, but diet dictates the amount of fat youll gain.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So how should I switch it out? What would you recomend?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Meal 5 looks good. Meals 2-4, something like almonds, flaxseed oil, olive oil, etc should be substituted for the rice and banana and wrap. I personally eat some form of greens like spinach or salad, and pour olive oil on it.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Really? U think cuttin out that many carbs? And eating alomonds and spinach would be better?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need some fruit, and veggies in this diet. The soda can be dropped as well as the amount of whey you use post-wo. I personally like moderate-high carb on sd as it really dose a good job of glycogen storage in the muscle. Fats i keep moderate-high also. Doesnt look like a lot of food overall. You gotta eat for 10-15lbs, sd wont do it all for you.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Fat is more calorie dense than carbohydrates. You could possibly keep meal 2 the same but make sure your carbs are lowered or eliminated towards the end of the day- that's my personal technique.

If your dietary fat is high enough, you will still make gains if youre in a caloric surplus. Hell, i gain weight on SD in a caloric deficit lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
You need some fruit, and veggies in this diet. The soda can be dropped as well as the amount of whey you use post-wo. I personally like moderate-high carb on sd as it really dose a good job of glycogen storage in the muscle. Fats i keep moderate-high also. Doesnt look like a lot of food overall. You gotta eat for 10-15lbs, sd wont do it all for you.
Thing is, hes gonna wanna make sure his glycogen stores dont "spill over". Regardless of the nutrient repartitioning aspect SD will provide, depending on his daily activity level, he may take in too many carbs which = bodyfat increase.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thing is, hes gonna wanna make sure his glycogen stores dont "spill over". Regardless of the nutrient repartitioning aspect SD will provide, depending on his daily activity level, he may take in too many carbs which = bodyfat increase.
I agree, im pretty active so i handled them well. I would imagine 250-300 to be a good spot to be at. I eat anyways lol

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya hmm... I'll try it out n if in not up 5lbs first week I'll eat more...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lethargy can be high if low carb too. But 5lbs in a week is a lil much 2-3lbs week one would be better

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
combat lethargy with b12, vitamin c, and caffiene.

SD IS carb hungry if youre trying to bulk up and dont care about fat gain. If youre above maintenance cals, youll gain weight- even on a low carb diet.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
combat lethargy with b12, vitamin c, and caffiene.

SD IS carb hungry if youre trying to bulk up and dont care about fat gain. If youre above maintenance cals, youll gain weight- even on a low carb diet.
yes you will, so why not be above maintence cals with moderate-high carb? I mean carbs or fats dont make you fat. To many cals do.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
yes you will, so why not be above maintence cals with moderate-high carb? I mean carbs or fats dont make you fat. To many cals do.
Carbs are responsible for insulin secretion. When and how much you eat is very vital to body composition. Some people are better at processing insulin. Some people are insulin sensitive, and will automatically store everything they eat, as fat- when they consume it with carbohydrates.

Carbs have their place. But IMO, they are not absolutely necessary, and are actually not necessary at all for somebody trying to gain 15 pounds of clean weight, who has a tendency to get fat from carbs.

To quote somebody awhile back: "eating fat doesnt make you fat, eating too many carbs makes you fat"- a totally arbitrary statement but its true.

Hell, this guy might process carbs great.. But speaking from my experience, i had to lower carbs alot to lean out.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I suck with carbs... To many carbs and the fat comes quick... Even eating one cheat meal I look fatter than before for like 2 days.. Be it a chicken buffalo cutlet sandwich.... My favorite. Cheat meal.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
another thing I found handy to combat superdrol lethargy was taking 50mg dhea an hour or so before dosing superdrol
Yup. Forgot all about that stuff.

gus.medrano

Awards
Found this online...pretty neat...switch up the sources and you should be set.

Training Day Menu

Meal 1: 8 a.m.
10 egg whites
11⁄4 cups oatmeal (dry measure) or 11⁄2 raisin bagels
8 oz. orange juice or 1 cup mixed fruit
Meal Totals: 669 calories, 58 g protein, 93 g carbs, 7 g fat

Meal 2: 11 a.m.
8 oz. chicken breast
1 small to medium potato*
Meal Totals: 409 calories, 56 g protein, 37 g carbs, 3 g fat

Meal 3: 1 p.m.
Whey protein shake (2 scoops)
6-8 rice cakes*
Meal Totals: 450 calories, 48 g protein, 58 g carbs, 2 g fat

Meal 4 (postworkout): 3 p.m.
8 oz. turkey breast
2-3 cups cooked pasta or white rice*
1 whole-grain roll^
Meal Totals: 1,096 calories, 78 g protein, 177 g carbs, 4 g fat

Meal 5: 6 p.m.
8 oz. ground beef (95% lean)
1 slice low-fat cheese
2 slices whole-grain bread
1 piece fruit^
Meal Totals: 593 calories, 59 g protein, 57 g carbs, 13 g fat

Meal 6: 9 p.m.
Meal Totals: 170 calories, 40 g protein, 2 g carbs, 0 g fat
DAILY TOTALS: 3,387 calories, 339 g protein, 424 g carbs, 29 g fat
* If you have a hard time staying lean, eat the smaller portion of carbs at this meal.
^ Optional. If you start the plan and find you’re adding bodyfat, drop this menu item.

Non-Training Day Menu

Meal 1: 8 a.m.
10 egg whites
2 slices whole-grain toast w/ low-sugar jam
Meal Totals: 344 calories, 46 g protein, 35 g carbs, 2 g fat

Meal 2: 11 a.m.
8 oz. chicken breast
1 small to medium potato
Meal Totals: 409 calories, 56 g protein, 37 g carbs, 3 g fat

Meal 3: 1 p.m.
Meal Totals: 170 calories, 40 g protein, 2 g carbs, 0 g fat

Meal 4: 3 p.m.
8 oz. turkey breast
1 cup brown rice
2 cups mixed vegetables
Meal Totals: 734 calories, 75 g protein, 70 g carbs, 4 g fat

Meal 5: 6 p.m.
8 oz. ground beef (95% lean)
1 slice low-fat cheese
2 slices whole-grain bread
Meal Totals: 483 calories, 59 g protein, 27 g carbs, 13 g fat

Meal 6: 9 p.m.
8 oz. chicken breast
Medium green salad w/ fat-free dressing
Meal Totals: 302 calories, 55 g protein, 10 g carbs, 3 g fat

DAILY TOTALS: 2,442 calories, 331 g protein, 181 g carbs, 25 g fat

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I would get fat on that diet. Especially eating bread late in the evening.