Can someone help me create a good bulking diet?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I need help making a good bulking diet, I don't know what to eat how
Much to eat I'm at a loss. I'm 173 right now I want to be 185 by June. If anyone wants to help I would appreciate it!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take whatever calories you're eating right now and add 10%.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm eating around 4000 so should I bump it up to 4500? Or am I just dumb haha

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm trying to get 4500 calories a day 6 meals a day. But I don't have down a written diet

Breakfast

2 egg sandwiches (homemade)
Peanut butter toast
Milk

Snack
protein bar
Peanuts
Some sort of sandwich

Lunch

Tuna fish sandwich
Protein shake

Another snack

Idk what to do for dinner

But I just don't have my diet down perfect and I know diet is the biggest and most important thing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm trying to get 4500 calories a day 6 meals a day. But I don't have down a written diet

Breakfast

2 egg sandwiches (homemade)
Peanut butter toast
Milk

Snack
protein bar
Peanuts
Some sort of sandwich

Lunch

Tuna fish sandwich
Protein shake

Another snack

Idk what to do for dinner

But I just don't have my diet down perfect and I know diet is the biggest and most important thing.
if thats 4000 calories then that snack sandwich must be made of pure lard.

you don't have to have your diet perfect, but you have to have some sort of clue. The macros aren't super critical, get a base of say 175g of protein from solid foods (and count the protein in nuts and grains), get at least 100g of healthy fats, avoid sugar, high fructose corn syrup and white flour based products and the rest of the calories aren't really critical where it comes from. 3 meals, 6 meals, 8 meals, whatever. spread the protein as evenly as you can across the meals, but don't get crazy about it being precise.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
okay thank you easy, Ill start doing that then, and for the sandwich its usually and italian with lots of meat haha

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
dozen + eggs a day, at least 2 pounds of beef/steak, pound of fish. thats how you gain clean weight.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Does tuna in cans count or no are those bad. i have tuna steaks to

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
steaks>>>>>>>>>canned

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Does tuna in cans count or no are those bad. i have tuna steaks to
tuna in can is good but low calorie because its so lean. get tuna steak or salmon in the can. the salmon will give you a ton of calories.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man, and really random but sick tattoo haha Im going next week to get one on my side.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Thats sick how much was that? Thats like the exact Font i want haha

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Thats sick how much was that? Thats like the exact Font i want haha
500. took like 4.5 hours. he drew it all by hand so its not a set font. but you could probably show your guy the pic.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
holy ****! haha i gotta put some more money aside, but yea now thats what I plan on doing, Like I couldnt find that style online anywhere. but mines alot smaller its a quote.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been thinking about one too, but i'm not 100% sure on font, or exactly which piece of song lyric to use

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I def dont want a blocky type font doesnt look very good

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
holy ****! haha i gotta put some more money aside, but yea now thats what I plan on doing, Like I couldnt find that style online anywhere. but mines alot smaller its a quote.
whatever you do dont get a cheap tattoo. most cheap tats look cheap.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
yea I have two and I made sure they were like perfect haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever you do dont get a cheap tattoo. most cheap tats look cheap.
depends on the tattooist, and how "into" the idea of what the tattoo is he's doing. I paid $150 for this

because the dude got so excited about the idea he really wanted to do it. its about 9" tall on my right upper arm. I was expecting more like $300. When I handed him the original picture
he about freaked as he was a big stargate fan, was active on some of their forums, and was a beta tester in their online MMORPG.

But in general yeah, tattooists charge a small amount when they have no skill

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Thats sick man, I got my chest one for 200 supposed to be 350+tip and it takes up my whole right pec so your right depends on the tattooist.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
500. took like 4.5 hours. he drew it all by hand so its not a set font. but you could probably show your guy the pic.
500 for that peice?

damn.

i spent 860 with tip on my rib peice, took 5 hours.

FittTitt

Awards
Yea that tattoo is real nice Anton like the way it sits (no homo) i have one that goes from a half sleeve on my arm up round my chest across my trap down ma back and round onto ma stomach a bit and i would have to disagree with the side thing for mine killed getting it done on the side was like fire. Ill get a pic up let ya see its a tribal though so everyones probs fed up looking at them lol

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I want a tribal sleeve haha but yea post it up!

Smith402

Awards
Basics of Setting Up a Diet
By Gregory Alexander Smith
Section 1: Basal Metabolic Rate

In this section you will learn what BMR is and the steps taken to calculate your BMR. The first step in setting up any diet plan is to figure out your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Your BMR is the amount of calories expended by the body at rest each day. Your body requires calories for respiration, to keep your heart beating, and to maintain body temperature. Several different things can affect your BMR such as exercise, age, weight, height, gender, and environmental temperatures all of these need to be taken into consideration when figuring out your BMR for instance people living in very hot and cold environments have a BMR that 5-20% higher than people who live in more temperate climates.

In order to figure out your BMR you will need to spend the night at a hospital and be tested after 8 hours of sleep in a dark room while sitting still and not moving this is the only true way to accurately get your BMR but there is also a formula that you can use to get an estimate of what your BMR is, you will need to know your current height and weight, I suggest weighing yourself as soon as you wake up because food and water consumption will add extra weight to the scale. Once you have figured out your current weight and height you will need to use a simple formula that I firmly believe in and have always used to figure out my BMR and my daily caloric needs.

English BMR Formula

Women:

BMR = 655 + ( 4.35 x weight in pounds ) + ( 4.7 x height in inches ) - ( 4.7 x age in years )

Men:

BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

Metric BMR Formula

Women:

BMR = 655 + ( 9.6 x weight in kilos ) + ( 1.8 x height in cm ) - ( 4.7 x age in years )

Men:

BMR = 66 + ( 13.7 x weight in kilos ) + ( 5 x height in cm ) - ( 6.8 x age in years )

I have a friend named Ben who is 5ft 6 inches tall and weighs 180lbs and he is 21 years of age by using the English BMR formula for males his BMR would be 1883.2 calories each day to maintain his current body weight by doing absolutely nothing. It is very important to know your BMR prior to setting up any diet plan because if you do not eat above your BMR it is extremely unhealthy and dangerous, loss of muscle, your body will not have enough energy to burn fat, you will be unable to build muscle, and you will be starving your body of much needed nutrients. In this section I have explained what BMR is, how to calculate your BMR and the importance of figuring out your BMR prior to starting any diet plan. In the next part of this section I will explain how to take your BMR and calculate your daily caloric needs

Section 2: Daily Caloric Needs

So you now have figured out your BMR and we are ready to move on to the next step in setting up a successful diet plan, we need to figure out how many calories your body burns per day to maintain your current body weight while conducting day to day activities and exercise. The easiest way to estimate how many calories your body burns a day is by using a formula known as the Harris Benedict Formula, but remember this is only an estimate you may need to raise or lower your calories based on you goal but I will cover that later on in this section.

Harris Benedict Formula:

1. If you are not active (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
3. If you are moderate activity (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Remember Ben lets go ahead and use him for this example as well, his BMR was 1883.2 calories per day. Let’s say he exercises 6-7 days a week, he would take his BMR (1883.2) x 1.725 = 3248.52 calories per day to maintain his current body weight of 180lbs but remember this is just an estimate you will have to watch the scale closely and constantly keep a log of your weight to see if any adjustments need to be made. So far in this section you have learned how to calculate your BMR, how to calculate your BMR, the importance of calculating your BMR, and figuring out your daily caloric needs based on your activity level now we will move on the next part of this section and I will teach you how to properly fuel your body throughout the day and how to properly breakdown your calories.

Section 3: Macro Nutrient Breakdown

So not only have you figured out your BMR but you have also estimated how many calories you burn per day to maintain your current body weight, now I will teach you how to properly breakdown your calories into three different categories: proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids (fats). Your body will be the deciding factor on how many grams of each work best for you and how your body reacts to different breakdowns, you will need to constantly log your weight and adjust as needed I will teach you different methods of adjusting your caloric breakdown later on in this section. First we need to figure out how many calories will come from protein, carbohydrates, and fats. I suggest starting with a 40/40/20 breakdown or 40% protein, 40% carbohydrates, and 20% from fats if your body type is a mesomorph, however ectomorphs may require more carbohydrates and endomorph’s may require something like a 40/30/30 breakdown.
Now to figure out how many grams of protein, carbohydrates, and fats you will eat per day you will need to know that for every 1 gram of protein and carbohydrates it equals 4 calories and for every 1 gram of fats it equals 9 calories so to calculate how many grams of protein, carbohydrates, and fats you will consume you need to take your daily caloric intake and multiply it by .40 for protein, .40 for carbohydrates and .20 for fats. So once again I will use my buddy Ben, his daily caloric intake was 3248.52 so he would take 3248 x .40 = 1299.2 this is how many calories he will consume per day that will come from protein now he will take 1299.2 divided by 4 and that would equal 324.8 and this is how many grams of protein he will need to ear per day also since he is using a 40/40/20 breakdown his carbohydrates will be the same as his protein so he will be consuming 324.8 grams of protein and 324.8 grams of carbohydrates. Now he must figure out how many grams of fat he will need to consume per day so he will do the same thing but this time take his daily caloric intake multiplied by .20 and that will equal 649.6 now he will divide that by 9 and it will equal 72.17 grams of fat per day. So Ben will consume 324.8 grams of protein, 324.8 grams of carbohydrates, and 72.17 grams of fat per day, this sounds like a lot but the key is to split up your meals into 5-6 meals throughout the day feeding your body every 2-3 hours this is a must your muscles need the nutrients and when you don’t feed yourself your muscles will go into a catabolic state and begin eating away at muscle proteins.

Section 4: Bulking/Cutting Phase’s

So far you have learned how to calculate your BMR and how to calculate your daily caloric expenditure based on your activity level, now in this section I am going to discuss what you need to do in order to gain weight or lose weight at a healthy rate. First I will discuss how to gain lean muscle mass with little fat gain. The basic rule is to eat 500 calories above your maintenance caloric intake, however you may require more but this is a good starting point, like I discussed earlier in this chapter you will need to consistently check your weight each week to see if you have made any progress in this case if you are not gaining at least 1lb a week increase your calories by 100 to 200 more calories this is also called a bulk phase, you also want to make sure you are doing some type of cardio 3-4 times per week to keep your body’s cardiovascular system in shape but remember the more calories you burn per day the more calories your body will require to gain weight, I normally stick to walking at an incline during a bulk phase except after a leg day and its less catabolic on your muscles and it will keep your cardiovascular system in shape. During this phase you may experience some fat gain, I will use myself as an example when I start a bulk phase I am usually around 9-10% body fat when I end a bulk phase depending on how long I bulk for I will be around 15-16% body fat this is perfectly normal some of the excess calories will end up getting stored as fat but it’s not a big deal and nothing to freak out about like most people do that is why you have a cut phase and that is what I will discuss next in this section.

So you have learned how to gain weight or what most people will call a bulking phase now I am going to discuss how to lose weight its basically the same thing except in this case you will eat 500 below your caloric maintenance you don’t want to lose more than 1lb a week because if you’re losing more than that there is a good chance you are losing muscle mass that you have worked hard to gain, now don’t get me wrong you may lose some muscle mass during a cut phase but you want it to be minimal and that is why you need to constantly watch the scale and keep your weightless at a consistent healthy 1lb per week by adjusting your caloric deficit.
During a cut phase there are several tools you can use I am going to give you a couple different ones that have worked well for me. Cardiovascular training is a great tool for increasing your daily caloric expenditure also it will help you burn excess carbohydrates and dip into your fat stores, You will need to find out how many days of cardio you need you may only need 3 days of cardio while other may need 5 days of cardio. I usually do cardio 6-8 hours apart from my resistance training sessions if your schedule does not allow you to do that doing cardio after your resistance training sessions is ok to. Another tool you can use during a cut phase is adjusting your macronutrient breakdown by lowering your daily intake of carbohydrates and raising your percentage of fats but keep your protein high around 40% I would not go any lower than that. One more tool you can use and that I have found very effective is cutting off carbohydrate later in the day, for example if you eat 6 meals a day you first 3 meals will contain protein and carbohydrates and your last 3 meals will contain proteins and fats. You want to consume a majority or your carbohydrates leading up to you resistance training session and then the rest right after, so the rest of your meals after your post workout will only contain protein and fats.

Another important thing for both cutting and bulk phases is to have some sort of low carbohydrate pre bed meal the reason for this is because during a deep sleep is when your body repairs itself the most from resistance training sessions and studies have shown that during a deep sleep your body’s protein synthesis is at its highest. I suggest consuming a casein protein shake that will feed your body up to 8 hours and keep your metabolism running while you sleep if you do not have casein protein available consuming cottage cheese or a serving of natural peanut butter either of these will do. In this section I have discussed how to effectively gain weight and lose weight at a healthy rate and I have also discussed several tools to use during your cut phase and also the importance of a pre-bed meal.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Smith that was very helpful thank you dude

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I am feeling generous.... luck you....

Calories: 4420
Protein: 413
Carbs: 360
Fat: 140

(CARDIO 45MIN)
2 Scoops Purple Wrath
1 Scoop Universal Storm
1 Serving Oxy Elite Pro

(MEAL 1)
490 cal, 65 pro, 48 carb, 2.5 fat
2 cups egg whites
3 slices of whole grain Ezekiel Bread
Salsa
Coffee
1 Vitamin Pak

(MEAL 2)
555 cal, 58 protein, 72 carbs, 2 fat
10oz fat free chicken breast
12oz sweet potato
2 Fish Oils

(MEAL 3)
670 cal, 59 protein, 68 carbs, 20 fat
8 oz 93/7 Ground Turkey
1.5 cups brown rice
Salsa

(PRE-WORKOUT)
280 cal, 70 carbs
2 servings glycomaize
1 scoop metamorphosis

(DURING-WORKOUT)
2 Scoops Purple Wrath

(POST-WORKOUT)
500 cal, 46 pro, 70 carb, 0 fat
2 scoops Syntrax Nectar
1 scoop Universal Storm
2 servings glycomaize

(MEAL 4)
700 cal, 66 pro, 60 fat, 16 carb
10oz 93/7 lean ground beef
4 oz Asparagus
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
25 almonds
2 Fish Oils

(MEAL 5)
650 cal, 55 pro, 4 carb, 45 fat
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
4 whole egg/4 egg white/ 1/4 cup spinach omelet
¼ Cup Cheddar Cheese
Salsa
2 fish oils

(MEAL 6)
580 cal, 64 pro, 28 fat, 14 carb
2 scoops Optimum Casein Protein
2 tbsp power butter
2 Fish Oils
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil

(BI-WEEKLY SHOPPING LIST)
9lbs fat-free chicken breast
7 lbs 93/7 ground turkey
9 lbs 93/7 ground beef
9lbs sweet potato
8lbs brown rice
4 lbs asparagus
14 dozen eggs
2 loafs Ezekiel bread
7 cups greek yougart
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Salsa
Coffee
Balsamic vinegar
Olive oil

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
NavyMuscle you have no idea how much I appreciate that.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
**** dude 1000 bucks what did you get?

ChrisSurf

Awards
tuna in can is good but low calorie because its so lean. get tuna steak or salmon in the can. the salmon will give you a ton of calories.
I love salmon, but can't get over the taste of salmon in a can, I've tried multiple times and it just makes me gag lol.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I love salmon, but can't get over the taste of salmon in a can, I've tried multiple times and it just makes me gag lol.
hahaha its a mind over matter thing. i dont even think taste at this point, i think nutrition. try mixing it with spinach and olive oil, thats what i do.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
OP, dont worry about a structured diet. if you can down a dozen and a half eggs, 2 pounds of meat and a pound of fish everyday you will gain muscle. mix in a good amount of uncooked nuts (almonds, pecans) and your calories are definitely in surplus.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, dont worry about a structured diet. if you can down a dozen and a half eggs, 2 pounds of meat and a pound of fish everyday you will gain muscle. mix in a good amount of uncooked nuts (almonds, pecans) and your calories are definitely in surplus.
I eat as 3 meals a day, try to get 60g of protein from solid foods at each meal, and try to have each meal be around 1000 calories total, with a couple of 200 or so calorie snacks inbetween. What each of those 1000 calories is made up of is pretty irrelevant to me, outside of getting the protein level. So a meal could be 6 whole eggs plus 3 slices of sprouted grain toast and 2 bananas, or it could be the 6 whole eggs plus half a pound of bacon and half an avocado or whatever, so long as I hit the protein level.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to post em here and ok I'll put my money towards some
Good food!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I eat as 3 meals a day, try to get 60g of protein from solid foods at each meal, and try to have each meal be around 1000 calories total, with a couple of 200 or so calorie snacks inbetween. What each of those 1000 calories is made up of is pretty irrelevant to me, outside of getting the protein level. So a meal could be 6 whole eggs plus 3 slices of sprouted grain toast and 2 bananas, or it could be the 6 whole eggs plus half a pound of bacon and half an avocado or whatever, so long as I hit the protein level.
alright....nice man. im just trying to simplify the whole eating thing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Especially if you use EVCO to make the eggs and ground beef.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
NavyMuscle you have no idea how much I appreciate that.
NP brother. That diet will keep you lean, hard and strong as well as give you the calories you need to grow. You have most of your carbs in the AM so you can fuel your muscles through your workout and MCT/Omega fats in the PM to assist with your fat bruning/fullness and metabolism. I would still recommed the cardio in the AM to make sure you maintain a healthy apaetite and ensure your body continues to cycle through enough food quick enough to empty nutritents into your muscles. Dont worry about muscle breakdown because not only will you be eating every 2.5 to 3 hours, you will be consuiming BCAA's during cardio and your workout. You should be good to go.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Reply to Your PM

You PM'd me, but i cant reply cause i havent posted 7 times yet and i refuse to go around posting stupid pointless crap, so i hope you dont mind but am going to reply here... here is your pm.

Hey I had a Few questions for my supps I have Creatine Nitrate, Attack(NO booster) Amino Acid tablets, and Nos Ether post workout. Should I still get purple wrath? i dont have any bcaa supps. And should I get Nectar by syntrax or Serious Mass by optimum nutrition? sorry for all the questions. I just want to get as big as I can by eating and lifting before I do any type of PH.

These are the supplements i use and why...

1: Glyco-Maize (good cheap dextrose to shuttle nutrients post pre-post workout.
2. Syntrax Nectar (100% why isolate with 0 carbs, 0 fat, and 0 sugar, and it tastes great with dextrose)
3. Optimum Casein (slow digesting protein for right before bed)
4. Aresnal Training Pak (Great Vitamin Pak for the Price)
5. Purple Wrath (BCAA's + Beta-Aline for constant recovery and endurance during cardio and workouts)
6. Universal Storm (overal great creatine and NO potentiator for the price)
7. mesomorph \(best pre workout on the market)
8. oxy elite pro (just giving this a try, normall use ECA stack)
9. Now Super Omega 3,6,9 (great omegas for the price)
10. slin-sane (take 15min before your pre/post protein/dextrose shakes for even more nutrient partioning effects.

If you are just looking for the basics, i would get a solid whey isolate like nectar, vitamins, a creatine of choice, and definately BCAA's. BCAA's IMO are irreplaceable simply because they allow you to constantly repair during physical activity/cardio and dieting. Not only are you growing 8 times a day with your meals and post workout drink, but your growing during your workout and cardio from the BCAA's, and while you sleep from the caesin... constant protein synthesis is the key.

ChrisSurf

Awards
I agree, I think too many people put too much focus on exact meals and exact down to the gram portions daily. Everyone I know that is built just eats pretty good, but whatever they want at whatever time they want. Trying to follow a schedule every single day for 5+ meals a day would drive me nutz.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You PM'd me, but i cant reply cause i havent posted 7 times yet and i refuse to go around posting stupid pointless crap, so i hope you dont mind but am going to reply here... here is your pm.

Hey I had a Few questions for my supps I have Creatine Nitrate, Attack(NO booster) Amino Acid tablets, and Nos Ether post workout. Should I still get purple wrath? i dont have any bcaa supps. And should I get Nectar by syntrax or Serious Mass by optimum nutrition? sorry for all the questions. I just want to get as big as I can by eating and lifting before I do any type of PH.

These are the supplements i use and why...

1: Glyco-Maize (good cheap dextrose to shuttle nutrients post pre-post workout.
2. Syntrax Nectar (100% why isolate with 0 carbs, 0 fat, and 0 sugar, and it tastes great with dextrose)
3. Optimum Casein (slow digesting protein for right before bed)
4. Aresnal Training Pak (Great Vitamin Pak for the Price)
5. Purple Wrath (BCAA's + Beta-Aline for constant recovery and endurance during cardio and workouts)
6. Universal Storm (overal great creatine and NO potentiator for the price)
7. mesomorph \(best pre workout on the market)
8. oxy elite pro (just giving this a try, normall use ECA stack)
9. Now Super Omega 3,6,9 (great omegas for the price)
10. slin-sane (take 15min before your pre/post protein/dextrose shakes for even more nutrient partioning effects.

If you are just looking for the basics, i would get a solid whey isolate like nectar, vitamins, a creatine of choice, and definately BCAA's. BCAA's IMO are irreplaceable simply because they allow you to constantly repair during physical activity/cardio and dieting. Not only are you growing 8 times a day with your meals and post workout drink, but your growing during your workout and cardio from the BCAA's, and while you sleep from the caesin... constant protein synthesis is the key.
Out of those, I'd recommend only 1 on them: Slin Sane. You can make a better, cheaper protein mix at TrueProtein and the rest is non-essential junk.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Out of those, I'd recommend only 1 on them: Slin Sane. You can make a better, cheaper protein mix at TrueProtein and the rest is non-essential junk.

Hahah... Just for the sake of my entertainment, could you explain how you came to these conclusions?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Hahah... Just for the sake of my entertainment, could you explain how you came to these conclusions?
i can do that for him.

If you get in enough protein you get in enough amino acids. alo u dont need a riduculous multi vitabolic by nutrabolics is awesome.

All that preworkout **** is cluttered garbage.

Use creatine and a insulin mimicker and youll get qll the pump you need.

A nice blended why, egg, casein protein from trueprotein is awesome.

and suits all purposes.

quarcus

Awards
yams > sweet potatoes not even close to the same thing.

Ession

Awards
Hmmm can someone help me out? I want to eliminate grains/sugars from my diet because I'm ****ing tired of looking bloated ALL the time.

Approved Protein/Carb/Fat + Healthy Vegetable list anyone?

edit : Is it even possible to bulk without starchy carbs??

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Script looks the best and yes the ribs, pits, and hip bone are really fun for the tattoo experiance. Good advice from easy and anton, rodja gets best advice for least said:)

Op let us know what your new diet looks like