does androhard work?

this guy

Awards
was thinking o ordering some but want to know first

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Again, 4th post you have asking for a PH.

Androhard will not perform miracles, you are way undersized for it to really show anything. You need to train a lot more before getting into nay PHs.

this guy

Awards
im 20 years old and iv been lifting and eating a ton for about 2-3 years now and have only gained like 10 lbs. skinny is in my genes and always has been so i just want to break that. nothing i have done helps

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
im 20 years old and iv been lifting and eating a ton for about 2-3 years now and have only gained like 10 lbs. skinny is in my genes and always has been so i just want to break that. nothing i have done helps
Whats your MACROS? Hormones shouldnt be taken before the age of 21, saying that I know what its like not being able to gain weight I was that guy too! Until I hit 23 I couldnt get over 160lbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're too young to be using any of the AndroSeries or any horminal supplement for that matter. As said, post up your macros and meals.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
for 100+ bux it better be a friggin miracle pill. hahah

JComp

Awards
You're not eating as much as you think you are. I was the same way thought I ate a lot but then counted and wasn't doing anywhere near what I thought. Eat more calories than you buurn and you'll gain weight its that simple. Asking the questions you've been asking on this thread its clear you're notready for ph's. Take all the advice people are giving you, notjust the ones you want to hear, there. Are a lot of smart people on this site, they're only trying to help.