ALL HARDGAINERS! Read this article!

1. Registered User
    Answers

ALL HARDGAINERS! Read this article!

Okay, so here's one of my secret articles that I'd like to share... it WORKS! and you can go in the forum board and see the Logs of many people and also how their bodies changed.

stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/

Copy & Paste link in your browser (I can't post links yet )

Let me know what you think!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

ya GOMAD is not a new theory but it is a good one. i havent done GOMAD, but when i bulk i drink more milk than i usually do and i put on weight easier
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Registered User
    Answers

Milk is bomb
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry but this made me laugh 'Whole Milk. Full fat milk which contains 3-4% fat. Alternative names: full cream milk or homo milk.'

May I have 1 gallon of homo milk please? LOLZ
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I had looked into it once, but seems others gained weight but primarily in the "gut" vs full bulk.. and they had massive sh!ts all day from drinking that much milk lol. So decided not to do it mainly b/c I don't want to **** my brains out 24/7 haha
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    I had looked into it once, but seems others gained weight but primarily in the "gut" vs full bulk.. and they had massive sh!ts all day from drinking that much milk lol. So decided not to do it mainly b/c I don't want to **** my brains out 24/7 haha
    Yeah I've heard GOMAD can make you sh!t like crazy. Nobody wants to be ****ting all day...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Haha depends how much you wanna gain weight, I'm willing to be ****ting all day if that's gonna make me heavier
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

i cant see how this is healthy. 120+grams a fat a day plus whatever the hell you eat.
    your gonna get fat.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Haha depends how much you wanna gain weight, I'm willing to be ****ting all day if that's gonna make me heavier
    only being constipated will make you heavier
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    only being constipated will make you heavier
    rofl
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

when i am bulking, i do NOT do GOMAD, but i drink about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon a day to get extra cals, but minimal fat gain as opposed to 1 gal/day

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.
    Answers

You just have to remember the target audience when looking at stuff like this. It's targeted toward "hardgainers", which is code for really skinny guys who seem to struggle to gain weight. For those that really struggle to gain weight, this can be a decent plan to get a bunch more calories and some protein without having to chew through an additional 5 bushels of solid food. Also remember that this is supposed to be for a limited time frame as well, not a plan for long-term weight gain. For those that don't struggle with weight gain, it's overkill and can certainly add fat too quickly.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Not when your a-hole is so painful and raw from ****ting and wiping so much that you cry every time you know you have to take a ***t

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    when i am bulking, i do NOT do GOMAD, but i drink about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon a day to get extra cals, but minimal fat gain as opposed to 1 gal/day
    Now that would be fine imo
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I need extra cals I just spoon up the EVOO. Careful though, it can cause sliders!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Answers

GOMAD definately works albeit with some fat gain. Made my nipps a bit inflamed/tender.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    i cant see how this is healthy. 120+grams a fat a day plus whatever the hell you eat.
    your gonna get fat.
    Gonna get fat? I have been drinkin a half gallon of WHOLE milk pretty much everyday for the last 5 months. I'm not getting fat. In fact I weigh about 50 lbs more than you at the same height and am leaner...different people's bodies utilize macro's differently. People rag on fats all day, everyone wants to lean bulk but thats ****ing stupid in my book lol. Simply put if you add extra milk into your diet it's good ****. Many of us don't get as many calories as we really think we do, and adding in a half gallon to gallon of milk a day provides a lot of good nutrients needed for not being skinny biiottchess.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

LOL oh and about the gas and ****ting..your body will adjust after a few weeks. Just like when people start drinking protein shakes they usually fart or **** a lot, you adjust. Unless your lactose intolerant...then...your screwed lol.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Gonna get fat? I have been drinkin a half gallon of WHOLE milk pretty much everyday for the last 5 months. I'm not getting fat. In fact I weigh about 50 lbs more than you at the same height and am leaner...different people's bodies utilize macro's differently. People rag on fats all day, everyone wants to lean bulk but thats ****ing stupid in my book lol. Simply put if you add extra milk into your diet it's good ****. Many of us don't get as many calories as we really think we do, and adding in a half gallon to gallon of milk a day provides a lot of good nutrients needed for not being skinny biiottchess.
    Yer defo agree with this, adding in the extra milk is needed, especially if you need a boost of calories, plus its not gonna turn anyone fat if they're putting in the work in the gym etc
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

whatever your body cant use up it will get turned into fat. too many carbs for you=fat, to much protein for you= fat.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

then whats the point of pooping

21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    You just have to remember the target audience when looking at stuff like this. It's targeted toward "hardgainers", which is code for really skinny guys who seem to struggle to gain weight. For those that really struggle to gain weight, this can be a decent plan to get a bunch more calories and some protein without having to chew through an additional 5 bushels of solid food. Also remember that this is supposed to be for a limited time frame as well, not a plan for long-term weight gain. For those that don't struggle with weight gain, it's overkill and can certainly add fat too quickly.
    Agreed, I drank 1 gallon of milk for straight 2 weeks and didn't put on any fat... I'm naturally lean and cut (about 7-8% BF). I realized milks helps a lot to gain weight. All of you with slow metabolisms I understand you think you will turn fat, but for those hardgainers you know that you can eat ANYTHING as much as you want and you'll stay lean, that's the people I'm aiming for with this thread.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yup

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  93 lbs.
    Answers

That's a very interesting information. I might try to start drinking milk though I am not a very fan of milk but I will do it anyway.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    whatever your body cant use up it will get turned into fat. too many carbs for you=fat, to much protein for you= fat.
    This is why you need some cardio in your bulk.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    This is why you need some cardio in your bulk.
    Cardio is only for people who can't manage their diet right. Srs
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I know this has probably been beat to death in the past but I would consider myself a former hardgainer (125lbs at 18yo), and I have discovered the missing factor for myself was quality sleep. I naturally filled out after 18 to about 160, and H-drol put me at an unsustainable 190, but I am all-natural now and a solid 180. Steroids have been proven to make permanent physiological changes(more motor neurons), but I still dropped back to around 165-170 eventually after cycling.

Anyway, long story short is that I had undiagnosed TMJ that was wrecking my sleep. Last time I visited the dentist he discovered unusual wear in my back molars and could feel grinding in the jaw joint. He said surgery would probably leave me worse off than I started, and recommended a do-it myself mouth guard(awesome dentist) for 20 bucks. I'm well rested after 6 hours where I used to sleep 10-12 when I could and still felt like crap.

tl;dr:

I wouldn't look to nutrition first if you are a 'hard-gainer', sleep is when GH and test levels are at their highest; if you aren't sleeping right eating enough to gain weight will probably just make you fat.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Cardio is only for people who can't manage their diet right. Srs
    Thats debatable, and I have never bought into the whole "lean bulking" idea.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I love milk but I don't see how you guys can afford a gallon a day. Must have a lot better job than me lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:48 AM
  2. The Most Unbiased Article on Obama I've Ever Read
    By RobInKuwait in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:04 PM
  4. A good article to read...
    By Big H in forum Exercise Science