ALL HARDGAINERS! Read this article!

diegone

Awards
Okay, so here's one of my secret articles that I'd like to share... it WORKS! and you can go in the forum board and see the Logs of many people and also how their bodies changed.

stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/

Copy & Paste link in your browser (I can't post links yet :28:)

Let me know what you think!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya GOMAD is not a new theory but it is a good one. i havent done GOMAD, but when i bulk i drink more milk than i usually do and i put on weight easier

CobbledPath

Awards
Sorry but this made me laugh 'Whole Milk. Full fat milk which contains 3-4% fat. Alternative names: full cream milk or homo milk.'

May I have 1 gallon of homo milk please? LOLZ

ChrisSurf

Awards
I had looked into it once, but seems others gained weight but primarily in the "gut" vs full bulk.. and they had massive sh!ts all day from drinking that much milk lol. So decided not to do it mainly b/c I don't want to **** my brains out 24/7 haha

tbinnerarity

Awards
I had looked into it once, but seems others gained weight but primarily in the "gut" vs full bulk.. and they had massive sh!ts all day from drinking that much milk lol. So decided not to do it mainly b/c I don't want to **** my brains out 24/7 haha
:lmao: Yeah I've heard GOMAD can make you sh!t like crazy. Nobody wants to be ****ting all day...

diegone

Awards
Haha depends how much you wanna gain weight, I'm willing to be ****ting all day if that's gonna make me heavier ;)

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i cant see how this is healthy. 120+grams a fat a day plus whatever the hell you eat.
your gonna get fat.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i am bulking, i do NOT do GOMAD, but i drink about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon a day to get extra cals, but minimal fat gain as opposed to 1 gal/day

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
You just have to remember the target audience when looking at stuff like this. It's targeted toward "hardgainers", which is code for really skinny guys who seem to struggle to gain weight. For those that really struggle to gain weight, this can be a decent plan to get a bunch more calories and some protein without having to chew through an additional 5 bushels of solid food. Also remember that this is supposed to be for a limited time frame as well, not a plan for long-term weight gain. For those that don't struggle with weight gain, it's overkill and can certainly add fat too quickly.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Haha depends how much you wanna gain weight, I'm willing to be ****ting all day if that's gonna make me heavier ;)
Not when your a-hole is so painful and raw from ****ting and wiping so much that you cry every time you know you have to take a ***t :lmao:

when i am bulking, i do NOT do GOMAD, but i drink about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon a day to get extra cals, but minimal fat gain as opposed to 1 gal/day
Now that would be fine imo

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need extra cals I just spoon up the EVOO. Careful though, it can cause sliders!

zendog

Awards
GOMAD definately works albeit with some fat gain. Made my nipps a bit inflamed/tender.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
i cant see how this is healthy. 120+grams a fat a day plus whatever the hell you eat.
your gonna get fat.
Gonna get fat? I have been drinkin a half gallon of WHOLE milk pretty much everyday for the last 5 months. I'm not getting fat. In fact I weigh about 50 lbs more than you at the same height and am leaner...different people's bodies utilize macro's differently. People rag on fats all day, everyone wants to lean bulk but thats ****ing stupid in my book lol. Simply put if you add extra milk into your diet it's good ****. Many of us don't get as many calories as we really think we do, and adding in a half gallon to gallon of milk a day provides a lot of good nutrients needed for not being skinny biiottchess.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
LOL oh and about the gas and ****ting..your body will adjust after a few weeks. Just like when people start drinking protein shakes they usually fart or **** a lot, you adjust. Unless your lactose intolerant...then...your screwed lol.

Shredzz

Awards
Gonna get fat? I have been drinkin a half gallon of WHOLE milk pretty much everyday for the last 5 months. I'm not getting fat. In fact I weigh about 50 lbs more than you at the same height and am leaner...different people's bodies utilize macro's differently. People rag on fats all day, everyone wants to lean bulk but thats ****ing stupid in my book lol. Simply put if you add extra milk into your diet it's good ****. Many of us don't get as many calories as we really think we do, and adding in a half gallon to gallon of milk a day provides a lot of good nutrients needed for not being skinny biiottchess.
Yer defo agree with this, adding in the extra milk is needed, especially if you need a boost of calories, plus its not gonna turn anyone fat if they're putting in the work in the gym etc

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
whatever your body cant use up it will get turned into fat. too many carbs for you=fat, to much protein for you= fat.

diegone

Awards
You just have to remember the target audience when looking at stuff like this. It's targeted toward "hardgainers", which is code for really skinny guys who seem to struggle to gain weight. For those that really struggle to gain weight, this can be a decent plan to get a bunch more calories and some protein without having to chew through an additional 5 bushels of solid food. Also remember that this is supposed to be for a limited time frame as well, not a plan for long-term weight gain. For those that don't struggle with weight gain, it's overkill and can certainly add fat too quickly.
Agreed, I drank 1 gallon of milk for straight 2 weeks and didn't put on any fat... I'm naturally lean and cut (about 7-8% BF). I realized milks helps a lot to gain weight. All of you with slow metabolisms I understand you think you will turn fat, but for those hardgainers you know that you can eat ANYTHING as much as you want and you'll stay lean, that's the people I'm aiming for with this thread.

jakijapuz

Awards
That's a very interesting information. I might try to start drinking milk though I am not a very fan of milk but I will do it anyway.

yoss

Awards
I know this has probably been beat to death in the past but I would consider myself a former hardgainer (125lbs at 18yo), and I have discovered the missing factor for myself was quality sleep. I naturally filled out after 18 to about 160, and H-drol put me at an unsustainable 190, but I am all-natural now and a solid 180. Steroids have been proven to make permanent physiological changes(more motor neurons), but I still dropped back to around 165-170 eventually after cycling.

Anyway, long story short is that I had undiagnosed TMJ that was wrecking my sleep. Last time I visited the dentist he discovered unusual wear in my back molars and could feel grinding in the jaw joint. He said surgery would probably leave me worse off than I started, and recommended a do-it myself mouth guard(awesome dentist) for 20 bucks. I'm well rested after 6 hours where I used to sleep 10-12 when I could and still felt like crap.

tl;dr:

I wouldn't look to nutrition first if you are a 'hard-gainer', sleep is when GH and test levels are at their highest; if you aren't sleeping right eating enough to gain weight will probably just make you fat.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
I love milk but I don't see how you guys can afford a gallon a day. Must have a lot better job than me lol