Cyclo Bolan NT vs Animal Tst

fuch

Awards
Hello, I'm interested in using a prohormone but I'm stuck between two products the new CYCLO BOLAN NT and ANIMAL TEST. I currently weigh 145lbs and i want to weight a lein 160-165lbs. PLEASE HELP

If there is any other product that u may suggest PLEASE DO

THANK YOU

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
age?
how long have you been lifting?

diegone

Awards
Hello, I'm interested in using a prohormone but I'm stuck between two products the new CYCLO BOLAN NT and ANIMAL TEST. I currently weigh 145lbs and i want to weight a lein 160-165lbs. PLEASE HELP

If there is any other product that u may suggest PLEASE DO

THANK YOU
Cyclo Bolan NT is NOT a prohormone, it's a total modified version from the previous Cyclo Bolan (SD+HD Stack). Cyclo Bolan NT is a natural test booster.
I don't know about ANIMAL TEST...

If you're gonna jump into a PH I'd suggest you Epistane or Havoc, they're selling on ebay for 38-40$ Shipping Included. It's a "mild" PH according to most users.

At your weight, 145 lbs... a prohormone won't do much for you though, a REAL diet would be more effective, if you ate meals every 2 hours and trained and everything took your nice sleep you'd grow way faster. You should try creatine, it gave me 5lbs in 1 week (its all water weight) but it helps you to build a little size and put on strength, I usually turn those 5lbs into real muscle within the next 2-3 months it's good muscle.

Besides the use of a PH followed by liver protection + all the other supplements PRE-CYCLE, ON-CYCLE AND POST CYCLE will cost you around 150-200$, depends how concerned you are about the side effects you should look up into libido boosters, liver protection, back pumps, acne.. etc

EAT LIFT SLEEP!