Advice on my lean bulk diet plan

Bolicnewb

Awards
Hello Everyone new to the forum and want to get some advice, im trying to gain a few pounds and lean out a bit, im going to start this eating plan and just want to get some advice, thanks. It is as follows:

7:00 Meal 1- 5 egg whites
1 cup oats
8oz skim milk
1 banana

10:00 Meal 2- Lean Beef Patty
Almonds

12:30 Meal 3- 6oz chicken breast
1 cup pasta or brown rice
Cup of veggies

3:30 Meal 4- 4oz Chicken Breast
2 pieces whole wheat bread
1 apple

5:30 Meal 5. - 6oz chicken breast
1 cup veggies

workout

Meal 6 post workout shake
2 scoops 100% whey
1/2 oats
Tbsp peanut butter

before bed

FAT Free Yogurt with 2tbsp peanut butter and cup of milk

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I would switch the before bed to a more protein based meal, some casein protein perhaps?

Bolicnewb

Awards
Besides cottege cheese, and casein protein shake (i like to eat my protein more than drink it) what else contains casein in it, i was thinking that but wasnt too sure. thanks

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Casein is a milk based protein, so yogurt has casein too
Diet looks pretty good, do u know total calories ur getting?

Bolicnewb

Awards
no not yet, im entering it on fit day, im thinking around 3800??? but not sure, im starting prop/tbol next saturday so im trying to make sure i am getting enough in, but dont want alot of fat.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Reads pretty good to me, u can cycle calories up and down to help with the clean bulk, keep the body guessing, 3400 1 day 3800 2 days or vice versa. Would like to see ur workout plan in the future :)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone new to the forum and want to get some advice, im trying to gain a few pounds and lean out a bit, im going to start this eating plan and just want to get some advice, thanks. It is as follows:

7:00 Meal 1- 5 egg whites1 cup oats
8oz skim milk
1 banana

10:00 Meal 2- Lean Beef Patty
Almonds

12:30 Meal 3- 6oz chicken breast
Cup of veggies

3:30 Meal 4- 4oz Chicken Breast
2 pieces whole wheat bread
1 apple

5:30 Meal 5. - 6oz chicken breast
1 cup veggies

workout

Meal 6 post workout shake
2 scoops 100% whey
1/2 oats
Tbsp peanut butter

before bed

FAT Free Yogurt with 2tbsp peanut butter and cup of milk
Put the yokes back in there man. They'll do you more good than harm.

Also, through the advice of AntonG, I cut out grain and I am leaning down a lot faster now with less of a cal. def. (oats, pasta, bread, rice, ect.)

Bolicnewb

Awards
Thats a good idea, but you dont get tired from not having any carbs in the morning? Also im giong to be on cycle so wouldnt the yokes make my cholesterol worse than its going to be? If not then ill add them in becuase its a hell of alot easier than taking them out. Thanks for all the help.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea, but you dont get tired from not having any carbs in the morning? Also im giong to be on cycle so wouldnt the yokes make my cholesterol worse than its going to be? If not then ill add them in becuase its a hell of alot easier than taking them out. Thanks for all the help.
I eat eggs w/ an apple or banana, and some blueberries for breakfast. Sometimes I'll eat chicken or fish with it. I haven't had any problems with being tired or weak.

Check these threads on eggs.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/170285-yolks-not.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/166085-anyone-else-egg.html

Bolicnewb

Awards
Ok, thanks for the good read. I guess ill yolk it up then, thanks for the comments. Now i gotta go grocery shopping.