NEW! Need help w/ supps and the acronyms!!

wrigley51

Awards
I am 24, and pretty solid with my work outs. i am about 208-212lbs and 12-15% bf, depending on the day i have dabbled in the past with old school andro and am now taking 1-ad. i want some advice on good products to harden,get size, and add good strength. also, need to find estro blockers and something to cycle off with. since i am new to the forums i dont know all the acronyms, so help me out!! thanks in advance

wrigley51

Awards
just need some help cus the 1-ad alone is bringing my energy down, and i just want something to bring my energy back up with positive growth too. just wanting to get my interest and motivation back.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im kinda confused on what your asking...are u wanting supplements to bulk to up and PCT help?

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
We wants to know what LOL and LMAO stand for.

wrigley51

Awards
ya just trying to figure out what is worth buying on the market, and also the best way to come off a good strong 4-6 week cycle. everything i read about seems over hyped, and then usually has negative reviews. have had good gains by just using creatine, beta-ecdysterone, and products like that. now just looking for that extra kick.

lol @ kelly... did i do that correctly?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya just trying to figure out what is worth buying on the market, and also the best way to come off a good strong 4-6 week cycle. everything i read about seems over hyped, and then usually has negative reviews. have had good gains by just using creatine, beta-ecdysterone, and products like that. now just looking for that extra kick.

lol @ kelly... did i do that correctly?
As far as ecdysterone your best bet is a product containing Ecdymorph. I-force is going to be releasing a new ecdymorph product soon.

Creatine - APS creatine nitrate.

Welcome to anabolic minds most of your questions can be answered by reading older posts and using the search option. The best way to search is google what you're looking for plus anabolic minds but that's IMO

Example: try entering this in google "ecdysterone anabolic minds"