help with long arms that look small from front

JayRock

Awards
I'm probably a hybrid body type bc I'm tall, long, naturally lean, but I can gain fat, not alot, pretty easily, and I have an easy time building muscle. I have broad shoulders, thin waist, big legs, but small joints. My legs, chest, traps, and lats grow very fast, but my arms not so fast. They do grow, but even when they're 18+ (and not fatceps either) they still don't look very big from the front. I don't know why. My forearms aren't tiny. I do alot of outer bicep head work, plus alot of close grips for tris, but they still look small from the front. Is there anything I can do about this?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant just hot the outer bicep head, u have to hit the WHOLE bicep...and same goes for your tricep. What workouts do you do for arms and how many reps?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same trouble and I have 38" sleeve length. Heavy brachialis work, i.e. hammer curls and reverse curls, along with heavy dips and JM Presses helped a lot. And pile on the heavy pulls: chins, pull-ups, rows, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pull ups are also a great way to get your biceps larger believe it or not....movements like dips, close grip bench, deep skull crushers, Incline DB curl, close grip EZ bar curl are great as well as the ones stated in the previous post.