Too much, too soon?

JayRock

Awards
Ok, so i've been bulking now for over three months and I've had great success. I've been counting every calorie. I'm also finishing up a run of GHRP-6 and Ostarine, which I've been running now for nearly four weeks. I'm almost done with both of those. My goal was to get to 225lbs by spring, and I'm now 229lbs! I figured 225 was a good goal because i've always wanted 18'' arms, 50'' chest, and to be just as full in other muscle groups as well. Well, i'm just under those measurements. I'm very happy with my results, it's been very hard to eat as much as i've been eating, and i've been training harder than ever. The only problem is that i've had to stop cardio bc it was hurting my shins and joints, especially the only kind I can stand, which is HIIT. So, i've gained back some bodyfat that i lost not too long ago from doing keto forever.
I attribute much of my gains to the GHRP/Ostarine and diet. Should I run a PH for the next four weeks, PCT and then i'll stop my bulk and go back on keto? I might as well make the most of the time that I have left, bc spring isn't too far away.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your results will come from diet. you can keep your same training routine, just tweak a few things, and have your diet down and see the results u want. if cardio hurts your shins and joints, why not swim?