Which Pro-hormone would be best?

kkevin56

Awards
I have been researching pro-hormones for a while and I cant seem to find one that is still being sold that is good for getting a lot of mass and strength. I would just like to get some imput about some different prohormones that could help me get a better physique. I realize the risks of pro-hormones and I'm short 5'6'' 180lbs about 15% bf. I'm looking to lower the body fat and gain a lot of mass and strength that i can keep after the PCT. Thanks for the help!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend not touching phs for a dew more years. Your young still and your body is at its prime. There is no need to go that route. Eat healthy food, do cardio and take creatine. This should get you some mass and lower your bodyfat.

kkevin56

Awards
Thanks for the input! but I have already tried pro-hormones once i did a cycle with halo-test 25 and did pct it didn't work as well as i thought it was and i was just wondering what would be good for a second cycle. But i appreciate the response.

JorDrol

Awards
pro hormones are what you make of them, they wont magically get you big as you probably know but it will definately help. you need to make sure you stick to a solid diet and the results will double. you should check out the brand Tokkyo nutrition, they have some good pro hormones, nothing too hardcore but i know ive gotten great results. i dont have any expirence with the ph "spawn" but ive heard great reviews. Mdrol works excellent! you should look into buying "cycle assist" after a cycle of ph's and make sure you get a good anti estrogen. i recommend formadrol by lg science.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Dude...what!?! Cycle Assist AFTER a cycle? FAIL! KKev and JorDrol, both of you need to do more research. Many of us have researched, and still are, for at least a year before running a cycle, and even when we finally did run a cycle, it was a mild one. There are a LOT of things that can happen when playing with hormones, and if you don't know what you are doing, you very well may harm yourself. Also, for the record, Cycle Assist is run from 2 weeks prior to a cycle beginning all the way until the end of PCT. Good luck guys. Take pictures. Oh, and PLEASE... do a log!
P.S.
OP, DrinkyBoy gave you good advice, I'd definitely listen to him.

kkevin56

Awards
thank, I looked at Tokkyo Nutrition and they have a lot of great stuff but do you know which ones work well because I'm not to familiar with the company.

kkevin56

Awards
Dude...what!?! Cycle Assist AFTER a cycle? FAIL! KKev and JorDrol, both of you need to do more research. Many of us have researched, and still are, for at least a year before running a cycle, and even when we finally did run a cycle, it was a mild one. There are a LOT of things that can happen when playing with hormones, and if you don't know what you are doing, you very well may harm yourself. Also, for the record, Cycle Assist is run from 2 weeks prior to a cycle beginning all the way until the end of PCT. Good luck guys. Take pictures. Oh, and PLEASE... do a log!
P.S.
OP, DrinkyBoy gave you good advice, I'd definitely listen to him.
I have done alot of research I knew what he meant when he was talking about cycle assist, when I did my first cycle in september of last year I used a liver support and a cycle assist by Bodybuilding factory I got it in a package deal. Then for the PCT I did a test-booster and a PCT bottle from the package deal and a No-estrogen (estrogen blocker) for the testosterone booster. i gained about 7 pounds and kept 5 or 6 but i lost most of the strength gains because the ph i used (halotest 25) gave me pretty bad back pumps during the last week so it was hard to do a normal workout but then i got some taurine and was eating more bananas because I heard they help with back pumps and they were gone half way through the 2nd week of my pct. Soo I wanted to try another ph that will give me a little bit more mass gains and strength gains, my diet was great on the cycle so thats no problem.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
thank, I looked at Tokkyo Nutrition and they have a lot of great stuff but do you know which ones work well because I'm not to familiar with the company.
Do not use this company. There are several other companies I would use before them (especially considering I would NEVER use them). Their labels are misleading. 17a-dimethyl-bol! HA! That's a new one (probably another name for SuperDrol, which would be nice to inform the consumer of, considering it very well could destroy your liver QUICKLY). I'm on Superdrol now, and I can tell you, it's very strong stuff. Check out the board sponsors and Nutraplanet. That'll do you MUCH better, assuming you HAVE to make the leap now. How old are you anyways? Please dear GOD be over 21. Oh, and the $100+ that Tokkyo is charging, is about 2-3x more than you should be paying. And before you ask, they do not sell a SERM (Clomidex is not Clomid).

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I have done alot of research I knew what he meant when he was talking about cycle assist, when I did my first cycle in september of last year I used a liver support and a cycle assist by Bodybuilding factory I got it in a package deal. Then for the PCT I did a test-booster and a PCT bottle from the package deal and a No-estrogen (estrogen blocker) for the testosterone booster. i gained about 7 pounds and kept 5 or 6 but i lost most of the strength gains because the ph i used (halotest 25) gave me pretty bad back pumps during the last week so it was hard to do a normal workout but then i got some taurine and was eating more bananas because I heard they help with back pumps and they were gone half way through the 2nd week of my pct. Soo I wanted to try another ph that will give me a little bit more mass gains and strength gains, my diet was great on the cycle so thats no problem.
How did you run the H-Drol? How long? Provide details of your PCT. These are some things to look at first. H-Drol gave me great gains (although I realize many people don't see the same results), so it very well may be time to move on. However, these factors are important, and many people will want to know before recommending a new cycle. Have you had any bloodwork done? It is more reassuring seeing that you are willing to research, so now let's get these things out of the way. Also, please state your age.

kkevin56

Awards
How did you run the H-Drol? How long? Provide details of your PCT. These are some things to look at first. H-Drol gave me great gains (although I realize many people don't see the same results), so it very well may be time to move on. However, these factors are important, and many people will want to know before recommending a new cycle. Have you had any bloodwork done? It is more reassuring seeing that you are willing to research, so now let's get these things out of the way. Also, please state your age.
I'm new to this site so its a little difficult getting around hah I didnt know where to put the date of birth but I'm 21. I ran it 50/50/50/50 the halotest 25 was 25mg caps took 2 a day one an hour before workout and then another 1 hour after workout. I ate a lot of carbs right after workout and a lot of protein before and after workout. My PCT was a bottle that was given with the halotest25 its called PCT and i used a test-booster with a anti-estrogen called no-estrogen worked pretty well. I lowered my calorie and food intake so i wouldnt gain a lot of fat on the pct. I didn't get my blood work done. I dont know what else to say sorry.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
An example of their misleading labels would be the following:

Tokkyo Winny-V Extreme
3, beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one = DeHydroEpiAndrosterone (DHEA)
3-(1H-Indol-3-ylmethyl)-1H-indole = 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM)
1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6(3H, 7H)-dione = Caffeine

So, in this "Winny-V Extreme" we've got a 60mg blend of:
DHEA (typically useless)
DIM (derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, a possible phytoserm)
Caffeine

Now, they still recommend taking their Liver-X through the whole cycle, as well as their Clomidex for at least two weeks after your "cycle". This "cycle" will cost you $179.97. So now, $179.97 for DHEA, DIM, Caffeine, and a few other things. I could have 3 cycles of REAL Superdrol (including PCT) for that much. That is a MAJOR rip-off for things that won't even work. But hey, it's your money.

kkevin56

Awards
An example of their misleading labels would be the following:

Tokkyo Winny-V Extreme
3, beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one = DeHydroEpiAndrosterone (DHEA)
3-(1H-Indol-3-ylmethyl)-1H-indole = 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM)
1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6(3H, 7H)-dione = Caffeine

So, in this "Winny-V Extreme" we've got a 60mg blend of:
DHEA (typically useless)
DIM (derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, a possible phytoserm)
Caffeine

Now, they still recommend taking their Liver-X through the whole cycle, as well as their Clomidex for at least two weeks after your "cycle". This "cycle" will cost you $179.97. So now, $179.97 for DHEA, DIM, Caffeine, and a few other things. I could have 3 cycles of REAL Superdrol (including PCT) for that much. That is a MAJOR rip-off for things that won't even work. But hey, it's your money.
Thanks for the save man!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this site so its a little difficult getting around hah I didnt know where to put the date of birth but I'm 21. I ran it 50/50/50/50 the halotest 25 was 25mg caps took 2 a day one an hour before workout and then another 1 hour after workout. I ate a lot of carbs right after workout and a lot of protein before and after workout. My PCT was a bottle that was given with the halotest25 its called PCT and i used a test-booster with a anti-estrogen called no-estrogen worked pretty well. I lowered my calorie and food intake so i wouldnt gain a lot of fat on the pct. I didn't get my blood work done. I dont know what else to say sorry.
That's why it didn't work well! 50mg is a very low H-Drol dose. I ran it @ 25mg-50mg-75mg-100mg. 50mg would be about useless for me, I'm sure it works for others, but by the time I hit 100mg, I was doing VERY well. I believe 75mg is the sweetspot for that compound, and at 100mg, I think my blood pressure was starting to get up there. I would recommend 25mg-50mg-75mg-75mg(or 100mg if no sides present). What's your PCT look like? And, to adjust your stats, go to the top left and click on User CP. Everything you need is in there!
P.S.
Check out this webpage for info on H-Drol:

kkevin56

Awards
Thanks I read somewhere that the average person only need 50mg for the cycle and it was my first cycle so i didnt want to chance anything you know, and I took the powerlab nutritions bottle of PCT which is 3 pills before workout and 3 pills after. i did that for 4 weeks and i also put a test-booster with powerlabs noestrogen. the testbooster i took before and after workout 3 pills before and 3 pills after. i used the test booster also because the bottle of pct wasnt that great. But everything felt great when i finished.

kkevin56

Awards
that is a great website it has great information thanks man!!

JComp

Awards
I'm not very well scchooled on this type of stuff but that pct dosent sound like you uused a serm

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I used a SERM for my HDrol run, but I don't think it's always necessary with that compound. It's not really powerful enough to shutdown the majority of users in 4-6 weeks @ recommended dosages. But yes, I usually always recommend a SERM.

kkevin56

Awards
I'm not very well scchooled on this type of stuff but that pct dosent sound like you uused a serm
I didnt because you dont really need a serm because halotest 25 is a mild ph but i did use a natural test booster.

kkevin56

Awards
I used a SERM for my HDrol run, but I don't think it's always necessary with that compound. It's not really powerful enough to shutdown the majority of users in 4-6 weeks @ recommended dosages. But yes, I usually always recommend a SERM.
what serms to do you recommend? because i dont really know any Ive done research but couldn't find any?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
what serms to do you recommend? because i dont really know any Ive done research but couldn't find any?
I use Toremifene Citrate, but they all have different qualities to them. I would say stay away from harsher compounds until you can get your hands on a SERM. They are not just a PCT, but also, a way to stop certain side-effects on certain cycles. To find a SERM, do some *RESEARCH* for these types of *CHEMICALS* on Google. That's the best I can do to help you with that. Keep in mind the rules of this board are to not ask for sources, nor can I give you sources. You (and I) can be banned for breaking these rules. I will say, that whatever you find, the following holds true:
1. Clomid = Clomiphene Citrate (not Tokkyo's Clomidex, or any other brand name)
2. Nolvadex = Tamoxifen Citrate (not Novadex XT, or any other brand name)
3. Fareston = Toremifene Citrate

Those are the main ones, and the ingredients MUST be either, for example, Clomid OR Clomiphene Citrate. Same for Nolva and Toremifene. All others are just trying to trick you. You'll know if you're on the right track.

kkevin56

Awards
okay thanks man! Ill do more research on those thanks a lot for the help

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to lower the body fat and gain a lot of mass and strength that i can keep after the PCT. Thanks for the help!
AFTER PROPER PCT, take Free Test with Prime, or IGF 2 with Prime. This will keep your bf low and your muscle mass and strength gains will keep growing. it is very hard to keep 100% of your gains that you will get from a cycle. Running a very good PCT and sticking to a stack i mentioned after pct, you should keep 85% to 95% of your gains....as long as your diet and training are better than ever.

kkevin56

Awards
AFTER PROPER PCT, take Free Test with Prime, or IGF 2 with Prime. This will keep your bf low and your muscle mass and strength gains will keep growing. it is very hard to keep 100% of your gains that you will get from a cycle. Running a very good PCT and sticking to a stack i mentioned after pct, you should keep 85% to 95% of your gains....as long as your diet and training are better than ever.
What were your gains or changes with these products? because i have friends used these products but never asked them how well they went?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were your gains or changes with these products? because i have friends used these products but never asked them how well they went?
All those products are seriously great, but even better stacked. before i became a rep, i ran and logged HGHup stacked with Prime plus 2nd gear. the results were amazing, no joke. lost 4 pounds in fat, gained 8 pounds so 4 net pounds. strength gains were insane. bench went up about 35 pounds, squat went up about 55. IGF 2 is the best stand alone OTC product I have ever taken. alot of people on AM will say the same thing.

kkevin56

Awards
All those products are seriously great, but even better stacked. before i became a rep, i ran and logged HGHup stacked with Prime plus 2nd gear. the results were amazing, no joke. lost 4 pounds in fat, gained 8 pounds so 4 net pounds. strength gains were insane. bench went up about 35 pounds, squat went up about 55. IGF 2 is the best stand alone OTC product I have ever taken. alot of people on AM will say the same thing.
I tried HGHup before by itself and it was pretty good Im thinking about maybe trying those products your talking about because I have heard a lot of great reviews from them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried HGHup before by itself and it was pretty good Im thinking about maybe trying those products your talking about because I have heard a lot of great reviews from them.
IMO HGHup works best at bottles ran back to back. you know that real HGH cycles are long for a reason. takes some time to see what the product can really do. sure, one bottle will cut down some fat and gain muscle mass...but its even better when two bottles are done back to back

kkevin56

Awards
IMO HGHup works best at bottles ran back to back. you know that real HGH cycles are long for a reason. takes some time to see what the product can really do. sure, one bottle will cut down some fat and gain muscle mass...but its even better when two bottles are done back to back
How would you cycle those 4 products together?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would never take HGHup, IGF 2, Free Test and Prime together lol This is how I would do it

HGHup + Prime or IGF 2 + Free Test

I have stacked HGHup + Prime + 2nd Gear before. I had amazing results.

kkevin56

Awards
i would never take HGHup, IGF 2, Free Test and Prime together lol This is how I would do it

HGHup + Prime or IGF 2 + Free Test
haha okay because i thought you were talking about putting them together at first so i wanted to know how you would cycle it haha. Which one do you think is better the HGH + Prime or IGF 2 + Free Test.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha okay because i thought you were talking about putting them together at first so i wanted to know how you would cycle it haha. Which one do you think is better the HGH + Prime or IGF 2 + Free Test.
Depends on your goals. I personally like IGF 2 with Free Test.

I also really want to run a bottle of HGHup for month one, then month two run HGHup with Prime at the 69 protocol. that would be sick

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I've never used 2nd Gear before, nor do I know anything about it, but I remember hearing MANY people say they liked it more than "the One" that was offered in the BOGO offers of yester-year! Good stuff AppNut'z! I'll get around to trying you guys eventually (you're definitely on my short list of supps to try).

kkevin56

Awards
Im deffinately going to have to try those combos because there looking pretty good. Just on a side note just incase do these need a proper pct? I'm just going to ask because I'm not too familiar with the products.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I didnt because you dont really need a serm because halotest 25 is a mild ph but i did use a natural test booster.
What seemed mild to you can cause major shut down in someone else. What was mild to them can put you in major shutdown.

It is good that you didn't feel any sides, but the truth is that blood work will truly tell you what kind of side effects you really have. Remember some compounds can cause rebound way afer your PCT is over. This is an educated mans game and without having a SERM on hand I would say you are making an uneducated decision. SERMS are easy to get so be safe and have some on hand.

Anyway long live the W6.

kkevin56

Awards
What seemed mild to you can cause major shut down in someone else. What was mild to them can put you in major shutdown.

It is good that you didn't feel any sides, but the truth is that blood work will truly tell you what kind of side effects you really have. Remember some compounds can cause rebound way afer your PCT is over. This is an educated mans game and without having a SERM on hand I would say you are making an uneducated decision. SERMS are easy to get so be safe and have some on hand.

Anyway long live the W6.
Yes thats true I made a bad dicision but it was my first cycle and I made a mistake and Ive been off the pct for a while now (like 5 or 6 months) and I still feel great and Im going to get my blood work done soon to see if everything is good just to be safe.