Diet in check? Need tips....

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Well im 18 years old and still in school. As you can see on my profile i lost over 100lbs of fat and starting to bulk up. Im seing gains but just wanting to make sure if i am eating correctly to gain muscle mass. I will tell exactly what i eat each day at each time. Now it is hard because of school but here it is.
6:45am- 3 Egg whites, Half cup oatmeal.
7:55am- Nutrex Protein shake.
10:15am(After weight lifting for gym class)- Nutrex Protein shake.
12:00pm- Protein shake, Sliced turkey, Plain meatballs, apple.
2:30-5:15 Weight lifting after school, Protein shake right after.
6:30pm- 2 cans of tuna, Cup of red kidney beans, Small glass of skim milk.
9:30pm(last meal before bed)- Can of tuna or turkey slices, Glass of skim milk, 2tbls Peanut butter.
Now i know the lunch inst the best but our school lunch has hardly anything to eat. Also the nutrex protein shakes Contain 28g protein each scoop, 120 Calories, 2g total fat.

If anyone could throw in any tips or anything i should change i would much appreciate it. Thank you. Also my Current height is 6ft, Weight- 208.2lbs, 16.1% body fat.

Also i am a hard gainer, not sure how fast my metabolism is now but if anyone could help me or tell me what i should change id appreciate it. Thank you

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am 6-1 237-240 at 12-14% rightnow, maybe less. I would first off consume 3 whole eggs and the oats, or some whole grain toast with smart balance, and some whole fruit spread. Organic preferably with no added sugar.

Then it looks like you are getting enough protein but you could throw in some veggies, or another apple or two. You are also training for 2 plus hours?? Why is that? Do you do cardio after weights, or does it take you that long to train your body parts?

What is your split look like?
What vitamins and supplements are you taking?

I would like to help.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Well i love to realllly poundout every type of exercise there is for each muscle group and i lift pretty heavy. monday is chest, Tuesday is upper back/traps, wednesday is lower back and abs, thursday is bi's and tri's, and friday is legs. And also i do 35-40 minutes of intense cardio after lifting. My current vitamins is MegaMens sport vita packs, My current supplements are, Sus500 Black, Creatine Nitrate, Animal pack, and Napalm for pre-workout.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
When do you work shoulders? Just know that working out that long could raise cortisol levels. Is SUS500 a pro hormone, or Anabolic? If its the one the is Max LMG, and Tren then you need some cycle support, and a PCT lined up. You also need a intra workout supplement to drink while lifting. I would recommend USP LABS MODERN BCAA with some Powerade, or gatorade to get some sugars.

I just worry you are overdoing it, and cannibalizing your muscle tissue and therefore ruining potential gains.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Well i usually drink SizeOn during my workout, and before my workout i also take the Animal Anabolic Jacked stack packs, and it has a cortisol Inhibitor complex of 300mg. And yes the sus 500 black is the MaxLmg and Tren. i am taking 3 capsules per day of it as well. Also i already have a pct lined up and the sus500 black already has cycle support in it along with an estrogen blocker as well. So i was told.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You need to get some Hawthorne Berry and INHIBIT E along with a natural test booster to get your natural test levels up after your cycle. You should always check here instead of going by what someone told you. Max LMG is a progestin similiar to birth control, if that tells you anything. They usually only put a small amount of those extra ingredients in there and tell you there is cycle support in there. How long have you been on it, and do you have VITEX in case of any pec tenderness? Good on you for the supps around the workout. Just be careful. How are things going now?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
You need to get some Hawthorne Berry and INHIBIT E along with a natural test booster to get your natural test levels up after your cycle. You should always check here instead of going by what someone told you. Max LMG is a progestin similiar to birth control, if that tells you anything. They usually only put a small amount of those extra ingredients in there and tell you there is cycle support in there. How long have you been on it, and do you have VITEX in case of any pec tenderness? Good on you for the supps around the workout. Just be careful. How are things going now?

i think he may need a little more than inhibit e..

run clomid 100/100/50/50
AND inhibit e 4/3/2/1
tren is super suppressive

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
If you truly are a hardgainer (everyone believes they are) then you need to get your volume down. 15-20 sets total and at LEAST half of them should be big, compound movements like squats, deads, bench, etc. Doing cardio is great, but split it up and do it some other time during the day or between lifting days. An hour in the gym at one time is the most you ever want to go. It sounds like you're doing a lot of things that work against your goals.

Also, if you're 18, forget about anything hormonal. If you've already started, then throw it away and start your PCT. At your age, you could probably get the same results by getting your lifting and eating right. Taking a pro-hormone is potentially going to do more harm than good.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I had forgot he was 18 when I responded to that. Youre right. He needs to throw it away and how did he start doing it anyway at his age.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
I did not post this thread to talk about my supplements... i posted to makesure my diet was good in check. I have everything i need for the sus and to go with it. i use to weigh 305lbs of fat, i dropped to 185, and then went up to 209 of muscle. The sus has been working great for me and i haven't had ANY side effects and ive been on it for 3 weeks now with absolutely no side effects at all. The person i get my things from knows what hes talking about, Not just some washed up worker that reads you the back of the bottle when you ask about it. Also looked into supplements because my genetics suck. Picture number one was when i started dieting and picture number two was almost 2 months ago when i was at my lowest weight. The last picture is recent.Also when i started lifting i have been lifting the same way i told you about and got all the gains that i did from it.

Attachments

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of the lack of side effects you are potentially harming your HPTA. Your bodies ability to produce test. If damaged its irreversible. You need to be careful. You could have done this without the sus.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry; he already knows everything there is to know and his pictures are proof...

xmonsterv23x

Awards
are you being scarcastic? i think i did pretty good going form 305lbs of fat to 185lbs of an average body to 208lbs of muscle with 10-11% body fat

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you did great. I have nothing but props for the progress you made losing weight. I have nothing good to say about an 18 yr. old using steroids though.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Me either. However, its his body. He can wreck it if he wants to. You could listen to the voice of reason.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
but i dont do steroids.... and ive never touched him. sus 500 black isnt a steroid, yeah maby it works like one but its does nothing near as close to what a steroid does.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
It is a steroid and does exactly what steroids do. "Pro Hormones" ARE steroids. There's no getting around it. Just because you don't get crazy gains like an injectible does not change what it is and what it does to your body.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are worse than steroids in my opinion. Post 16 shows some ignorance, bud.

juanf11

Awards
Get off that stuff ASAP and eat more food, try adding in more whole eggs at breakfast son

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
but i dont do steroids.... and ive never touched him. sus 500 black isnt a steroid, yeah maby it works like one but its does nothing near as close to what a steroid does.

Its a steroid, and you are on it. I would get off it, PCT and not try anything like that again until years from now. You should maximize what you can do naturally before trying this stuff.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
C'mon man. :wtf:

You did a great job losing all the fat and gaining some muscle. I can tell by looking at your pictures that you are way too young to be using steroids. Your face makes you look about 16 years old, which is a good thing in the long run. You need to properly get off the PH and stick to basics before you ruin any chance your body has of naturally progressing. You do not need any extra boost for gains, you need to be patient and do things naturally. Patience is a virtue and pays off in the long run.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
We definitely are here to help you. Let us know how we can. Good luck to you.