Besides food, other reasons you cant gain weight
- 01-18-2011, 08:27 PM
- 01-18-2011, 08:32 PM
bone structure, several different hormone level variations, several different neurotransmitter variations, potential setpoint for weight established in your body... yes low testosterone could potentially debilitate your muscle gain, but it's not the end-all be-all. Colon cleanse, probably not as likely. Although they will help with nutrient absorption in the long run.
- 01-18-2011, 08:45 PM
01-18-2011, 11:49 PM
01-19-2011, 01:54 PM
01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
01-19-2011, 07:59 PM
01-19-2011, 09:15 PM
There are so many factors...metabolism, activity level, diet, hormones, age, genetics..
Most of those things you cant do anything about. What you can change is your diet and activity level. keep track of cals, and eat 500 or so over maintenance and if you dont gain weight bump it another 300-500 cals and if that doesnt work...well you get the picture.
Diet is where its at brother
Recoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
01-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Calories in vs. calories out. If you consume more than you burn, you ALWAYS gain weight, unless you have a tapeworm or something seriously wrong with your health.
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:49 AM
- By michaeljannis in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
- By scarrylarry3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2008, 04:05 AM
- By SMALLTIMER in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:29 PM