My bulking diet - please comment

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

My bulking diet - please comment

So after getting down to 71kg (I'm 5'10 and 24 yo), about 4 months ago, I started lifting heavier and eating a lot more. I found that my gains were almost non-existent.

I put on 5 kg in 4 months and saw virtually 0 results in both measurements and strength (some days I lifted more, others a lot less, which I put down to how rested I felt on that day).

So, I decided to try the chemical way, and got someone to hook me up with Dianabol.

I'm taking 40mg a day, split into 2 servings, 1 pre-workout, around 8am and 1 post work-out, around 12pm (both with meals).

Because my guy told me that Dianabol helps metabolise and utilise much more protein than what your body can naturally, and that it helps with mostly lean gains (he said something along the lines of 60% clean, 25% water and only 15% fat), I decided to go all out with my diet.

I started my cycle this Monday, and have been on 4,000cal a day!

11 meals, every 1,5 hours (with protein shakes only counting as half-meals, so I eat as soon as 45mins after them again), as follows:

Meal 1: protein shake
    48grams of protein, 21 of carbs (of which 20 are sugars) and 5,4grams of fat, all worth 300 calories

Meal 2: 100grams of steamed rice and 200grams of chicken breast
    78grams of carbs and 38grams of protein, 1,5grams of fat from the rice (chicken has negligible amount), all worth 555 calories total

Meal 3: post-work-out shake

Meal 4: oats and protein bar, worth 285 calories
    19grams of protein, 38 grams of carbs (of which 6 are sugars)

Meals 5, 6 and 7: same as Meal 2

Meal 8: same as Meal 4

Meals 9, 10 and 11: 200 grams of chicken breast

All-in-all I'm looking at:

600 calories from the protein shakes
    1,400 from the steamed rice
    1,400 from the chicken breast
    570 from the oats and protein bars

Total: 3,900-4,000

Total carbs: around 420 grams (of which 55 are sugars)
    Total protein: around 350 grams
    Total fat: around 40 grams

NOTE: I work-out 5 times a week (Mon-Tues-DAY OFF-Thurs-Fri-Sat-DAY OFF), so twice a week, I skip one protein shake.

Sometimes, I might have a couple of handfuls of almonds, and maybe shallow fry the chicken breast with pure olive oil.

I also make sure I have 60-70% of my carbs POST work-out and have all BEFORE 6pm (I try to be asleep between 11 and midnight, and up at 8am roughly).

I also drink MIN 4 litters of water a day.

I'd rather over-do it now and have to lose an extra 10-15 pounds after my 5-week cycle, rather than not take full advantage of everything the Dianabol has to offer.

With this in mind, does it seem like I'm on the right track?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

What PCT are you taking? Sorry if I didn't see it on there, it's a lot to read. You seem to want the fast way to muscle-town but trust me, the slow way is scenic and damn my man it's a beautiful ride :smilie:

(he said something along the lines of 60% clean, 25% water and only 15% fat),
    That's just plain wrong. Dbol is notorious for water/fat gain because it raises estrogen! You need to run an aromatase inhibitor (Sustain Alpha or Erase are the two i recommend) to keep the estrogen down.

I'll read more a bit later, reply back to this so I know you're still here bro.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

I'm still here mate, but I don't know what PCT is.

You seem to want the fast way to muscle-town but trust me, the slow way is scenic and damn my man it's a beautiful ride :smilie:
    It may look that way, but really it's more about using the effects of the dianabol to ti's full potential. All steroids have a certain risk factor, so I just want to use it as effectively as possible in as few times as possible, rather than have to do an extra cycle later on.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Definitely do some research on this...

PCT is a crucial part of any steroid cycle, and is really the key factor as to whether you maintain the gains made during your steroid cycle.

PCT is also essential for restoring your bodies own natural testosterone production, and for avoiding "little things" like Gynecomastia (bitch tits), and other horrid sides, etc. that occur when estrogen levels sky rocket post cycle.

Definitely do some serious research before you put anything into your body.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

Alright, now I got you ;-)

The fella who hooked me up with the dianabol will also get me some stuff he recommends. Unfortunately, no matter how much I try to read on-line, at the end of the day, I am pretty much dependent on the advice I get from seasoned users.

I'm on my first week, and he gave me enough dianabol to run a 5 week cycle, so unless I need to run them concurrently (which the name POST cycle therapy doesn't seem to suggest), I'm not in any hurry to sort out just yet.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Alright, now I got you ;-)

The fella who hooked me up with the dianabol will also get me some stuff he recommends. Unfortunately, no matter how much I try to read on-line, at the end of the day, I am pretty much dependent on the advice I get from seasoned users.

I'm on my first week, and he gave me enough dianabol to run a 5 week cycle, so unless I need to run them concurrently (which the name POST cycle therapy doesn't seem to suggest), I'm not in any hurry to sort out just yet.
    Bro... that is not to worry about it later. Because your guy might not have the right stuff and its your body, not his, so he isn't stressing about it. You need toremifene clomid or nolva, if you can't get them, use the trs from primordial.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

Obviously I'll get them one way or the other, either through the same guy or someone else. Do I need to take them together with the dianabol or after?
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Obviously I'll get them one way or the other, either through the same guy or someone else. Do I need to take them together with the dianabol or after?
    It is people like you who give steroids a bad name
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

That's very constructive, thank you.

Search the web and you'll find that for every one opinion in favor of stacking dianabol with another substance concurrently, there's also one that doesn't favor it. The guy I found is of the latter opinion.

This is what I meant when I said that no matter how much personal research and knowledge I have on the subject, at the end of the day, I AM NOT in a position to make ANY decision by myself, and instead am FORCED to rely on the advice I receive from others who are experienced.

I asked him VERY specific questions, mostly about length of cycle, amount of dose, possible side effects, ie the most important I could think of. Anything else that might be of importance is unfortunately something I have to rely on him to be forthcoming about, especially givent he conflicting reports I found on the web. I came here to get some other opinions on the subject.

If you feel that I am wasting your time or trying your patience then please, spare me the patronising critisism and spare yourself the trouble of getting upset.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  183 lbs.

Most people will tell you if you don't know what pct is you shouldn't be doing any steriods. Without pct your cycle is wasted and you could do major harm to your body. You really need to have that on hand before you start your cycle. And doing dbol pills you would probably want something to protect your liver. The most important thing is to get a serm as soon as possible and do some research on doseing.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.

Thank you.

In my defense, it's not that I wasn't aware of the need for a PCT, it's just that I wasn't familiar with the acronym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. carb cycling diet - please comment
    By ziggz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. Help review and comment my lean muscle diet
    By crowes02 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:07 PM
  4. my lean mass diet please comment
    By ag77 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
  5. is this a bulking diet or a shredding diet?
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 12:49 PM