Dianabol!!! how to take it safely

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroldkumar19

Awards
i am 21 years old....6'1....160 pounds...i am long and lengthy...i am trying to gain 25 to 30 pounds....i eat as much as i can and i never gain a pound..i work out 3-4 times a week and havent really seen much...dianabol seems to be the best steroid because i refuse to inject...i need the safest stack and the safest way to take this...i am kinda new to all this so be specific please

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I like 200mg ED with 1500mg EW test base..... aight, that might be a little much. In all honesty, i wldnt run dbol solo, although there are some people who think you can benefit from a cycle of straight dbol the gains rarely stick without a test base. If you do run dbol solo I'd run 40-60mg ED, split up in at least 2 doses, for 5 weeks. Do a thorough PCT and hope for the best. Diet and training will need to be point on.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people like 6-8 week solo dbol cycles..
It really aint that bad on liver, and I have proven that via bloods.. But it can wreak havoc on cholesterol..

supra888

supra888

Awards
You are not at a stage where you should consider using any steroids ,ignore the **** advice above suggesting 40-60mg of dbol a day ...how many years have you been lifting ?
At 160lbs you could easily gain from a well laid out bulking meal plan.

Are you eating 6 high-protein meals per day ?

what does your training split look like ?

You need to do research and not rely on info directly from the forums ,start with PCT,A.I's, hcg,hpta,shutdown,gyno/other sides....

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are not at a stage where you should consider using any steroids ,ignore the **** advice above suggesting 40-60mg of dbol a day ...how many years have you been lifting ?

You need to do research and not rely on info directly from the forums ,start with PCT,A.I's, hcg,hpta,shutdown,gyno/other sides....
x2...
steroids are not the answer for you right now and I know thats not what you want to hear. especially at your height and weight. you say you eat alot and do not gain weight? well do you know how many calories you taking in? take in some weight gainer between meals, but if you not going to listen to us and just say **** it. the n I suggest you do some research and don't expect handouts.
not trying to be a **** just trying to get through to you.
anyways good luck.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

okay look here- i do not suggest using steroids to this kid

but im on 60mg dbol right now

and it is not ****

how long have YOU been lifting? How long have YOU been eating right....before you give anymore advice or knock anyone elses lets here your experience chum

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

okay look here- i do not suggest using steroids to this kid

but im on 60mg dbol right now

and it is not ****

how long have YOU been lifting? How long have YOU been eating right....before you give anymore advice or knock anyone elses lets here your experience chum
thanks schwell - appreciate the back up.

supra - you sound like a tool. Don't call my advice ****, first off. Second, check out the OPs other post about AAS - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/166064-safest-steroid-pill.html - where I direct him on diet and training and advise AGAINST running AAS. Why don't you spend a little more time looking around the forum and getting to know how things work here before stepping on toes.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
thanks schwell - appreciate the back up.

supra - you sound like a tool. Don't call my advice ****, first off. Second, check out the OPs other post about AAS - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/166064-safest-steroid-pill.html - where I direct him on diet and training and advise AGAINST running AAS. Why don't you spend a little more time looking around the forum and getting to know how things work here before stepping on toes.
x2.. crazy chem is cool dude

Uncle Ralph

Awards
breakfast - oatmeal, bagel, muscle milk
lunch - chicken parm sandwich, 2 bottles of water, wheybolic pills
lunch/dinner - meatball sub, penne alfredo, 2 bottles of water
dinner - penne alfredo, wheybolic shake
Id say u need to add 2 more meals.

Food critique - chicken parm sandwich, meatball sandwich. My assumption is your not cooking this yourself. meaning most likely poor quality of food. u should do some research on bulking diets out there.. hell u could find probably about 4-or 5 from a bodybuilding magazine at any convenience store and with some training tips.

supps critique- im noticing a big jump from being a GNC customer straight to wanting Steroids. What kind a supplementing experience do you have....Creatine?? Preworkouts/Arginine? or even Herbal Testosterone boosters? I believe you need to burnout these routes before jumping on the steroid wagon.

I saw in your other thread your looking into Dbol. Dbol is a Mass gainer meaning you will put on weight with it but alot will be water and the rest muscle and fat. If you do not already have a diet/routine that puts muscle on you naturally then your gauranteeing yourself to be the big guy for 4 weeks and then the skinny fat guy having to explain to everyone what happened.

The "I refuse to inject statement" shows you are not ready for steroids. They are not a "quick fix." And "one and done" will not cut it. It becomes a commitment and a way of life. You have a lot more knowledge to acquire and much more experimenting with your diet and supplements too. Oh and try shopping at Nutraplanet and not just GNC.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Boy if you can't get to 180 all natural then you just aren't eating enough...

I don't care how much you are eating now, EAT MORE!

After that is said, if you are going to go the illegal route why do you "Refuse to inject"?
Put it this way, either way if you get caught you go to jail. So you would rather pop the magic rock candy than stick a needle in the hiney? Well I hope you don't get too greedy and crap out the liver one day...

mod edit: this thread does not belong here OP, read the forum descriptions and rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.