Looking for some advice. Please and Thankyou

cm8990

Awards
Ok I am 5' 11" and 220lbs. Im not fat by any means at all but I am out of shape. When I was in highschool I worked out daily I was 256lbs, my max bench was 235, squat was 780, and leg press was 1,320. I went into the police academy at 250lbs and graduated 10 months later at 206lbs, but to be honest I have become lazy, and gained quite a few pounds. I've never seriously worked out to achive a goal it was just for fun lol, but I really would like to get into shape. I am looking to bulk up to around 240lbs and then cut down, but I'm not sure of the process of this. If anyone can give me some advice or help me out with this in anyway, please do. Thankyou.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I am 5' 11" and 220lbs. Im not fat by any means at all but I am out of shape. When I was in highschool I worked out daily I was 256lbs, my max bench was 235, squat was 780, and leg press was 1,320. I went into the police academy at 250lbs and graduated 10 months later at 206lbs, but to be honest I have become lazy, and gained quite a few pounds. I've never seriously worked out to achive a goal it was just for fun lol, but I really would like to get into shape. I am looking to bulk up to around 240lbs and then cut down, but I'm not sure of the process of this. If anyone can give me some advice or help me out with this in anyway, please do. Thankyou.
First find out your maintenance cals and then adjust from there... Eat clean foods outside of maybe 1-2 a week, do cardio to keep ur cardio up and to keep excess fat off.. Once ur done or satisfied with ur bulk, change to a cutting diet, slowly transition into one i should say.