bulking some what clean diet help?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to bulk i am 192 right now and 13% body fat and 5 foot 10 i am 17 i know alot of stuff i bulked up to 206 then cut to 185 and now i would like to do it more lean if you know what i mean but not super lean. So like in between a dirty bulk and clean bulk and what supplements should i take?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i am trying to bulk i am 192 right now and 13% body fat and 5 foot 10 i am 17 i know alot of stuff i bulked up to 206 then cut to 185 and now i would like to do it more lean if you know what i mean but not super lean. So like in between a dirty bulk and clean bulk and what supplements should i take?
It's NOT about the supplements (and you'd do fine if you ate enough for gains and only used the basics)! Watch your NUTRITION - that's the key to LEAN bulking.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
can some one just give me like a sample/example diet and work out plan that will get me huge

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
can some one just give me like a sample/example diet and work out plan that will get me huge
:gotsearch

Seriously, there are so many sample diets and training programmes available out there - another supersite has multitudes of them if you take the time to LOOK.

There's a Sample Training Programme for Gaining Mass and information re nutrition, supplements, and training at Gaining Muscle. Start there.

If you're too lazy to do that, or to put something together yourself, then pay a professional nutritionist/trainer to do it - it takes a lot of time and effort to design nutrition and training plans SPECIFIC for an individual's goals and needs.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
its not being lazy at all believe me i have done so much work and ive been on diets cutting and bulking b4 i just wanted to know if any one had like any secrets or tips /advice to help me out ....im just trying to learn as much as i possibly can

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its not being lazy at all believe me i have done so much work and ive been on diets cutting and bulking b4 i just wanted to know if any one had like any secrets or tips /advice to help me out ....im just trying to learn as much as i possibly can
There are no "secrets". Even if everyone told you what worked for them, it does not mean that it will work for you - that is something YOU have to figure out, since everyone responds differently to different nutrition and training practices.

However, there ARE a few "guidelines" on what generally works best, which you could find anywhere, including in the previous links I gave you.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your help i just love fitness and training and try and get as much info as i possibly can

smark

Awards
See.. keeping the track on nutrition intake and an expert advice with wholesome workout will surely expose a better output..