example bulking diet?

astralman77

Awards
im read things here and there but am still very new to this.
all i know is to try to eat about 6 or 7 times a day of lean foods, fairly well balanced diet, and drink plenty of water.

im taking nothing but
protein shake, megamens vitamins, and something called s-roid,

im using the shake as a meal...

do i need any other supplements?

i heard someone mention a liver clenser in another dieting post... do i need something like this?
PCT?
kind of on a budget, i can't spend 100 bucks every month on suppolements and stuff.... any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks
Lee

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
Make sure protein is high, about 1.5g per pound, and go 300-500 lbs above maintenance caloric intake.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
um, you know you're on superdrol right?
a highly toxic steroid?
and on a steroid with no idea how to design a diet?

all the protein in the world cant help you if you dont have proper PCT with a SERM lined up....guess where your $100 will be going. good luck.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
um, you know you're on superdrol right?
a highly toxic steroid?
and on a steroid with no idea how to design a diet?

all the protein in the world cant help you if you dont have proper PCT with a SERM lined up....guess where your $100 will be going. good luck.
:hmmm:

astralman77

Awards
to those who actually responded, thank you. the more i read about this stuff the more i don't like it. I am not taking this anymore. I am just going to stick with multivitamins and protein. and no when i posted this i didn't know it was highly toxic, and i still don't know how toxic, just that i hear some people sayings its too strong and stuff like that.
and to those of you who just lol or left a blank response .... why not help educate someone (especially if they join your site just to be able to ask a question to an audience that might know a little something about it)? thats pretty lame. you guys shouldn't even post. to urbanski and hankmccoy thank you