example bulking diet?

1. example bulking diet?

im read things here and there but am still very new to this.
    all i know is to try to eat about 6 or 7 times a day of lean foods, fairly well balanced diet, and drink plenty of water.

im taking nothing but
    protein shake, megamens vitamins, and something called s-roid,

im using the shake as a meal...

do i need any other supplements?

i heard someone mention a liver clenser in another dieting post... do i need something like this?
    PCT?
    kind of on a budget, i can't spend 100 bucks every month on suppolements and stuff.... any help will be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Lee

2. Make sure protein is high, about 1.5g per pound, and go 300-500 lbs above maintenance caloric intake.

3. um, you know you're on superdrol right?
    a highly toxic steroid?
    and on a steroid with no idea how to design a diet?

all the protein in the world cant help you if you dont have proper PCT with a SERM lined up....guess where your $100 will be going. good luck.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    um, you know you're on superdrol right?
    a highly toxic steroid?
    and on a steroid with no idea how to design a diet?

all the protein in the world cant help you if you dont have proper PCT with a SERM lined up....guess where your $100 will be going. good luck.
  5. purebred

LOL

6. to those who actually responded, thank you. the more i read about this stuff the more i don't like it. I am not taking this anymore. I am just going to stick with multivitamins and protein. and no when i posted this i didn't know it was highly toxic, and i still don't know how toxic, just that i hear some people sayings its too strong and stuff like that.
    and to those of you who just lol or left a blank response .... why not help educate someone (especially if they join your site just to be able to ask a question to an audience that might know a little something about it)? thats pretty lame. you guys shouldn't even post. to urbanski and hankmccoy thank you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking Diet/Help
    By jon21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
  2. How is my bulking diet?
    By PVSkyHigh in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 10:30 PM
  3. is this a bulking diet or a shredding diet?
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 01:49 PM
  4. Bulking diet?
    By frofan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:50 PM
  5. Tx's bulking diet !
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:24 PM