4500 Calorie Diet for First Cycle

enoc09

Awards
Hello Bros,

25 years old, 6'0, 182lb, body fat 9%. Been lifting for four years (three years serious dedication)(was 230lb but pure fat and got down to 140lb) The cycle i planned to run in september was approved by board members. I am not sure about the nutrition part though. Can anybody critique my diet because i know it is over 4500 calories and don't want to get fat off this cycle/diet. Can somebody help me make this 4500 caliores without messing up the macro ratio? Thanks for your time bros. Open to ideas and opinions about the diet. (I know milk should be added to this bulk but I am lactose intolerant).

wk 1-10 sustanon 500mg M/T (250mg monday and 250mg Thursday)
wk 1-2 mdrol 20mg everyday
wk 3-6 Dbol 30mg each day
wk 4-10 HCG 250iu every third day (don't know if this is correct)
wk 1-10 Formex IBE 25mg (maybe 1/2 a cap)

PCT
13-16 Novadex 20mg each day
13-16 Clomid 50mg each day
15-18 Lean Extreme 3 caps each day (cortisol control)

Diet/Bulking 4500 Calories

Upon Waking Up (226 Calories)
25 g whey isolate
30 g Carb Slam (Waxy Maize)
1 scoop cycle support
1 cap glutamine

30 minutes later:
Breakfast (800 calories)

5 egg whites + 3 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
1 slice whole grain bread
1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Snack (700 calories)
1 can tuna
1 whole grain tortilla wrap
1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
1 cup almond milk
12 almonds

Lunch (700 calories)
8 oz chicken breast
2 cups brown rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup of salad

Snack (700 calories)
1 scoop protein powder
1 cup almond milk
1 apple
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 slice whole grain bread
3 caps fish oil

Pre-workout Nutrition
30g carb slam (waxy maize)
5 g mono creatine

During Workout (120 calories)
30 g carb slam (waxy maize)
(energy available to muscles)

Post workout (452 calories)
60 g carb slam (wazy maize)
50 g whey isolate
10 g creatine
1 cap glutamine
3 caps BCAA (or six caps, your opinion)
1 cap vitamin C

Dinner (800 calories)
8 oz steak
1 cup whole grain pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups chopped mixed vegetables (to prepare stir-fry)
1 cup low almond milk

Before Bedtime (560 calories)
1 cup greek yogurt
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
½ cup oatmeal (raw measurement)
3 caps ZMA

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is pretty tough to gauge optimal calories. How often do you hit the gym and how long are the sessions? What about cardio? Is your job physical? Any other physical activities?

..and it doesnt matter if milk is not in your diet. There are plenty of alternatives.

andrewcb

Awards
just my opinion, alot of **** to be taking for first cycle. just my opinion...dont have to take my word as i have not ran a cycle yet but been doing my research.
dont know why anadrol then dbol....i believe adrol only comes 50mg?? not sure....id just stick with dbol weeks 1-4<ive taken them and like dbols, just never followed up with a test. sustanon 250 from what i hear is pretty harsh<every1 here will almost recommend running dbol/test-e for first cycle. 1-10 weeks is not long enough, been told 100 times to run test-e weeks 1-12 or 1-15 depends on you. the Formex IBE i know nothing about and the hcg i believe u stop it 2 weeks before end of cycle and is every 3 or 4 days, dont remember.

the meal, imo is really beast! 2 cups of rice for 1 meal is a **** load and add 8oz chicken on top of that. the rice alone is 400g before it retains water. and i disagree with most people on the milk. me personally i drink a gallon of organic whole milk a day. thats 2400 calories, yea yea i know like half of that is fat but its a bulk. 128g protein and 192<complex carbs. i deal with fat and sugars pretty good so i like going this route.<you can get lactose free milk too.( me personally i just drink milk, shakes, eat chicken/pork fried rice with veggies, and in the mornings i eat 3 eggs 2 pieces of cheese, 8 slices ham, 2 wheat bread, and as of tomorrow ima add turkey bacon with that. if im bored like i am now< i got eat a bowl of total cereal. um i take 2 tbsp hemp oil<nasty ****. 2 tbsn flaxseed. and some garlic tabs.
OH AND
almost forgot the most important thing.....your gonna be taking a liver cleanser correct?

surreallmlan

Awards
That's the way I run it. You get most of dbol gains in 3 weeks and most of anadrol in 2 weeks. And sust is not harsh, just burns a little more. But I would bump it up 12 to 14 weeks and drop the hcg. It's not needed for this cycle, unless you go like 20 weeks.

At your size, I would stay around 4000 calories.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
4K is still alot for only weighing 175, he'll gain fat although he doesnt want to.
i gain nicely at the 3500-4000 level.

enoc09

Awards
It is pretty tough to gauge optimal calories. How often do you hit the gym and how long are the sessions? What about cardio? Is your job physical? Any other physical activities?

..and it doesnt matter if milk is not in your diet. There are plenty of alternatives.
i lift four days a week (was doing five but was recommened to take a break in between the week) (two days on one day off). they range from 45-1 hr. i was playing on a soccer team but all my powerlifter friends told me to stop because it burns to many caloires and burns muscle (play over two hours).
instead will be running on treadmil for 30mins two times a week to keep cardio health in check. can someone help me make a better diet plan? 4000-4500 calories based on what i have? thanks

enoc09

Awards
That's the way I run it. You get most of dbol gains in 3 weeks and most of anadrol in 2 weeks. And sust is not harsh, just burns a little more. But I would bump it up 12 to 14 weeks and drop the hcg. It's not needed for this cycle, unless you go like 20 weeks.

At your size, I would stay around 4000 calories.
what would you recommend to remove from the diet i created?

enoc09

Awards
bros, remember i weight 182lbs not 175lbs (don't know how to update my profile).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would eliminate lots of the carbs. 150g a day of waxy maize? Too much imo. Unnecessary carbs like the apple and yogurt at night. Yogurt has too much sugar for before bed snack. I would also clean out some stuff like the tortilla wrap and the oats with dinner but that's just me i don't like lots of carbs. I think i would carb bloat on that diet super fast.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya, that's a ton of carbs.
Cut all that waxy maize out all together. It's pretty useless.
That's the first and biggest change I would make.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bros, remember i weight 182lbs not 175lbs (don't know how to update my profile).
Real question is "whats your maintenance calories today"? Because if you are smart, and want to keep lean gains, you start at just 400-600 calories over maintenance, and bump by another 100-150 calories a week as you go. That way you get consistent lean gains through the whole cycle.

enoc09

Awards
good advice unrealmachine, i took out the yogurt and the appple tortilla wrap and the oats are out as well (except for breakfast).
ccve i made the servings of the waxy maize to two (30 g during workout and 30 g after workout).
Easy ejl, good suggestion but one question, when i come off cycle and off pct, should i return to maintenance calories (hopefully weighting 200lb) and on 3168 caloires based on the Harris-Benedict formula? your thoughts?
here is the calorie, protein, carbs, and fat broken down.

Upon Waking Up (106 Calories)
25 g whey isolate 106 calories … 25 g protein … 0 g carbs … 0 g fat
30 minutes later:
Breakfast (896 calories)
5 egg whites + 3 whole eggs 342 calories … 40 g protein … 1 g carbs … 17 g fat
1 cup oatmeal (dry measurement) 276 calories … 12 g protein … 48 g carbs … 5 g fat
1 slice whole grain bread 100 calories … 4 g protein … 20 g carbs … 2 g fat
1 tbsp natural peanut butter 180 calories … 7 g protein … 6 g carbs … 16 g fat
Snack (534 calories)
1 can tuna 262 calories … 58 g protein … 0 g carbs … 2 g fat
1 slice whole wheat bread 100 calories … 4 g protein … 20 g carbs … 2 g fat
1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise 49 calories … 0 g protein … 1 g carbs … 5 g fat
1 cup almond milk 40 calories … 1 g protein … 1 g carbs … 0 g fat
12 almonds 83 calories … 3 g protein … 3 g carbs … 7 g fat
Lunch (909 calories)
8 oz chicken breast 250 calories … 54 g protein … 0 g carbs … 2 g fat
2 cups brown rice 433 calories … 10 g protein … 90 g carbs … 4 g fat
1 tbsp olive oil 120 calories … 0 g protein … 0 g carbs … 14 g fat
1 cup of salad 106 calories … 1 g protein … 3 g carbs… 0 g fat
Snack (532 calories)
1 scoop protein powder 212 calories … 50 g protein … 1 g carbs … 1 g fat
1 cup almond milk 40 calories … 1 g protein … 1 g carbs … 3 g fat
1 tbsp peanut butter 180 calories … 7 g protein … 6 g carbs … 16 g fat
1 slice whole grain bread 100 calories … 4 g protein … 20 g carbs … 2g fat

Pre-workout Nutrition
5 g mono creatine
During Workout (120 calories)
30 g carb slam (waxy maize) 120 calories … 0 g protein … 30 g carbs … 0 g fat
Post workout (322 calories)
30 g carb slam (waxy maize) 120 calories … 0 g protein … 30 g carbs … 0 g fat
50 g whey isolate 212 calories … 50 g protein … 1 g carbs … 1 g fat
10 g creatine
Dinner (831 calories)
8 oz steak 371 calories … 64 g protein … 0 g carbs … 11 g fat
1 cup whole grain pasta 210 calories … 8 g protein … 40 g carbs … 3 g fat
1 tbsp olive oil 120 calories … 0 g protein … 0 g carbs … 14 g fat
2 cups chopped mixed vegetables 90 calories … 4 g protein … 14 g carbs … 2 g fat
1 cup almond milk 40 calories … 1 g protein … 1 g carbs … 3 g fat
Before Bedtime (441 calories)
2 tbsp natural peanut butter 360 calories … 14 g protein … 12 g carbs … 32g fat
1 cup of cottage cheese 1% 81 calories … 14 g protein … 3 g carbs … 1 g fat

Total 4691 Calories … 371 g Protein … 352 g carbs … 165 g Fat

Maintenance calories = 2956 calories

Add 600 calories above Maintenance level = 3556 calories

Then add 150 calories to the above every week
week 2 = 3706, week 3 = 3856, week 4 = 4006, week 5 = 4156, week 6 = 4306, week 7 = 4456, week 8 = 4606, week 9 = 4756, week 10 = 4906, week 11 = 5056. E.T.C.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
1 cup of salad 106 calories … 1 g protein … 3 g carbs… 0 g fat

How does that equal 106 cals? 1x4+3x4= 14 cals
Plus why eat salad? Have you ever tried to eat 2 cups of rice and 8oz chicken?!?!? Thats a nice sized meal. Salads are nice on cuts to help fill up your stomach when your not eating much.

Why do you need waxy maize during your workout? Just add those 30g to your postwo shake, esp since your muscles will be ready to refill. But thats my opinion. Screw that intraworkout BS, its just hype to get you to buy more crap. If your nutrition is sound your body will be working off what you have eaten earlier in the day.

Also factor in a cheat meal once a week. Love me my 2 Five Guys cheeseburgers and fries... GOSH BULKING IS FUN!!!

Also cut the cardio, unless your really start to add body fat.

Think about sweet potatos too. They are great carbs. Easy to cook in the oven and stick in the fridge then microwave when you need. 200g have 41g carbs, 0 fat and 4g protein.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really after cycle, and after pct, you'll just have to find your new maintenance point. the calculated numbers work for someone of average size/muscle levels, but its just a guideline.

enoc09

Awards
thanks liftingstud, will make the waxize maize just for post workout. i haven't eaten a burger in three years (this also includes pizza, chocolate, soda, sweets, fires, chips, e.t.c.). I learned (being a former fatty) that you have to leave your old eating habits in the past (used to weight 230lb and went down to 140lb) now i am 180lb and hope to someday compete in a real bodybuilding competition; it also looks like a lot of fun. the only cheat meal i can think of having is maybe a piece of mango (very high is simple sugar). also, sweet potatoes are just not for me because i can't stand the taste but it is a good carb while on bulk. i will try it and hope i can take away the sweet part (or at least make it less sweet than it already is).
what is a 5 guy cheeseburger? doesn't sound appealing but maybe in the past i might go for that though. lol.
thanks easy ejl for everything and hope everybody wishes me luck on this cycle/ bulk.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would decrease by about 700 calories and go from there adding or subtracting where you think you should based on progress, utilize your carbs in the am, pre and post workout, with this cycle and your lean frame you will be gaining like crazy with that cycle, go slow and easy on the calories and you will be happy with this cycle, glad to see you have it all planned out ahead of time, well done bro.

enoc09

Awards
update bros, i have to report that i will switch the anadrol for mdrol because i got ripped off from my dealer. he gave me andriol which is crap instead of the anadrol. I will do mdrol at 20mg for the frist two weeks of this cycle and dbol and sustanon as planned. as for the calories, i managed to lower it to 4000. then will up it by 150 each week on cycle.

andrewcb

Awards
what i like to do for carbs and a great meal< but a bunch of ramen noodles and just toss the seasoning and replace it with real chicken and spices! 1 pack has 52 carbs! eat 3 of those with some chicken no problem

enoc09

Awards
havent ate ramen in four years. also, since they are simple carbs, i would get fat fast because it would spike my insulin, thus, turning any carbs i eat into fat. complex carbs are needed during the day; simple carbs are for your post workout. andrewcb the chicken is a great idea though.

enoc09

Awards
first day of cycle (september 13, 2010) and the shot went great. the soreness did kick in as i expected though. i also did a practice quad and it was painless. 250 mg sustanon plus m-drol 20mg split (one in the morning and after workout). calories are getting hard to manage (rice and bread since they take up volume in my stomach). i won't quit and just eat no matter what. workout will be at 6:00 pm but arm is sore though.

chess315

chess315

Awards
At 176 at 6'1 which is my height if your goal is to be fairly big long term I would suggest eat as much as possible to facilitate the first cycle gains. I was kinda thinking shoot for 5000 calories thats a big cycle. although the test isnt high the mdrol and dbol are also very strong I think you should try to gain as much as possible and diet at another time. You will never gain like your first cycle