Bulking Question

drewsky90

Awards
Hey guys i just have a quick question about bulking

recently gained my 15 lbs and looking for another 15 in the course of the next 3 1/2 4 1/2 months using the 5x5 W.O..

i have only one simple question, since i am playing baseball core/forearms is a huge part of the sport

M/W/F is the usual major muscle days, my question is will adding in core + forearms/cardio on the off days will cause me to hinder max bulk potienal?\

example M5x5, tuesday core/forearms/, W5x5, thursday off, F5x5, and sat core/forearms, Sunday off

ok to go?

you guys are the best! ONE LOVE :bigok:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends. what kind of cardio? if u do sprints in the AM before u eat, then no it wont. but at least for my body, any cardio at all screws my bulking

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Do the core and forearms (and shoulders IMO) to help you with baseball on Tuesday and Thursday and do cardio on Saturday. After 5 straight days of working out I love to get a good cardio workout on that saturday and take a day off sunday. For me, it really feels like all the blood flow during cardio really stimulates the healing process needed for my muscles right before an off day. And everyone needs cardio, it will not hurt your bulk if you are eating right. It actually makes me REALLY hungry which is very unusual while I'm trying to bulk b/c I eat all the time...

drewsky90

Awards
yeah thats why i do cardio to begin with, perfect quick healing.. also to get my breath back

ill do both pool/running just to spice things up, thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i generally stay very lean so when i bulk, cardio kills my fat gain i want

amandak695

Awards
Hey guys i just have a quick question about bulking

recently gained my 15 lbs and looking for another 15 in the course of the next 3 1/2 4 1/2 months using the 5x5 W.O..

i have only one simple question, since i am playing baseball core/forearms is a huge part of the sport

M/W/F is the usual major muscle days, my question is will adding in core + forearms/cardio on the off days will cause me to hinder max bulk potienal?\

example M5x5, tuesday core/forearms/, W5x5, thursday off, F5x5, and sat core/forearms, Sunday off

ok to go?

you guys are the best! ONE LOVE :bigok:

Thanks you for the post.