3 Month Bulk Progress! Looking for comments

Smith402

Awards
I have been bulking for about 3 months now. I started at 149lbs and im currently sitting at 180lbs. My goal is to be around 200-210 by the middle of October. Im currently deployed overseas in Afghanistan so I am not able to prepare my own foods im trying to eat as many clean foods as I can but I have really no clue on how many calories im in taking but I do know im In taking at least 200g of protein a day and getting a good amount of Omega 3 fats from Tuna and Almonds. But below I’ll give you what my meal plan sort of looks like on a day to day basis.

Current Supplements:
AndroDrol
Green Magnitude
WhiteFlood
Purple Intrain
Multivitamin
Milk Thistle
Meal #1
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Steamed Rice
2 Cups Broccoli
2 Slices of Wheat bread
1/2 Cup of Pinto Beans
Salad with green or black olives and Fat Free Italian dressing (LEAST AMOUNT OF Sugar) 3g

Meal #2
Tuna
2 Slices of Wheat bread
Slice of Provolone cheese

Pre-Workout
1 Scoop of Whey

Post Workout
1 Scoop of Whey

Meal #3
2 Lobster Tails
1 Small Chicken breast
1 Cup Green beans
1 Corn on the Cob
2 Slices of Wheat Bread
1 Cup Steamed Rice
Salad with green or black olives and Fat Free Italian dressing (LEAST AMOUNT OF Sugar) 3g

Meal #4
2 Small Chicken Breasts or Tuna depending on what they have
2 Slices of Wheat bread
1 slice of provolone Cheese

Meal #5
2 Full Eggs and 3 Egg Whites (Scrambled with 1/2 cups of ham and mushrooms)
2 slices of Wheat bread
2 Cups Broccoli
1/2 cup of Pinto Beans
1 Cup Steamed Rice

Meal #6 before bed
1oz of Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey

Attachments

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
For a 3 month bulk, to gain what you have gained with what seems minimal fat gain, is nothing short of excellent. You've filled out more in your chest and shoulders with some mass in the biceps it seems.

For 3 months progress 30lb's is something alot would envy :)

Keep it up.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
that's a great diet for being deployed. when i was in the Navy the food i got was nothing like that. lobster tails? dang... keep up the great work. keep the updates/progress pics coming..

Ession

Awards
Good ****ing job. Wow. I'm a bit envious to be honest.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Definitely a great job so far. Keep pluggin' away man.

boflex03

Awards
that is fantastic!
I've bulked up to similar weight myself and have same goal.

Smith402

Awards
OH btw i forgot to mention my height im 5'6"
Here are some new pictures taken today these are taken with a actual camera and not a phone haha. Thanks everyone your keeping me motivated over here!

Attachments

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Great Progress! Keep up the good work, hoping to gain some weight as well if I deploy this Winter like I plan to!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
You have a GREAT frame, pretty similar to mine actually. Great shape on the back, looks good on you, nice and thick. You've definately made progress in your shoulders/delt's it looks like.

A bit more work on the Delt's will look good. I think when you're cutting and manage to get down below 10% bodyfat you'll look fab :)

Again good progress and good frame, keep working on it :)

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
That is huge progress. Keep it coming. You'll know you've gained too much when you cant wipe your own a**. Until then keep working!

Smith402

Awards
Thanks ill keep updates on my progress im planning cutting when i hit 205 or 210 i think that will be a good weight to start cutting at

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ill keep updates on my progress im planning cutting when i hit 205 or 210 i think that will be a good weight to start cutting at
AndroDrol is a PH right? And how long have you been taking it?

Smith402

Awards
Yes i do i have taken PHs in the past im just trying to get back up to the weight i was at befor i had my shoulder surgery, i used to be around 200 lbs when i played football but i seperated my shoulder and i havent been able to really hit the weights hard for about 2 years and between joining the army and RUNNING all the time its been kind of hard to bulk up, but since im in a combat zone PT is on your own

Smith402

Awards
Had a huge improvment on squat today,

Last week: 375 x 6

Today: 445 x 6

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bro. I am navy and proud of your service and progress. Just keep eating man. I would add another scoop of protein to either post workout or both. Maybe some carbs pre and post too. Even gatorade, will give you fuel and a better pump. Have some cheat foods at times too. It will do you some good. You have made great progress though. Take care and come back safe. God Bless

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
that's a great diet for being deployed. when i was in the Navy the food i got was nothing like that. lobster tails? dang... keep up the great work. keep the updates/progress pics coming..
Trust me, the FN's can't cook it to make it worth eatting. If it wasn't clean protein i wouldn't eat it lol.

PS: Sorry you got stuck in a tent. I was in one for 4 months before i got moved, thank god.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
wow nice bro....i half expected to see a fat ass in the "after" pic...but you've managed all muscle and hardly any extra fat...brilliant work!!

Smith402

Awards
Thanks for all the comments, I weighed myself today im up to 187 i think 1 more month of bulking well get me to my goal of 200lbs, or do you think i should continue to bulk a little more over 200lbs?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would bulk until your gains stop looking like 90% muscle lol

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
yeah..as long as youre not putting on too much fat..keep going man...you're on a roll!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so how much did you weigh before you started taking 4 stacked steroids/PHs?

Androdrol IS NOT A PH FYI :

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10mg
Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

damn good progress . i would get off the androdrol pretty soon though

Pumpkinhead

Awards
That is huge progress. Keep it coming. You'll know you've gained too much when you cant wipe your own a**. Until then keep working!
After surgery I couldn't wipe my own a$$...had to use some tong looking thing they gave me... Must have been too big of a beef cake, J/k.

**to the OP... Looking great bro, keep gaining, but keep it lean...so far there has been a minimal fat gain...keep it that way. the more you put on, the more you gotta take off.

Ession

Awards
I just did some research on androdrol...jesus that **** is potent, and most people advise staying away from it...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
YEAH, I want some of it. Be careful, and make sure to clean the liver out, if youre not already. I have used triple methyls more than once, with no negative side affects. However, I detox the liver, and have healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I am 35 now, and not too worried about the dangers 21 year olds have using this stuff. I trust you know what youre doing, and understand your post cycle is very important. I came off my contest cycle aug14th, and I have gained 15 good pounds since then being on PCT. I am taking INHIBIT E, 2nd GEAR, and MYOGENIX HARDCORE TEST. Its a good stack. I also used VITEX while on for prevention of prolactin. Good luck bro

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
YEAH, I want some of it. Be careful, and make sure to clean the liver out, if youre not already. I have used triple methyls more than once, with no negative side affects. However, I detox the liver, and have healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I am 35 now, and not too worried about the dangers 21 year olds have using this stuff. I trust you know what youre doing, and understand your post cycle is very important. I came off my contest cycle aug14th, and I have gained 15 good pounds since then being on PCT. I am taking INHIBIT E, 2nd GEAR, and MYOGENIX HARDCORE TEST. Its a good stack. I also used VITEX while on for prevention of prolactin. Good luck bro
you aren't ''worried'' about 21 year olds using 4 ORALS stacked?

please don't offer your advice on methyls and/or steroids ever again. you might save a life or two .

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You misunderstand me. I said I dont have to worry about getting my HPTA jacked up like a 21 year old kid would. My test production is on a downward slide, and a 21 year old should not be doing any of these things. If hes already doing it I will then help him along the right path. Please dont take my post out of context.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Additionally I have helped many a sailor at my command who have been on spawn and what not. I am a fitness leader, and I do not condone the use of performance enhancement to our young sailors. You should exhaust what can be accomplished naturally before going synthetic.

Smith402

Awards
This is not my first time taking PH's, Its a pretty potenet stack and yes I am aware of the dangers but I have had 0 sides in the past, I know how to take them correctly and I have a PCT lined up

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Additionally I have helped many a sailor at my command who have been on spawn and what not. I am a fitness leader, and I do not condone the use of performance enhancement to our young sailors. You should exhaust what can be accomplished naturally before going synthetic.
You encourage your subordinates in the military to take steroids?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you serious? I do NOT RECOMMEND THIS. They were already on it before I found out. All I did was assist in the process to those who even asked. You need to pull your head out of your +ss and listen up. Put your ears on buddy. Take the IPOD out.
I am senior leadership on a navy destroyer. I do not condone the use of PH AAS. WOW.
I advise those who have already began cycles. I do not encourage, or speak of it on the record.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you serious? I do NOT RECOMMEND THIS. They were already on it before I found out. All I did was assist in the process to those who even asked. You need to pull your head out of your +ss and listen up. Put your ears on buddy. Take the IPOD out.
I am senior leadership on a navy destroyer. I do not condone the use of PH AAS. WOW.
I advise those who have already began cycles. I do not encourage, or speak of it on the record.
A little defensive there, buddy?

Smith402

Awards
Ok so ive almost reached my goal of 200lbs im sitting at 198lbs as of today I am going to bulk for a couple more weeks and then begin my cut cycle:
The split I came up with was a little somthing like this
Monday - Chest
Tuesday- Cardio/Abs
Wednesday - Biceps/Triceps
Thursday - Cardio/Abs
Friday - Shoulders/Back
Saturday - Cardio/Abs
Sunday - Legs

The one thing that kinda concerns me is there is not a day for rest any ideas? or do you think it would be fine to not have a "OFF DAY"

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I train 5 days in a row, and take a day off when I have duty on my ship. Im US NAVY.
It gives me a chance to recover, and rest. If you are doing high volume, and heavy intense training sessions, one more day would be good. Your body will adapt. You just need to ensure youre eating enough to grow, and recover. Good luck

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see a article 15 and dishonorable discharge coming your way taking all dem steroids... unless u know the urinanalys.. I would stop if I were you.... not worth it in your career...
just eat bro...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I advise those who have already began cycles. I do not
encourage, or speak of it on the record.
you say you a senior leader? you sure set a good example the way you talking to other people right now...
and you let your subordinates take steroids? or say after the fact.. I dust there asses off till they get it out the system...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
So, in conversation I was told what they test for, and these guys did not pop. I am not using anything rightnow. Why would I ask them to go cold turkey, if I know once the cycle is over, and the deployment is over, most of these guys stop training, and just go home after work and lead a normal life. I on the other hand will compete in bodybuilding shows, and have a future in the buisness after I retire. My vitals, and health is in check, and I am almost 36, and people still think I am in my 20's. I do just eat bro. what do you think I am doing now? Totally natural now, and since you are in Germany are you military too. Why are you hating?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, in conversation I was told what they test for, and these guys did not pop. I am not using anything rightnow. Why would I ask them to go cold turkey, if I know once the cycle is over, and the deployment is over, most of these guys stop training, and just go home after work and lead a normal life. I on the other hand will compete in bodybuilding shows, and have a future in the buisness after I retire. My vitals, and health is in check, and I am almost 36,
and people still think I am in my 20's. I do just eat bro. what
do you think I am doing now? Totally natural now, and since
you are in Germany are you military too. Why are you hating?
if you read my signature block then you would know.. I'm a veteran.... I'm not hating.... steroids are prohibited in the military period... I'm not in, so I can inject as much as I please.
the fact of a matter is, drugs are not allowed in the service... you say you don't condone, but you say you help subordinates that are on it.. I say that's condoning...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, in conversation I was told what they test for, and these guys did not pop. I am not using anything rightnow. Why would I ask them to go cold turkey, if I know once the cycle is over, and the deployment is over, most of these guys stop training, and just go home after work and lead a normal life. I on the other hand will compete in bodybuilding shows, and have a future in the buisness after I retire. My vitals, and health is in check, and I am almost 36,
and people still think I am in my 20's. I do just eat bro. what
do you think I am doing now? Totally natural now, and since
you are in Germany are you military too. Why are you hating?
and i was referring to the op to just eat...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something here. All this guy has done is offer his own experience and from what I've read, very good advice. No where in his posts has he recommended the use of PHs for 21s nor has he condoned their use in the armed services. Just to let you know bro, there are some of us on here who can read or at least take the time to a read a post properly before responding inappropriately.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Smith402

Awards
oh and by the way the millitary DOES NOT test for sterioids durring a normal urynalisis it has to be to requested by your chain of command

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Do you know how many military are on rightnow? What is so bad about using stuff? If controlled and cycled properly they are safe, and needed imo to compete with other NPC bodybuilders out there. Good luck to you. I respect you if you respect me. I and those I speak of have used a fraction of most people out there.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something here. All this guy has done is offer his own experience and from what I've read, very good advice. No where in his posts has he recommended the use of PHs for 21s nor has he condoned their use in the armed services. Just to let you know bro, there are some of us on here who can read or at least take the time to a read a post properly before responding inappropriately.
Thanks so much bro. I appreciate your response.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know how many military are on rightnow? What is so bad about using stuff? If controlled and cycled properly they are safe, and needed imo to compete with other NPC bodybuilders out there. Good luck to you. I respect you if you respect me. I and those I speak of have used a fraction of most people out there.
has nothing to do with respect, has to do with you condone it in the military....
so u must condone marijuana too in the service