New to this

Marineohhrahh

Awards
So, Im ninteen five six, and one hundred and eighteen pounds. And im a us marine. Now, with that the stereotype of marines is large and mean, well im lacking on the first.
For a small guy im pretty strong, but im looking to put good quality mass on that will stick, I dont know alot about suppliments, and other things used to put on mass and get cut, hench why im posting this.

Anyone who has experiance with stacking supps and test, pct's, and other things, please post up some ideas, or stacks that you have used and have worked for you. thanks

Charles

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, Im ninteen five six, and one hundred and eighteen pounds. And im a us marine. Now, with that the stereotype of marines is large and mean, well im lacking on the first.
For a small guy im pretty strong, but im looking to put good quality mass on that will stick, I dont know alot about suppliments, and other things used to put on mass and get cut, hench why im posting this.

Anyone who has experiance with stacking supps and test, pct's, and other things, please post up some ideas, or stacks that you have used and have worked for you. thanks

Charles
You do NOT need and I do NOT recommend using hormonals. Since you're not a supplement user, then diving into stacks and everything else I would also recommend holding off on. Use the basic staples - creatine, multivitmain, good fats, protein, BCAAS (and you can get enough of the last three mentioned from your DIET) - especially at your age!

NUTRITION is the MOST important factor in your "bulking". Training is the other factor necessary. I highly recommend that you read both Gaining Muscle articles for an idea on what you should be eating and how you should be training for making gains.

~Team APPNUT

amplus1

Awards
Start off with the basics - creatine, beta-alanine, different proteins. You'll quickly put on some size with just food but you get interested in some 'help' look more into these.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
creatine-will cause muscle to hold more water, the more water that is held in a muscle cell the more it will promote synthesis of protein as well as deter protein breakdown.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Eat.
Try to get 6-8 meals in a day.. small meals, each with plenty of protein, good fats like rosie said and complex carbs. If youre not sure what those things are, use google.

As far as workout, lift heavy weights and use compound movements... again use google if needed

dont even worry about all the bs supplements- youre wasting your money bro i promise. Its all a ploy except for protein powder, creatine, and a multivitamin.

if its tough for you to put on weight/size, you need to eat, eat, eat until you start getting fat then level off your food intake.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
thats an amazing picture btw, rosie :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
asgt already has plenty of creatine in it, no need to add extra, imo.:bigok:
True dat amigo! But some peeps like to get an extra 5g post workout for good measure :bigok:....

Marineohhrahh

Awards
Hey guys thanks for all the info, and ill start looking into all of this.
The only problem with me eating 6-8 meals a day is taht i never have time. Ive eaten once today and its 2:48 pm.
when i do eat, i carb load like a beast, will this sufice?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with me eating 6-8 meals a day is taht i never have time. Ive eaten once today and its 2:48 pm.
i meant to add in my post that half of those meals can be shakes. Preferably in your situation, weight gainer shakes. Quick calories, and easy to drink down. "cytogainer" is my favorite, but if price is an issue you can make your own in a blender with protein powder, whole milk, oats, natural peanut butter and berries or whatever else.

a lot of GOOD carbs should work in your instance, just make sure you get 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight each day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I never have time" is just an excuse - if it was that important to you, you would MAKE the time, even a few minutes to chow down something, seriously. Use convenient foods or supplements, have shakes, fruits, nuts, etc., - it's not that hard to eat and get the calories if you really WANT and HAVE to. Eating once daily is not great, and carb loading once every now and then is not sufficient.

~Team APPNUT

Marineohhrahh

Awards
i see what you are saying, but i litteraly never have time, I stand six to eight hour posts at a time, and after that i goto the gym for an hour then sleep, then eat then go back out.
It gets a bit tiresome, trying to add in the small meals wouldnt work, but im pretty sure that i can get three shakes in at various points in the day.
"I never have time" is just an excuse - if it was that important to you, you would MAKE the time, even a few minutes to chow down something, seriously. Use convenient foods or supplements, have shakes, fruits, nuts, etc., - it's not that hard to eat and get the calories if you really WANT and HAVE to. Eating once daily is not great, and carb loading once every now and then is not sufficient.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see what you are saying, but i litteraly never have time, I stand six to eight hour posts at a time, and after that i goto the gym for an hour then sleep, then eat then go back out.
It gets a bit tiresome, trying to add in the small meals wouldnt work, but im pretty sure that i can get three shakes in at various points in the day.
I understand what you're saying, but if you want the results, then you have to do what it takes to get them. Prioritize. MAKE the meals ahead of time - not that hard to make time management work if you want to. You get VERY good at making sure you do what it takes if you want it badly enough.

~Team APPNUT

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur in the military? If ur active i can see how you might not have time- but hey man make some damn turkey sandwhiches/chicken sandwhiches stuff em wherever u can w/out them being noticable and eat- if you dont eat you wont grow

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre make all your food before bed. Bag it, take it with you, eat it cold... It will be worth it in the end, and your tongue will be used to the same bland, cold food lol..