Need to get my weight UP!!!!

azsoldier26

Awards
Well I am currently deployed in the middle east for the second time an this time I am taking the gym seriosuly more than ever. Iwant to get my wieght up to 165-170 Bulk I will cut from there. I am currently weigh in at 153 an getting ready to start a run with Hdrol. 50 mg first week an 75 the next 6 weeks. Just want to know what is a good protien from experience what I should take? I am currently taking Myofusion 3x daily.

azsoldier26

Awards
O my, dont even kno ur protein and already runnin hdrol lol....well that shud be luvly. Wats ur meal plan look like? Theres quite a bit more to the equation then sippin some shakes and usin hdrol. Get urself some whey from nutraplanet, some creapure and get to eating thats all u need rite now imo. but hey, do ur thang haha
I know my protien just askin for some advice on whats out there I have whey an casein.. I def did do my research on the run with pre an cyce an post. Im not just dumpin stuff Idk in my body.. But if you know anything about bein deployed you might know that food is not the most reliable thing out here so its kinda hard to get a mealplan together. well thanks for the advice anyways.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i would also suggest adding some creatine mono into the mix and a solid reputable 10lb weight gainer, and by the end of week 2 is when you should feel that h-drol kicking in nicely.

azsoldier26

Awards
Alright thanks I will make sure to look in that creapure some more. I try an stay away from creatine because of the dehydration. What is better with the creatine powder or pills. Thanks for the help

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best protein is which ever one taste decent and is cheapest. I get mine from trueprotein.com and it only cost be like 180 for 22 lb shipped. 16 shakes per lb so you do the math. Oh and that's the premium whey protein isolate Dutch choc flavor.
As far as type of protein to get general stick with casin for most occasion except pre workout cause some people find it unseattleing to have casin in stomach while workingout. Or you can do milk isolate which is casin mostly with like 25 percent whey so you get the best of both worlds.

If you need more calories have them add carbs too it or you can order some dextrose sugar for extra calories to help out if you have a fast motabolsim.

azsoldier26

Awards
:veryhappy:
Best protein is which ever one taste decent and is cheapest. I get mine from trueprotein.com and it only cost be like 180 for 22 lb shipped. 16 shakes per lb so you do the math. Oh and that's the premium whey protein isolate Dutch choc flavor.
As far as type of protein to get general stick with casin for most occasion except pre workout cause some people find it unseattleing to have casin in stomach while workingout. Or you can do milk isolate which is casin mostly with like 25 percent whey so you get the best of both worlds.

If you need more calories have them add carbs too it or you can order some dextrose sugar for extra calories to help out if you have a fast motabolsim.
Thanks for that site :veryhappy: theres alot of diffrent ingridents so I am tryin to figure out which is the best for me..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just use 100% whey protein by ON. it has 77 servings and its 40 bucks.