MY next cycle, supps diet and dedication

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

MY next cycle, supps diet and dedication

I got a bunch of supps need an idea of how to go about getting huge, before the years out.
    In august i plan to start a natural bulk to get my body started, for about a month or so, depending on how it goes maybe longer. then Tbol stack about about10 weeks total(inc PCT)
    then monthish -6 weeks clean then natadrol stacked with something possibly, open to suggestions.

-------Goal--------
    is to gain lbs and Str, i want to be around 165 (dropped to 145 now) and shredded by the end of the year. So hoping i hit above that and cut, Want to get mychest up, and back bigger. Ending goal is to be able to just be on a decent diet and not losing lbs/ str. Right now i have been clean from everything for atleast 5 months dropped from 150 to 143 and str never changed. that is the goal at the end of this all. (prolly sounds dumb but makes sense to me)

----Supps----
    Turinabol stack/Derm
    TRS
    TCF-1
    2x natadrol
    tourine
    2x super cissus rx
    2x Anadraulic state
    Maniac
    creatine
    multi
    fish oil
    BCAAs
    Nurtapro
    Serious Mass
    going to pick up Casein for night time
    I believe that is all if i have more ill update but thats the just of it

----Diet---
    will be tuned in over the next month----rough idea may move meals depending on when i hit gym
    4 eggs, whole wheat toast ( thinking about egg whites in the plastic, heard they taste decent, and if i mix it should be straight.)
    ~8 oz Chicken/red meat/fish, brown rice, red skin potatoes
    2 cups Pasta, broccoli, salad
    ~8oz Chicken/ Fish , veggie, salad, brown rice
    2 cups Pasta / hamburgs(meatmarket not fast-food)
    ~8oz meat/6 turkey meatballs/ or chicken again
    Serious Mass 1/2 scoop (about 600 cals 125 carbs, 25g protein)
    snack, nuts of some sort, peanut butter on whole wheat, fruits

------Training------
    Thinking of 2 days on ,1 off, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off(if im beat) repeat.
    light cardio 2-3x a week
    heavy sets- 6-12 reps- (warm up 15-30)

Any suggestions please feel free to lay it on me
    Need to develop lower abs more, chest is non exsistant...
    this is in the morning no pump...if yall need more pics let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Man you dropped some serious $$ on those supps.lol. But hey good luck with it bro. You seem like you got everything down and ready to hit it runnin.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

have been collecting over a few months, all sale prices lol but yeah, i think the meatmarket bill is alot more, but you gotta pay to play right
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

bro you look all set looks good. Def. pick that casein up tho. good luck.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ya i think im getting L glutamine, melatonin , fitness fiber as well, been getting my appetite back up trying to get rdy for this
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.

Personally, I think the supplement list is huge overkill. I think the only true supplements that can really be justified (for almost anyone) are multi-vit, fish oil, creatine, protein powder (if you don't get enough from solid foods), and maybe BCAA's (but I really question the value of these if you are eating adequate calories and protein).
    Plus if you have to use a million supplements and prohormones to reach your goal, how do you expect to maintain it? Trying to maintain that level of supplementation for a long period of time would have to cost a fortune.
    I guess since you already have all this stuff you might as well use it, but I can tell you from experience it will serve you well to learn how to make progress with diet, training, and some very basic supplements.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    Personally, I think the supplement list is huge overkill. I think the only true supplements that can really be justified (for almost anyone) are multi-vit, fish oil, creatine, protein powder (if you don't get enough from solid foods), and maybe BCAA's (but I really question the value of these if you are eating adequate calories and protein).
    Plus if you have to use a million supplements and prohormones to reach your goal, how do you expect to maintain it? Trying to maintain that level of supplementation for a long period of time would have to cost a fortune.
    I guess since you already have all this stuff you might as well use it, but I can tell you from experience it will serve you well to learn how to make progress with diet, training, and some very basic supplements.
    I recently lost weight, which right now im on a natural bulk to get back to where i was before i start, and all these supps are NOT being taken at one time, but instead over a long period of time 4-6 months, the Tbol/natadrol both effecting hormones will not be used within 3-4 months of each other.

While on cycle i just want to make sure i can utilize the time the best i possibly can, yes i have not taken anything this strong before so idk how maintenance is going to be yes, but i typically maintain fairly easily.

I hear you when you say learn how to make the basics work for you, but i pretty much have that down, thats why im doing a natty bulk first, which is going well go i will continue it before i move into the ProHs. then i plan a natty bulk again for a while till im comfortable with the weight then since i got the nata so cheap might as well use it.

I also understand your concern as you have personal experience, i myself am a worry wort it took a lot of research to come to wont to take the tbol, but i believe i am prepared, and do not plan to abuse my body to badly like we all see people do in our gyms.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.

If it were me, I wouldn't use the other performance supplements (creatine, etc...) while using the prohormone products. I would save those for PCT and between cycles to give your body a small stimulus to help hold on to whatever you gain while taking the prohormones. That plus keeping your calorie intake up after your cycle will help you minimize any loss after the cycle (at least in theory). My advice would be to ride the natural bulk as long as possible then slowly phase in some supplements so you will have a sense of what is actually working and what isn't. If you use a shotgun approach and start everything at once and get a boost, you won't know what actually worked and what didn't. If nothing else you can use this experience to see what really works for you and can get rid of any extraneous stuff for the next go around.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    If it were me, I wouldn't use the other performance supplements (creatine, etc...) while using the prohormone products. I would save those for PCT and between cycles to give your body a small stimulus to help hold on to whatever you gain while taking the prohormones. That plus keeping your calorie intake up after your cycle will help you minimize any loss after the cycle (at least in theory). My advice would be to ride the natural bulk as long as possible then slowly phase in some supplements so you will have a sense of what is actually working and what isn't. If you use a shotgun approach and start everything at once and get a boost, you won't know what actually worked and what didn't. If nothing else you can use this experience to see what really works for you and can get rid of any extraneous stuff for the next go around.
    Thats exactly what im doing right now im on creatine trying a bunch of new workouts and what i like ill hold back until im on cycle, so i always confuse the muscles. Dont wanna use the same workouts for 4months

What i do have to figure out is sometimes when my diet is on point i hit a point and lose appetite, thats what im most concerned about, so im trying some degree of carb cycling to see if i can prevent that, that is my worst fear/concern as of now.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I am 9 days from stepping on stage and then will be bulking again. I will cut my supplement intake down to a good multi vitamin, fish oil, weight gainer between meals if needed, and a post workout product. After Max By optimum Nutrition. I will just eat, and eat clean calorie dense foods. I will be lifting heavy and hard moderate volume 4 days weekly, with 2 or 3 outdoor cardio sessions a week. Good luck.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    Man you dropped some serious $$ on those supps.lol. But hey good luck with it bro. You seem like you got everything down and ready to hit it runnin.
    you guys are a bunch of ****ing idiots bulking with that ****! try some sus 100mg eod , anadrol 50mg ed for 4 weeks then go with test enth 100mg ed and some tren A 75mg eod for 6 weeks you u want to bulk quit ****ing around and do it right
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Wow, youre 6 ft 201 pounds. Thats quite bulky. I am 217 @ 6% bf currently, and steroids are not the answer for bulking. There are plenty of bodybuilders who complete an off season without steroids. Youre sending the wrong message. Food, rest and hard heavy training need to come first. You are the idiot. Give me a break dude. You need to get a life, not a steroid needle. How old are you anyway?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 205
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. 3 Months of Dedication
    By War Machine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Diet/Supps
    By LiLJaY in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 09:10 AM