Need to get beefy again

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Whats up boy, been out for awhile and I keep saying I'm going to come back, but I slack off and drift out again. Anyways, I'm moving soon and just got a decent PT job, so I have some spare money to get a Golds gym membership and some good grub. I'm looking to plan a $40 weekly meal plan for myself.

Chicken
Brown Rice
Fresh Mixed Veggies
Talapia
Tuna

what else? I just need to get my size back and get some good calories in. I'm not super worried about macros at this point, I just need to get myself used to eating some high calories again

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal
Sweet Potatoes
Avocados
Skim Milk
Eggs

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I forgot my the basic bodybuilding foods... definitely looks like i've been out too long haha

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
eat good quality food , rice pasta sweet potatoes oats, chicken fish , turkey , beef, veggies .

have smaller meals every 2 -2.5 hours , if your concerned about eating too many carbs , stick to protein and veggies later in the day.

tip: you heard of tupperware? let it become your friend and prepare meals in advance and store in the fridge or freezer.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, peanut butter. make like 4 p&J sandwiches a day. thats what ive been doing and im puttin on some mass. boil eggs and keep em in a tupperwear thing and snack on egg whites and almonds

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, peanut butter. make like 4 p&J sandwiches a day. thats what ive been doing and im puttin on some mass. boil eggs and keep em in a tupperwear thing and snack on egg whites and almonds
CANT FORGET THE PEANUT BUTTER!!!