Bulking suggestions

Carlos305

Awards
Post up what your typical meal plan is. And wat may be cool to do is make a new thread in the bulking section or wateva so that way were not hijacking this thread hehe.
breakfast:
Usually, cereal with milk or oatmeal / with protein shake.

Lunch: White Rice with some kind of meat (steak, beef, or chicken) and some type of fruit(usually banana) or tuna sandwich.

Dinner: Same as lunch(since i take leftover dinner for next day lunch.)

Also, eat something like honey bun or protein bar between meals.
Protein shake after gym and before bed.

I'm at work from 9-4 and only get 30min break.

this looks good, but overtraining can also mean how many exercises and set ur doing. on average, how long do u spend in the gym per day?
Also i do 3-4 sets of 10 reps.

Carlos305

Awards
You BETTER be eating right now!!:damnit1:
Already did lol! but like i said i'm starting to get hungry again.

Goodlord man.......im only in the gym newhere from 40mins-1hr. Get in and get out lol, hit ur muscles hard and fast as Unreal has said many times on here. Do alotta compound moves as well. My typical set bulking varies...as my goal is to tear wateva muscle/muscle group for that day completely down...witout hurtin myself that is lol. So lets say im doin, barbell curls, start off at 95 get in 8-10 good ones, bump the weight up to 105 and only be able to squeeze in 5-6, then lower the weight back to 95 or maybe even 90 and get in 10-12 (and get a craaazy good pump goin on), then go back to 95, and finish with 105. Thats something that my body responds to veeeery well when it comes to adding size. Basically wat im gettin at here is to do some experimenting in the gym, find wat hits the spot and abuse the **** outta it haha!
Their are days when i feel the muscle really good and i get and nice burn and pump and i know it worked well the next day when i feel a little sore but that only happens so often.

I can see if your doing 2 bodyparts maybee an hour and a half.. If I'm going heavy I take more time between sets.
i try to keep it to a minute between sets but sometime i go over cuz my gym buddy(aka my cousin) is slow and it annoys the **** out of me!!!!

Carlos305

Awards
Heres my typical meal plan...........and ur not eating as much as u said u were lol...grrrrr.

Meal 1 = 2 servings oatmeal, protein shake, 1 large gala apple, 2 eggwhites & 2 whole eggs, 1 tbsp natty PB

Meal 2 = 4 oz chicken breast or 7 oz tuna, 2 whole eggs, 1.5 servings brown rice, 1 tbsp natty PB

Meal 3 = 6 oz chicken breast, 4 eggwhites & 2 whole eggs, 2 servings steamed broccoli, 2 tbsp Natty PB

Meal 4 = 1.5 servings oatmeal, protein shake, 2 eggwhites

Workout

Post workout meal = 1.5-2 serving oatmeal with 2 tbsp Raw Honey, protein shake, 1 banana

Meal 6 = Pretty much same as meal 3
how can you get so many meals in?? im assuming you work right? LOL. how do you fit it into your schedule?

Carlos305

Awards
Ya i work lol, i got an office job so i just prepare everything the night before and pack it off to work and sneak into the break room and warm it up. If u dont have that luxury then start making some shakes jam packed wit goodies. A scoop of ur protein, banana or 2, 2-4 tbsps natty pb, milk...that wud blend up to a yummy lil delite. Also go to costco or sumthin and buy urself some bulk nuts. Those are easy to carry round wit ya and u can munch on.
soooooo,how bout that diet with some beastdrol?? lol

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
After looking at your split NOS is probably right with the overtraining assessment. For the most part those kinds of splits are for advanced lifters or those using gear of some sort. The problem is is that one can't recover quick enough in 24 hrs or less to go ahead and hit it hard again the next day. Only way that happens is if you supplement with additional hormones. That type of training can produce results in the short term say 3-4 weeks max, but after that you have to ease it back. There are many basic bulking routines out there. Find one that focuses on basic compound movements like squats, dead, bench, row, chins, and overhead presses. If you couple that with 4-5k cal aday you'll grow like a friggin weed.

Carlos305

Awards
Well ultimately ur gonna do wat you want. All i can do is sit here and type my thoughts and feelings about the whole thing. The way i view the whole fitness thing is like this.....everything has a natural order to it. Take for instance good ole mother nature. Lets say you grow a tiny lil plant from seed in a Hydro environment. Pumpin it full of all kinds of goodies to make it a beast in no time. Then you decide to take that plant and put it in ur garden with the rest of ur natural plants......will it hold up?????? Ya...it'll stay alive, slowly degrading itself in the process, but it will stay alive...at which point you will have to work around the clock to get it to stabilize itself out in hopes it will start a normal growth pattern. End result could be good, or end result could be a bunch of deformed shriveled up lookin produce lol. Reason im sayin this is cause i grew up on a farm with a 10 acre garden that was my moms life, god bless her hehe. And she dabbled in hydro vs organics.

Now to apply the above to your body. You may very well be able to run ur beastdrol with the somewat barely decent diet you have, and have tremendous results and be good to go and happy as a clam. But theres always the other scenario that could happen....theres never just 1 outcome, especially with our bodies as everyone responds differently to things. So all in all, at ur age with ur weight, take your body thru the natural process of growing some healthy, long lasting and hard earned muscle. *not saying that PH users arent hard earned or anything* But I guarantee you, 90% of the ppl on these boards that do PH's have worked years upon years getting their bodies to the stage to where a PH is actually somewhat needed in order for them to grow that much more.

But all in all, there is a gradual process all of our bodies must go thru to be big. And the word gradual is highly stressed here, if youre doin a killer bulkin meal plan and gaining 10lbs in a week, then u may needa redo ur meal plan and rearrange your macros until your body grows gradually as most of that 10lbs will be that dirty F word.

Soooooo with all that hypothetical talk, im sure u can sum up where im goin with all this. But i wish you the best in watever avenue you decide to take, and pls do it safe watever you decide to do.
Ok so i thought about it for a couple days and i gave in :banghead: , i ordered some beastdrol , i'm going to train hard for the rest of this week then take a week off so i can be fully rested and the following week i'm going to go ahead and start the cycle. One question i have is should i start taking milk thistle from now or just start taking it simultaneous with the beastdrol?

After looking at your split NOS is probably right with the overtraining assessment. For the most part those kinds of splits are for advanced lifters or those using gear of some sort. The problem is is that one can't recover quick enough in 24 hrs or less to go ahead and hit it hard again the next day. Only way that happens is if you supplement with additional hormones. That type of training can produce results in the short term say 3-4 weeks max, but after that you have to ease it back. There are many basic bulking routines out there. Find one that focuses on basic compound movements like squats, dead, bench, row, chins, and overhead presses. If you couple that with 4-5k cal aday you'll grow like a friggin weed.
The past couple of weeks i've been doing the routine i mentioned above and i feel much better at the gym, energy and focus are much higher i feel more rested and i feel a better pump. I also gained 2 lbs, so i think i'm going to stick with it through the cycle. When you say 4-5k cal does it matter what the cals consist of? can it be any foods as long as i get the 4-5k a day? what are some quick, clean, calorie rich foods?

Sorry for all the questions LOL

Carlos305

Awards
Also, thanks you guys for helping me out, i really appreciate it.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are no where near ready to take beastdrol. three days ago you posted your sorry excuse of a diet and now you think you are ready to take the harshest available OTC steroid. you are asking for problems. steroids are the last piece of the puzzle not the first. you do not have your diet nor your workouts in check. this is the absolute worst possible move you could make. you WILL lose all your gains, i promise you that. and your gains will be lackluster because you do not have the education or information to know how to use this product.

JComp

Awards
You can grow so much still without taking anything. Get your diet in check and you will be fine.

Carlos305

Awards
As far as the milk thistle and ph related dosin stuff, i have no idea as im still on the natural path till i get summore weight on. wud go down to the anabolics area and ask around if u dont get any answers here.

Wud definitely stick to the clean foods. whippin up sum shakes like i mentioned above if ur in a hurry is always good. drink alotta milk if ur havin probs gettin that much food in with ur schedule. carry some almonds or walnuts around wit ya, just the plain ones not the ones all salted up and crap, start rollin wit some natural peanut butter. could also throw some weight gainer in ur shakes, just try not to live off of the gainers...make sure ur gettin alotta FOOD in that belly!
k thanks you've been really helpful.

you are no where near ready to take beastdrol. three days ago you posted your sorry excuse of a diet and now you think you are ready to take the harshest available OTC steroid. you are asking for problems. steroids are the last piece of the puzzle not the first. you do not have your diet nor your workouts in check. this is the absolute worst possible move you could make. you WILL lose all your gains, i promise you that. and your gains will be lackluster because you do not have the education or information to know how to use this product.
You might be right but only way i will find out it to try it out myself, if i lose it all too bad for me. I don't drink, i don't smoke, and i rarely drink soda. i barely mistreat my body, i know beastrol is tough on your insides but i really don't think one cycle will do anything to "kill" me. Also, i know a couple people who have taken dbol only cycles and managed to keep alot of their weight on a similar diet and routine, and dbol retains alot more water then beastdrol, but thanks anyway.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You might be right but only way i will find out it to try it out myself, if i lose it all too bad for me. I don't drink, i don't smoke, and i rarely drink soda. i barely mistreat my body, i know beastrol is tough on your insides but i really don't think one cycle will do anything to "kill" me. Also, i know a couple people who have taken dbol only cycles and managed to keep alot of their weight on a similar diet and routine, and dbol retains alot more water then beastdrol, but thanks anyway.
1. i am right. there is no debate there.
2. when you shutdown your test production and then lose your gains and cant make any more gains or keep a hardon you will know why.
3. good luck son, you need it.

JComp

Awards
Do you even have a PCT lined up at all or anything, how old are you? There is way more to this then taking a steriod and getting big.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is all a big mess right.. Dont touch beastdrol because you dont know wtf your doing in the training or diet department.. Your gonna be hella sorry if you take it now..

Carlos305

Awards
Do you even have a PCT lined up at all or anything, how old are you? There is way more to this then taking a steriod and getting big.
I'm 22 and i do have pct, i'm taking it with unleashed and post cycle.

Carlos305

Awards
Have fun with beastdrol and your OTC PCT! You'll love the end results so much!
that is exactly why you should stay away from it.
Dam im getting blasted for this. So i guess ill hold up on it and take your advice on not taking it. So where can i get a good diet? remember its hard for me to make big meals, only thing i have access to at work is a microwave and 30 break. help me out here

Carlos305

Awards
Jesus christ man, ive already given u some easy things to fix....wtf do u need to hear to get ur brain wheels turnin on their own?
i got the shakes, nuts and pb lol but i can only eat so much of that stuff man. I'm trying to get more variety so i dont have to repeat the same stuff every day.

Carlos305

Awards
i need high calorie, high carb, and high protein right? why are eggs so good for bulking their only 8g of carbs? is it cause its high calorie?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eggs also have 6g of protein and 5g of fat. so you have half a dozen eggs and you got 36g of protein and 30g of fat. combine that with a cup of oats in the morning and you're laughin.

Carlos305

Awards
so can i add a couple eggs to my protein shake and use that as a meal replacement between breakfast and lunch?

Carlos305

Awards
dam thats a good list you gave me up there, theirs actually stuff that i like in there.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you eat carbs its best to focus on complex like whole grain carbs... but when you eat those carbs you can also add in some fruit... too much fruit is not good though, its all sugar.

Carlos305

Awards
when you eat carbs its best to focus on complex like whole grain carbs... but when you eat those carbs you can also add in some fruit... too much fruit is not good though, its all sugar.
got it! i dont understand the beef/pork section tho? raw beef/pork ? thats kinda nasty or am i missing something here?

Carlos305

Awards
so im going to go through that list and set up a diet and see how that goes. A little of topic but any natural supplements i should take why i do this ? Right now im only taking 1MR

Carlos305

Awards
I think with some simple whey, creatine if u wud like, and a solid diet u'll see gains. And dont forget to hit the weights hard and intense and keep uppin the weight so u'll grow. And make sure u got a good routine goin where ur bodies getting plenty of rest. Right now im doin a split of 2 on 1 off. So each muscle group gets worked every 6 days.
Yea i feel much better giving my upper body a full an entire days rest.

Carlos305

Awards
I received the post cycle and unleashed today, can i still take it without the beastrol since its a test booster or did i just completely waste my money? Also whats so bad about them as pct?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I received the post cycle and unleashed today, can i still take it without the beastrol since its a test booster or did i just completely waste my money? Also whats so bad about them as pct?
youre takin the beastdrol arent you...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
j/k man lol

those OTC products arent potent enought to restart your HPTA and if you neglected the bros advice and ate those pills you would have ended up with a set of hooters and severe catabolism due to no test production..

train hard and eat right for at least 2 years bro.. i guarantee you will enjoy your size and strength increases... and in the meantime, RESEARCH these compounds youre considering putting in your body and learn as much about them and how to use them as you can so if you ever decide to do it, it will be somewhat safe and responsible

Carlos305

Awards
youre takin the beastdrol arent you...
No beastdrol yet, but like i said i had already ordered it before i decided not to take it but can i take advantage of the test booster? It is natural right?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
in know guys who take "novadex xt" as a test booster and they like it but im not familiar with too many of these OTC products.. so if its similar to novadex xt i suppose it could serve as a standalone supplement

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
k thanks you've been really helpful.

Dude you are right in regard to it being your body and all, however, you are dead wrong about 1 cycle not hurting you or killing you. That type of thinking is exactly what has caused all of the media hype and crackdown from the fda on prohormones. All the horror stories are about guys that had the same stupid mentality and denial that something bad could happen to them. Heed all the advice given here, it's good solid advice from guys who know what they are talking about.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
1. i am right. there is no debate there.
2. when you shutdown your test production and then lose your gains and cant make any more gains or keep a hardon you will know why.
3. good luck son, you need it.
Totally agree..

I'm still hoping he is trolling

Carlos305

Awards
I took a couple days off(4 to be exact) and i went back yesterday did chest and bicep, i feel like ive lost lots of strength but i i see/ feel my muscle more solid and slightly bigger. I have researched proper form on doing chest and bicep exercises and i have taken some pressure of my shoulder by doing so but i feel much weaker.