Decide for me

pcav89

Awards
Hey guys, Im new to taking ph's and am turning to them because I can not seem to gain a single lb and its been long enough. Ive never taken anything before so Im looking for the best ph for me and wich one will really do what I need wich is to gain some serious size over the next couple of months. Ive been told about m1-4add, epistane, p mag. IT SOUNDS LIKE STACKING PMAG AND M1-4ADD WOULD DO WHAT I NEED but that sounds like a bit much, but then again idk. Im looking for everyones opinion and what I should do to put on some solid size. Please pick this apart and feel free to add or change anything youd like. Thanx alot guys!

I'm lost with this. I haven't gained one lb in literally a year. Or more.I'm 5'10 and 165 lbs on fluctuation lol. Any ways here's my diet. Also if I shouldn't stack, do you have anything to recommended taking to help me gain some solid size?
My daily diet is. ...
Morning - oatmeal no sugar and or 4 eggs with cheese. Milk. Banana.
Snack - usually half serving of weight gainer wich is about 600 Cal
lunch - sandwich. Apple. Gatorade or water. And usually a meal bar
Snack - other half of weight gainer another 600 Cal roughly
Dinner - whatever the girl makes for dinner lol
Snack before bed - on's pro complex and a banana or Ham n cheese rolls.

Supps -
gnc's mass xxx weight gainer
On's pro complex
Gnc's multi vitamin
Fish oils
Carb additive for protein shakes

That's all I've got to really show for now but I think its not to bad and based on my diet I should be gaining a little weight here n there. I've always been a really hard gainer and usually smaller than most people lol. Usually lifting more but I'm really wanting to bulk up significantly more then I am now. Any recommendations of what to change what to add and what to take and wich Ph to take is really appreciate. Thanx again for the reply bro.

surreallmlan

Awards
No need for roids yet. At your weight, you should be eating somewhere between 3000 to 3500 calories a day. Do this and you will gain. You have to count your calories daily. It's all about eating.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Get on Rippetoes Starting Strength and GOMAD and your weight gain troubles will be no more.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No need for roids yet. At your weight, you should be eating somewhere between 3000 to 3500 calories a day. Do this and you will gain. You have to count your calories daily. It's all about eating.
This

Dinner - whatever the girl makes for dinner lol

That's all I've got to really show for now but I think its not to bad and based on my diet I should be gaining a little weight here n there.
'whatever the girl makes' does not cut it. It takes 500 daily surplus calories to gain on pound per week which is easy enough to miss on the first pass of a meal plan yet alone when not counting calories at all.

Besides, even on anabolics you need to ensure adequate energy intake to take advantage of the effects. Jumping on PH's now you are just going to shut your nuts down and your gains will be negligible.

JComp

Awards
Eat more real food. Add some chicken breasts in for lunch, and sandwitches with your shakes for snacks. You need to eat more.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Your diet sicks. Quit eating like your girl if you wanna be bigger than her.

pcav89

Awards
thank you man, ya I guess I can just add some real foods to it. I figured I was eating enough since it was plenty more then then you would normally need in a day, didnt know everyone would pick on it like that, eat more than your girl? I said whatever she makes meaning the meal is plenty filled with calories, carbs, proteins, and fats. just not the same damn thing every night. Ill prob cut out the shake n make up for it in solid foods if your saying it will go farther. thank you again man

Chico222

Awards
Go to costco or sam's club. Chicken breasts are stupid cheap and a great source of lean protein. Only 8oz gets you like 46g of protein. If you got money stock up on strak, i prefer top sirloin. I use a lot of oats to put on weight, as well as milk (drink your calories). Protein shakes are good but dont do more than 2 a day. Bread packs on the carbs look into that.

You can also make a huge protein shake (milk, protein, fruit, pb, oats) and drink it throughout the day. Thats a good way.

I myself use a single protein shake as a meal that yields at least 600 calories.

Good luck. As far as ph's, nah homie not yet be smarter than that.