GoMaD Diet and Questions

Mr Chris

Awards
I have Questions about the GoMaD(Gallon of milk a day) Diet

When first starting this, do you need to change how you eat or does that stay the same

should you start off in lower doses? saying Half a Gallon of Milk and build up to a Gallon?

How long do you need to do the GOMAD diet before you start to actually build

What is the Muscle to fat Ratio while using the GOMAD diet

Whole Milk or Skim

Thanks in advance

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I have Questions about the GoMaD(Gallon of milk a day) Diet

When first starting this, do you need to change how you eat or does that stay the same

should you start off in lower doses? saying Half a Gallon of Milk and build up to a Gallon?

How long do you need to do the GOMAD diet before you start to actually build

What is the Muscle to fat Ratio while using the GOMAD diet

Whole Milk or Skim

Thanks in advance
Supposed to be in addition to normal diet, Whole milk, and the muscle to fat ratio isnt possible to give you a number, everyone is different and depending on your individual body chemistry, current caloric intake, exercise, would dictate that. Also there isnt an amount of time to say how long you would gain X amount of pounds in, but if you currently cant gain weight and you start drinking a gallon of milk a day then you would gain weight (note i didnt say muscle or fat) in the first 7-10 days.

Do you have a problem gaining weight?

Mr Chris

Awards
I do not have problems gaining weight that i know of, allthough i am diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency, im 16 years of age and everything is a little slow but thats why i was wondering what my results would be compared to normal results.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you seen and endocrinologst about your deficiency to possibly treat it?

maybe an AI with GH to help you grow a little more while plates are still open?

Mr Chris

Awards
have you seen and endocrinologst about your deficiency to possibly treat it?

maybe an AI with GH to help you grow a little more while plates are still open?
I took Growth hormone injections from the age 12-14 but then i stopped, i was thinking about trying to get back on it but my grandparents (i live with them) Think it could cause issues with puberty and other stuff, im looking into it by contacting the UTMB Hospitol that distributed this medication and service for me.

~ Chris

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took Growth hormone injections from the age 12-14 but then i stopped, i was thinking about trying to get back on it but my grandparents (i live with them) Think it could cause issues with puberty and other stuff, im looking into it by contacting the UTMB Hospitol that distributed this medication and service for me.

~ Chris[/QU

Was there a diganosis before the age of 12?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

~ Chris
If you were diagnosed at 12 then your best option is to get back on it under a doctors supervision

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ethan_wilde Nutrition / Health 20
zconners Nutrition / Health 20
Supplements 3
Anabolics 2
NOwa Nutrition / Health 19