my favorite bulking snack...whats yours?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a double decker of p&j. take 3 pieces of bread and put 2 layers of peanut butter on each slice and add jelly in the middle. awesome!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink milk instead of water when bulking lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PB and grahm crackers
Waffles with sugar free syrup
Soup with tons of noodles and little liquid
String Cheese

Protein shakes with pb and sugar free fat free ice cream
Wraps

Those are things I carry on the go when bulking. O and good tasting cereal like captain crunch!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Low fat yogurt and cottage cheese mixed together.

Balance

Balance

Awards
Chunky pb and nutella sandwich, like a giant Reese's... amazing

Mindless

Awards
Rolled Oats with Whole Milk, Natty PB, Coattage Cheese and Vanilla Whey.

catcat

catcat

Awards
hella eggs

hella oats

hella vodka... wait...nvm

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
pizza n chocolate milk

n87

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with pizza and milk? JK
And X2 on Nutella, love that stuff! A little too much sugar though...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
waffles and pb :food:

Jongsma

Awards
Cheese its, it has soy and whey protein in it.

Sharkbiter32

Awards
Lol from what I see there those aren't much of snacks. I'm 6'4 172 and trying to bulk and all those are great and awesome but on my job it's kinda hard to carry ice cream pancakes eggs and all that good food lol,... It's all about PBJ's in my pocket haha

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
this probably wont do much good on a CLEAN bulk but chick fil a chicken and egg burritos are bomb! cheesy chicken and eggs with peppers and onions... Can't go wrong with one of those on a cheat day! LOL

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally homemade chicken nuggets.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also like this place by my house called bronco burritos. its a breakfast burrito and its like 2 pounds! its huge

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kfc's double down sandwich with grilled chicken is pretty damn good in my opinion

nynone

nynone

Awards
Personal favorite snack had to be: PB&J, 2 or 3 celery sticks with some natty PB, almonds, banana, some green grapes, granola, weight gain shake, more almonds, random fruit (usually a grapefruit), pack of chex mix, , and to top it off, a smoothie with just ice, orange juice, apple juice, banana, and some water.

Good times while bulking. Never could get over those random cravings :)

bluegrass83

bluegrass83

Awards
PB&J has been my choice. Or PB and Banana sandwich. Gonna have to try the PB and Nutella thing...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
safe to say no one here is bulking on 40/40/20:deal:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
16 oz half and half added to my cookies and cream MHP Up Your Mass, along with 2 scoops cookies and cream ON casein. I can hear the weight packin on with this one, and usually share a lil with my cat, lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats such a clean cut avocado, u msut be a chef haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16 oz half and half added to my cookies and cream MHP Up Your Mass, along with 2 scoops cookies and cream ON casein. I can hear the weight packin on with this one, and usually share a lil with my cat, lol
one word.... DAMN lol whats the macro breakdown on that bad boy

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
one word.... DAMN lol whats the macro breakdown on that bad boy
lol, yeah its pretty stout to say the least.

Cal: 1390
Fat: 61
Carbs: 80 (and not much from sugars)
Protien: 110

I usually have at least one of theses a day, and takes me about an hour to finish, protien is for sipping ya'll

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
a double decker of p&j. take 3 pieces of bread and put 2 layers of peanut butter on each slice and add jelly in the middle. awesome!
That reminds me... lunch time! Haha, I'm at work and I actually brought the entire jar of PB and a jar of Sugar Free strawberry preserves with some 100% whole wheat sandwich thins ;) Oh, I also brought the entire gallon of milk from home - the security guard looked at me like I was a....... well, a bodybuilder.

To answer your question, and awesome thread by the way (I love food) my favorite "clean AND dirty" cheat meal would both be pizza. I make a clean pizza consisting of high protein low sugar meat sauce with a 100% whole wheat pre-made crust and reduced fat shredded cheese with turkey pepperoni and slices green peppers and olives - BOOYAH! The "dirty" cheat pizza is DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Supreme :)

123jake123z

Awards
old ass thread..I was just searching nutella and I found this.. but let's bring it back :D my fav would have to be a FAT TUB OF LARD! that **** has so many calories lol..

misterj

Awards
PB&Js and giant bowls of pasta with many different sauces. Whole milk to drink, and CHEESE on EVERYTHING. Double cheeseburgers. this is making me hella hungry.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
old ass thread..I was just searching nutella and I found this.. but let's bring it back :D my fav would have to be a FAT TUB OF LARD! that **** has so many calories lol..
Straight lard is dope, homey.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
healthy sausage mcmuffins:

whole wheat english muffins
turkey sausage pattie
1 slice sharp cheddar
1 whole egg fried.

AWESOME! I eat 2 or 3 at a time.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Publix whole grain bagels (bagel alone is about 300 cals) with cream cheese and Sriracha added, 2-3 egg's mixed with goat or feta cheese, and some Sriracha added to that as well and try to form a sandwich with it... usually falls apart lol. With a glass of whole milk, nice and healthy but cal packed lil snack/meal right there.

Or, this may not be the healthiest but it sure as hell is good, chop up some bananas, add sour cream, PB, and sugar and it's one tasty desert. Not the healthiest, but it's got cals and is yummy. Mother would make that as desert for us when little and still like it to this day... GF not so much haha

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
I love drinking smoothie!

lots of yogurt... lol bulking

found this cool blog site by Anna Beck : @greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com (copy and paste the URL)

enjoy!

thanks! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Publix whole grain bagels (bagel alone is about 300 cals) with cream cheese and Sriracha added, 2-3 egg's mixed with goat or feta cheese, and some Sriracha added to that as well and try to form a sandwich with it... usually falls apart lol. With a glass of whole milk, nice and healthy but cal packed lil snack/meal right there.

Or, this may not be the healthiest but it sure as hell is good, chop up some bananas, add sour cream, PB, and sugar and it's one tasty desert. Not the healthiest, but it's got cals and is yummy. Mother would make that as desert for us when little and still like it to this day... GF not so much haha
That sounds unique as a dessert, wonder how she came up with that haha

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like everyone on here craves PB&J when bulking?

Id definitely have to agree, when i bulk I eat 3 or 4 of these a day, all washed down with some milk. Occasionally if I'm deciding to go "dirty" I'll through in some cheetos, definitely not a healthy option though.

Another tasty sandwich is pb, bananas and honey(if the sugar doesnt bother you)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
favorite bulking snack upto date has to be those supree bars (orgasm in mouth)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
String cheese FTW!!! Eat that **** like candy haha.
Almonds
F*ck ton of broccoli
greek yogurt

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 slices of whole wheat brea with tons of natty peanut butter and sugar free raspberry jelly omfg so good

SR9Ruger

Awards
Natural peanut butter and apple butter sandwich on honey wheat and lots of milk!

AForney

AForney

Awards
Recipes from Paula Deen and good old fashion meatloaf(hold the ketchup)
quick-meatloaf-ck-1918518-l.jpg