my favorite bulking snack...whats yours?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. my favorite bulking snack...whats yours?

a double decker of p&j. take 3 pieces of bread and put 2 layers of peanut butter on each slice and add jelly in the middle. awesome!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. I drink milk instead of water when bulking lol
  3. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. PB and grahm crackers
    Waffles with sugar free syrup
    Soup with tons of noodles and little liquid
    String Cheese

Protein shakes with pb and sugar free fat free ice cream
    Wraps

Those are things I carry on the go when bulking. O and good tasting cereal like captain crunch!

5. Low fat yogurt and cottage cheese mixed together.

6. Chunky pb and nutella sandwich, like a giant Reese's... amazing

7. Rolled Oats with Whole Milk, Natty PB, Coattage Cheese and Vanilla Whey.

8. hella eggs

hella oats

hella vodka... wait...nvm

9. pizza n chocolate milk
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

10. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    pizza n chocolate milk

I don't know what he's talking about...

11. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

I don't know what he's talking about...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

12. What's wrong with pizza and milk? JK
    And X2 on Nutella, love that stuff! A little too much sugar though...

13. waffles and pb
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

14. Cheese its, it has soy and whey protein in it.

15. Lol from what I see there those aren't much of snacks. I'm 6'4 172 and trying to bulk and all those are great and awesome but on my job it's kinda hard to carry ice cream pancakes eggs and all that good food lol,... It's all about PBJ's in my pocket haha

16. this probably wont do much good on a CLEAN bulk but chick fil a chicken and egg burritos are bomb! cheesy chicken and eggs with peppers and onions... Can't go wrong with one of those on a cheat day! LOL
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

17. personally homemade chicken nuggets.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

18. i also like this place by my house called bronco burritos. its a breakfast burrito and its like 2 pounds! its huge

19. kfc's double down sandwich with grilled chicken is pretty damn good in my opinion

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^^I second this!!!!!!!

21. Personal favorite snack had to be: PB&J, 2 or 3 celery sticks with some natty PB, almonds, banana, some green grapes, granola, weight gain shake, more almonds, random fruit (usually a grapefruit), pack of chex mix, , and to top it off, a smoothie with just ice, orange juice, apple juice, banana, and some water.

Good times while bulking. Never could get over those random cravings

22. PB&J has been my choice. Or PB and Banana sandwich. Gonna have to try the PB and Nutella thing...

23. Ground Flax + Ground Almonds + Protein + Little EVCO = Frozen Fatty Goodness!

...also, bacon.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

24. safe to say no one here is bulking on 40/40/20
    For me, the action IS the juice.

25. ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

26. 16 oz half and half added to my cookies and cream MHP Up Your Mass, along with 2 scoops cookies and cream ON casein. I can hear the weight packin on with this one, and usually share a lil with my cat, lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    looks kinda gross but delicious at the same time
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

28. thats such a clean cut avocado, u msut be a chef haha

29. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    16 oz half and half added to my cookies and cream MHP Up Your Mass, along with 2 scoops cookies and cream ON casein. I can hear the weight packin on with this one, and usually share a lil with my cat, lol
    one word.... DAMN lol whats the macro breakdown on that bad boy

30. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    one word.... DAMN lol whats the macro breakdown on that bad boy
    lol, yeah its pretty stout to say the least.

Cal: 1390
    Fat: 61
    Carbs: 80 (and not much from sugars)
    Protien: 110

I usually have at least one of theses a day, and takes me about an hour to finish, protien is for sipping ya'll

31. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    a double decker of p&j. take 3 pieces of bread and put 2 layers of peanut butter on each slice and add jelly in the middle. awesome!
    That reminds me... lunch time! Haha, I'm at work and I actually brought the entire jar of PB and a jar of Sugar Free strawberry preserves with some 100% whole wheat sandwich thins Oh, I also brought the entire gallon of milk from home - the security guard looked at me like I was a....... well, a bodybuilder.

To answer your question, and awesome thread by the way (I love food) my favorite "clean AND dirty" cheat meal would both be pizza. I make a clean pizza consisting of high protein low sugar meat sauce with a 100% whole wheat pre-made crust and reduced fat shredded cheese with turkey pepperoni and slices green peppers and olives - BOOYAH! The "dirty" cheat pizza is DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Supreme

32. old ass thread..I was just searching nutella and I found this.. but let's bring it back my fav would have to be a FAT TUB OF LARD! that **** has so many calories lol..

33. PB&Js and giant bowls of pasta with many different sauces. Whole milk to drink, and CHEESE on EVERYTHING. Double cheeseburgers. this is making me hella hungry.

34. Quote Originally Posted by 123jake123z View Post
    old ass thread..I was just searching nutella and I found this.. but let's bring it back my fav would have to be a FAT TUB OF LARD! that **** has so many calories lol..
    Straight lard is dope, homey.

35. Been loving open faced egg and cheese sandwiches. Make the eggs over-easy and use ezekiel bread, then salt well. Delicious.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

36. healthy sausage mcmuffins:

whole wheat english muffins
    turkey sausage pattie
    1 slice sharp cheddar
    1 whole egg fried.

AWESOME! I eat 2 or 3 at a time.

37. good choices in here for sure!

38. Publix whole grain bagels (bagel alone is about 300 cals) with cream cheese and Sriracha added, 2-3 egg's mixed with goat or feta cheese, and some Sriracha added to that as well and try to form a sandwich with it... usually falls apart lol. With a glass of whole milk, nice and healthy but cal packed lil snack/meal right there.

Or, this may not be the healthiest but it sure as hell is good, chop up some bananas, add sour cream, PB, and sugar and it's one tasty desert. Not the healthiest, but it's got cals and is yummy. Mother would make that as desert for us when little and still like it to this day... GF not so much haha

39. Natural Jiff PB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats your favorite PH for Bulking?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:51 PM
  2. Favorite Pre-workout Snack?
    By lift or die in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:56 PM
  3. Favorite bedtime snack
    By theROOTS420 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 02:48 PM
  4. Whats your favorite "bulking product"
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM
  5. whats your favorite bulking stack!!???
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:47 AM