Dirty Bulk Foods

gbeast

Awards
any of you guys know of any good food or drinks to consume while on a dirty bulk?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Check out my awsome mass gaining shake!! Lots of cals, protien, and fat!!!lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still can't understand the mentality behind this method of "dirty bulking". It's a lazy man's method for weight gain.

50g whey - 200 cals
50g oats- 200 cals
20g xvoo - 180 cals
Total - 580 clean health calories

X2 = 1160 cals

Make it with whole milk for even more calories.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dirty bulk to me is just lazy on diet

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Dirty bulk isn't even a real method. Why not just stay home, not lift, and eat fat all day.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Cmon, a little ice cream, a and 4 BK double cheese once a month are not going to kill ya. Sometimes it's a little tought for me to get my cals and protien while bulking. I'll be the first to admit I cheat once in a while. But not more than once a week.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Cmon, a little ice cream, a and 4 BK double cheese once a month are not going to kill ya. Sometimes it's a little tought for me to get my cals and protien while bulking. I'll be the first to admit I cheat once in a while. But not more than once a week.
We all do that while bulking. But for the most part we watch our diets and get our intake in the most healthy way possible. Doing that does not mean that you are "dirty bulking". Dirty bulking is this crazy mentality that you dont watch the quality of foods that you eat and when you step on the scale the number goes up. Of course the number is going up from an extra high fat percentage. Thats why dirty bulking not a real method and is a lazy mans way of seeing the scale go up.

itismejoshy

Awards
Dirty Bulking never works, unless your super deticated and spend months cutting after. most of the time to realize your the same size or just a tad bigger then you where before you started...i know i never want to be one of thos fat guys with big chests and arms.....looks wrong....unless your a bouncer at a biker bar...

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
I like to think that there is a fine line between "dirty" bulking, and "goin for broke" bulking lol. Sometimes I just don't have the assests to fix myself perfect meals, and just have to settle with a hamburger. Never fast food though :) something like that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, burger king is my place to eat as much as i can during a dirty bulk! a triple whopper has like 1k cals, 80g of protein then add in fries. thats one good meal.

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
dude, burger king is my place to eat as much as i can during a dirty bulk! a triple whopper has like 1k cals, 80g of protein then add in fries. thats one good meal.
Just as long as 20% of the calories come from protein... why not? :p

Might want to take the top bun off for good measure tho lol.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Just as long as 20% of the calories come from protein... why not? :p

Might want to take the top bun off for good measure tho lol.
If you broke that worm meat sandwich down into simple compounds I bet not much would be protein or anything useful. It is tasty though!!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
lean pockets! like 300 cals per pocket with low-ish fat good protein and its 10 dollars for a 12 pack

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of you guys gotta stop thinking about how your body responds. I as an ecto I did a 4 month bulk very dirty with great results. High fat did not do anything but keep my metabolism from keeping me skinny.
My diet was as follows
7 am - huge weigt gainer shake
11- 2 wendys double stacks+ cesar salad
2- 2 double cheseburgers
6:30- dinner maybe speghetti, chinese food, pizza. Usually some liquor
9- yougart and cottage chese
11- weight gainer shake

it worked wonderful for me. Put on lots of muscle, nearly as much fat though haha but it dropped so quickly i don't mind. Anyways anything is okay to eat as long as you calories, protein and carbs end roughly where you wanted.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Some of you guys gotta stop thinking about how your body responds. I as an ecto I did a 4 month bulk very dirty with great results. High fat did not do anything but keep my metabolism from keeping me skinny.
My diet was as follows
7 am - huge weigt gainer shake
11- 2 wendys double stacks+ cesar salad
2- 2 double cheseburgers
6:30- dinner maybe speghetti, chinese food, pizza. Usually some liquor
9- yougart and cottage chese
11- weight gainer shake

it worked wonderful for me. Put on lots of muscle, nearly as much fat though haha but it dropped so quickly i don't mind. Anyways anything is okay to eat as long as you calories, protein and carbs end roughly where you wanted.
Nothing worse then skinny frame with a fat belly. I am an ecto too. So I try to avoid some of the avoidable foods. Plus gaining good weight shouldn't be a quick process if it is being done right.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ry to stick to Lyle mcdonlds reccomendation of 2 ln of muscle and 2 ln fat a month.