Glycobol

Owen3106

Awards
I understand the dosing on glycobol is 2 caps 2x per day prior to large carb meals but if I am bulking and have more than 2 carb meals what do I do then??? Or what about a large carb meal at night??

I was thinking of spreading the dose out to one pill with each meal 3 0r 4 times a day.....would that lose effectiveness???

Thanks

Owen

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can spread out dosing, i know a few people who do this.

ive triple doses the product some days, and used normal amount of servings others.

play around with it, 2 caps for you largest carb meals like breakfast and post workout, then throw in another cap or 2 the othe carb meals

Owen3106

Awards
it says not to exceed 4 caps a day but its ok?? I was thining of more like 1 cap per meal spread out 4 times a day but I dont want to lose effectiveness...

on a different note do people stack this with apump also??

Thanks for the quick response!

Owen

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start out with the 1 cap at 4 meals dosing and then adjust if you'd like.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This stuff seems strong to me so I only use on pill per meal. start out low and work your way up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, remember to tinker with the amount of carbs that you consume with each dose, whether it's 1 or 2 caps. I like to mix some sort of complex carb (e.g. potatoes or rice) along with some fruit. I find that I have less incidence of a crash and my muscles retain that much more glycogen.