food giving a pump? feeling deflated

1. food giving a pump? feeling deflated

I am on a quick bulk before summer and the past 2 weeks I have been feeling fantastic. My weight is going up, my strength is good, and I am progressing nicely. The only thing is the previous weeks I was feeling like I was 10 feet tall and on top of the world. The past 2 days I feel "deflated" and frail. The only thing I can imagine is maybe I was either eating something that made me have basically a full body pump somehow? Sugars, combination of carbs? or maybe I just had my diet spot on and nutrients were just being shuttled in well and now I'm out of sync?

Any input is appreciated. I don't want to be falling off the train after the past weeks have been so successful. It might be all in my head but I was just feeling so good and now it feels off. I'll be hitting chest hard tomorrow so I will see how that goes. My diet is a typical bulking diet, meat and brown rice of whole grain pasta every 2 hours except breakfast, or a weight gainer shake if I don't have a chance to eat a real meal.

2. Might have something to do with your glycogen stores. Sometimes it takes a few days for your body to replenish these so make sure you're not doing too much too frequently. Make sure to drink lots of water too. I believe glycogen is stored in the muscle with water molecules attached at a 1:4 ratio, or something like that, so where there's glycogen, there's water. So you need lots of water!

The same thing happens to me though. Some days I feel really full and powerful and then sometimes I feel "deflated." It's kinda funny because I actually use that same word to describe how I feel.

What helps me is resting up and making sure to stay hydrated. You could try increasing your carb intake unless it's already high enough.

Peace
    •   

3. Carb intake can ALWAYS be higher when you're my size . I had a rough week so maybe I was just depleted. Thanks for the advice. I got sick this week but I was feeling much better and stronger than ever. I will keep up the hard work and try getting in some more carbs.

4. You a deflated ballon with no food.. plsin + 100 grams will blow you up and make you look completely diff. Right now, in contest prep, past two weeks i've been no carbs.. yesterday I did a major refeed day. Prior to yesterday, I was tiny, flat, no veins, etc. Today, im veiny, arms 3/4 in bigger, 100% diff look.

I love nutrient partitioners because people highly underestimate food pumps.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Stop jerking off. Build your natty T up. This has long been debated but I think it works.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 04:59 PM
  2. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM
  4. The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 12:08 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 01:45 PM